Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess I want you to give me all your shopped-for presents. That's what you get for finishing 2 months ago!!! :)

I confess that I don't like spending money on presents for kids and family, but that's life.

I confess that I might not have enough to buy Christmas presents. Have too many bills.

i confess i want a fat wallet and a flat tummy for xmas, but every bloody year i get it the other way around! grrr you're so mean Santa...granted you're FAT...

I confess that I pushed myself much harder at the gym even though I just recovered from the flu recently. I felt so guilty for not working out for 5 days and felt that I needed to make up for it.

I confess that I pushed myself much harder at the gym even though I just recovered from the flu recently. I felt so guilty for not working out for 5 days and felt that I needed to make up for it.

I have done the same, and felt the same. I hate self-apathy. When I am sick, I try to do a short version of my normal routine, just to say I did it to myself. There are times when it is impossible, but I still feel guilt for failing to perform.

I confess that I deleted a bunch of people from my friends list on FB and may go through the list again.

I have done the same, and felt the same. I hate self-apathy. When I am sick, I try to do a short version of my normal routine, just to say I did it to myself. There are times when it is impossible, but I still feel guilt for failing to perform.

hehe...I just hope I wont pay the price tmw. lol

I confess that much of the time I post here I have a cute, grey cat in my lap, purring up a storm!

I confess that I want to drop everything here, sell my furniture, and drive my good ol' crappy car full of my clothes and shoes back to California where my heart belongs.

I confess. Sometimes I have to resist the urge to just walk away. I would grab my dog, my coat, my walking stick and go. With no destination in mind. Just be free...

No. He's smaller, colored like a Russian - but everyone says he looks Egyptian, whatever that means. He's got very faint striping.

Kristina, your cats don't play, don't purr... what do they do? You're missing two of my biggest cat personality requirements!

No. He's smaller, colored like a Russian - but everyone says he looks Egyptian, whatever that means. He's got very faint striping.

Kristina, your cats don't play, don't purr... what do they do? You're missing two of my biggest cat personality requirements!

Oh, the cats we have now, do play. Tinkerbell's favorite is a paper ball, preferably yellow paper. Sammy will chase after string or those wands with dangly stuff. He also likes to chase after moving body parts under the covers. He will pounce on our legs when we are sleeping like it's a game.

The cats that didn't play were ones from when I was 16, many moons ago.

Oops, my mistake. I think I saw a post by you about non-playing cats somewhere. Playful kitties are so much more fun!

You might have an Egyptian Mau (sp?) mix. One of mine is exactly that. And she's all stripes and swirls. So that would be the faint striping you see. Nevertheless, we all love 'em :)

He's the cutest naughty cat I've ever had! He's such a stinker - but then he does things that are too cute and melt my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back