Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go for it, Rebecca.

What have you got to lose? Nothing from what I see.

Besides, you could always address communication issues through different means such as face to face conversations, emails etc.

Good luck!

If they don't know you before, they won't know about any voice change.

Let them know before you go that you are deaf and there shouldn't be any embarrassment of explaining.

:hug: :ty:

Yes, you are right. Thank you! Feel silly for not seeing!! Worry if *say* deaf they will judge but know cannot because of Labour Code of Canada. Do not mean they will not judge.

:ty: I *always* seem to make thing more difficult.

^^^You know, it could even be better! Ha, especially when you command their respect and turn their boat around. Sounds like they need you.

^^^You know, it could even be better! Ha, especially when you command their respect and turn their boat around. Sounds like they need you.

You know what, mbrek? I see their statements and *instantly* have *SO* many questions as to what have happen for them that they reduce 'current assets' so much in one year. They *also* appear bankrupt on paper last year. Is like same situation find myself in back in December 2009 with current client. This time, though, not client. Not working for self. Not have excuse of not hear alarm. Not can 'come and go' as need this job suppose have regular hours. No allow work home, suppose.

Just feel stupidly insecure about it though *KNOW* can fix with one hand behind back tied if make sense? Just *HATE* interviews. Wish they could take written word from references and *know* I help them easy. Easy.

Y-E-S! Bad idea! Never replace trouble or concern or feeling neglected in primary relationship with someone that you hardly know now. Can never end well Shel.

*Allow* yourself to feel *good* that he still attract to you but end it there. :hug:

My marriage with my hubby is great. Just didnt want old classmate to get the wrong idea about me. I have no desire to do anything with him. I love my husband and I do not want do anything with other men at all.

That avatar's the only reason I even come back here! :lol:

It will be changed on Monday after the Thanksgiving weekend is over. LOL! Maybe I will find a hot Santa avatar. :)

If that elf is Darren Hayes I'm there!

It will be changed on Monday after the Thanksgiving weekend is over. LOL! Maybe I will find a hot Santa avatar. :)

2048870954_07329156e1.jpg

i feel like crying right now... i wish life was easier on me.

I confess that I secretly wish everyone has a good day today. :)

I confess that I secretly wish everyone has a good day today. :)

No "That person should have been subjected to clubbing in certain ways where he will survive the clubbing, then thrown to the chickens to be scratched and pecked till death" wishes today! :shock:

Well. I guess it is a good day!

I confess deep down that not only I secretly agree with PFH, but I would do some clubbing right now. Some people deserve it, period.

Happy day!

Confess that jealous of hearie boyfriend because he is doing 'sound' for Grey Cup today. Watching band perform on TV and know he there probably make them sound really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back