Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that I dont want to go my in law's birthday dinner tmw...only because they are having it at a crab shack house and I hate crab. I will go and just order beer. lol

I confess that I dont want to go my in law's birthday dinner tmw...only because they are having it at a crab shack house and I hate crab. I will go and just order beer. lol

I don't like crabs either. I would have shrimp instead of crabs at my parent's VA Beach apt when we went crabbing at the pier in VA Beach.

:eek3: Oh!! How I wish I could take your place to eat your dinner!

Ooooo, lucious crab legs!

drooling_homer_bcLbIGCQbPaE_RE_Tell_Me_Something_Good_ampquotuprate_partyampquot-s314x360-240619.gif

I get a date night with my hubby tomorrow... and y'all are strongly influencing where I want to go for dinner!

I tell my patients all the time .... If your Dr thought that what you really needed was a good nights rest, they would either send you home or to a hotel .. NOT a hospital !!

I tell my patients all the time .... If your Dr thought that what you really needed was a good nights rest, they would either send you home or to a hotel .. NOT a hospital !!

You are a doctor?

I am terrified of large groups,particularly in small spaces
I am addicted to children's movies even though I'm 30
I am shy, but pretend I'm not. Living by my late mother's adage of 'fake it til you make it'
I also like coloring books

x I get nervous after a while when people are talking around me and I cannot hear. It makes me want to leave.
x I used to be shy. Shyness is a feeling/reaction to a situation, and I managed to turn it off. Now, I am an introvert or ignorant instead.
x My nails are under constant attack by my teeth.
x I have a tendency to delay things.
x I feel awkward when people ask me the question: do you have many friends? HOH and deaf people may not have the habit of befriending random people. In case of invisible disabilities, people expect you to behave just like they do. So nobody asks a blind person: do you have a driver's license?
x I really like computer programming.
x I drink too much coffee.

Confessions...hmmm...so many...here are some I'm willing to share:

I've lived alone a lot, so I'm not easliy scared. But here are some things that absolutely terrify me:
* clowns, mimes, ventriloquist dolls, The Burger King
* those big wind turbines
* spider "faces"
* throwing up
* math

Other things:
* I have never "fit in" at any time in my life. All the people who become my friends are all the people who don't fit in either.
* People who know me think I'm an extrovert, but that's only because I know them well enough to feel comfortable around them and let go. I'm really very uncomfortable in situations and around people I'm not familiar with.
* I can draw anything I can see, but I cannot create anything out of my imagination.

Next...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back