Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess I could easy sit eat entire pack Sweet Georgia Browns.

I just wish our bodies didnt have to go to the bathroom...lol

I used to need a milk jug by my bed for that purpose. In the past couple weeks, I didn't need it. Yayyy.

Beats having to walk downstairs to the john five times a night. Hah.

Drink less before bedtime. I rarely get up at night to pee. Only when I wake up is when I have to empty my bladder!

Beats having to walk downstairs to the john five times a night. Hah.

Like if I am in a long line or stuck in traffic and all of sudden I need to go to the bathroom. That is when I wish our bodies werent designed to dispose waste. That's my confession...sometimes I think "Jeez, this is taking too long..hurry!" while going to the bathroom. I wonder if others ever had felt the same way sometimes?

Drink less before bedtime. I rarely get up at night to pee. Only when I wake up is when I have to empty my bladder!

I had cancer. They took out my right kidney, the tube, and part of my bladder. It is all good now, though. :)

Like if I am in a long line or stuck in traffic and all of sudden I need to go to the bathroom. That is when I wish our bodies werent designed to dispose waste. That's my confession...sometimes I think "Jeez, this is taking too long..hurry!" while going to the bathroom. I wonder if others ever had felt the same way sometimes?

ALLLL of us. :giggle:

I had cancer. They took out my right kidney, the tube, and part of my bladder. It is all good now, though. :)

Being a kidney short, do you have to go to bathroom more often than before you had them removed? Glad you're all right! :aw:

Being a kidney short, do you have to go to bathroom more often than before you had them removed? Glad you're all right! :aw:

No, since they removed the kidney (as well as the tube and a small part of my bladder) on Oct. 3, my system has gotten back to normal. The docs are amazed I am bouncing back so quickly and they assure me that they got it all, which was low-grade cancer. I will have a PET scan on Monday to make sure, but they feel I am completely cured. Don't worry, I know I will be fine.

I'm glad to hear it's all good now... Out of all the organs to have removed, the kidney is probably the best because a person can function with only one kidney. I think situations such as that enable us to appreciate life that much more.

I'm glad to hear it's all good now... Out of all the organs to have removed, the kidney is probably the best because a person can function with only one kidney. I think situations such as that enable us to appreciate life that much more.

Yep! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back