Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confess thinking serious about apply for CFO position with 5th largest Municipality in British Columbia. Excellent 6 figure salary and benefits which would really help with daughter to University medical school. But nervous for some reason. :shock:

*KNOW* can do job with eyes close but job also come with 25 staff who would all need adjust to *my* communication needs. Right now work small comfy office and 'hearies' drive me crazy with forget about not cover mouth. What would office be like with *that* many staff?

Although, suppose only have 4 Managers who would be direct reporting to me. Would probably not have worry about 'other' staff too much.

*sigh* Wish knew what to do.:hmm:

Uh oh..having a deep conversation with one of the guys I used to have a crush on in high school on FB. He was a punkster and I am telling him how much I was so in love with his image in high school and now we are chatting a lot about the old days. He lives here in DC and he just got divorced. Bad idea?

If you think you're tempted it might be...

Confess thinking serious about apply for CFO position with 5th largest Municipality in British Columbia. Excellent 6 figure salary and benefits which would really help with daughter to University medical school. But nervous for some reason. :shock:

*KNOW* can do job with eyes close but job also come with 25 staff who would all need adjust to *my* communication needs. Right now work small comfy office and 'hearies' drive me crazy with forget about not cover mouth. What would office be like with *that* many staff?

Although, suppose only have 4 Managers who would be direct reporting to me. Would probably not have worry about 'other' staff too much.

*sigh* Wish knew what to do.:hmm:

Go for it?

If you think you're tempted it might be...

He was soooo HOT in high school. He wore make up, teased spikes by the aquia net hairspray and most of all ..his boots with the safety pins on the laces. I told him that and he was like, "damn, I had no idea you were into that scene."

hehehehe.

I cant believe he only lives like 40 miles from me and we both grew up in and went to high school together in AZ . Weird.

He was soooo HOT in high school. He wore make up, teased spikes by the aquia net hairspray and most of all ..his boots with the safety pins on the laces. I told him that and he was like, "damn, I had no idea you were into that scene."

hehehehe.

I cant believe he only lives like 40 miles from me and we both grew up in and went to high school together in AZ . Weird.

Aqua Net... Man, that gives me the memories.. Cheap hick hair spray but made your hair solid.

Aqua Net... Man, that gives me the memories.. Cheap hick hair spray but made your hair solid.

I used to buy like 3 or 4 cans of them every month. Geez, we all did some serious damage to the ozone layer in the 80s. Man, some of my male friends would fart on them using lighters to make huge flames. Thank goodness nobody got caught on fire. heheheh

I confess that I finally figured out how helpful the "new posts" button is. Duh @ me!

Yes Bottesini :Oops:. Sheesh, no wonder I couldn't ever keep up - I thought it was just because I was over 40 and stupid! lol

Uh oh..having a deep conversation with one of the guys I used to have a crush on in high school on FB. He was a punkster and I am telling him how much I was so in love with his image in high school and now we are chatting a lot about the old days. He lives here in DC and he just got divorced. Bad idea?

Y-E-S! Bad idea! Never replace trouble or concern or feeling neglected in primary relationship with someone that you hardly know now. Can never end well Shel.

*Allow* yourself to feel *good* that he still attract to you but end it there. :hug:

Go for it?

I think same but then think about 'interview'. *KNOW* voice have changed *SO* much in only 1 year. Can *feel* it in throat. Do not care why just only know that if interview someone will ask what accent is. Last time interview came right out and say to new employee, "Because I'm Deaf." He thought I was British. :shock:

But, since then, *KNOW* voice must have change because own sibling recognize change. Nervous how to explain, should get interview, why voice this way. Feel silly even saying. Have always high profile, high pressure job. Nobody seem *care* about voice, except me or family, but they do not *know* how voice have change.

Uggh!

I think same but then think about 'interview'. *KNOW* voice have changed *SO* much in only 1 year. Can *feel* it in throat. Do not care why just only know that if interview someone will ask what accent is. Last time interview came right out and say to new employee, "Because I'm Deaf." He thought I was British. :shock:

But, since then, *KNOW* voice must have change because own sibling recognize change. Nervous how to explain, should get interview, why voice this way. Feel silly even saying. Have always high profile, high pressure job. Nobody seem *care* about voice, except me or family, but they do not *know* how voice have change.

Uggh!

If they don't know you before, they won't know about any voice change.

Let them know before you go that you are deaf and there shouldn't be any embarrassment of explaining.

i agree!!! go for it rebecca!!!

:ty: Wish could explain insecurity right now. *KNOW* if get interview will give absolute best. Only worry is *SO* many new staff. How explain communication need for *SO* many?

Already see, on financial statements, they *NEED* me. :giggle: Just feel, how say, so not confident all of a sudden and seem stupid to think this way.

Have time before apply though. How say, termination date for apply is December 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back