Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Agree!

You ever try dry shampoo? I love it for those days when I don't have time to wash my hair :).

Is it still sold?...Think it was called "Pssssstttt"....dry shampoo. Since my hair (roots) were oily, I used it several times a week, otherwise, would have to wash my hair 2-3 times a week. Sure was a time saver...gonna be looking for it again.

Me too. Maybe not Sunday .. but otherwise every day. Is that weird?

I confess I should have taken my doctor's advise and stayed in the hospital after surgery, but I wanted to come home...hospitals suck!....It's been 5 days now, but I've made it (somehow)...so next week should be much better if infection doesn't set in.

My left ear looks somewhat like some of those UFC and boxers ears...dead to the touch too. 22 staples in the back of the ear...6 hour surgery.....and they shaved my hair off on the left side, so I do look sort of "lop-sided"...and can't wash my hair (or even attempt to) for a few more days....So I'm gonna cut it all very short and let it grow back out. The infection draining out from the Cholesteatoma is an awful smell!...changing the gauze every few hours....

A heating pad does wonders for the throbbing!....along with pain pills, Loratabs to help me cope.....no driving for another week or so....but I'm up and walking around every few hours, and have lost 8 lbs. so far. Chicken with wild rice soup is about all I can eat and have been craving Banana sandwiches....My vision and balance has improved also from a few days ago...so it's all looking good!

I confess I should have taken my doctor's advise and stayed in the hospital after surgery, but I wanted to come home...hospitals suck!....It's been 5 days now, but I've made it (somehow)...so next week should be much better if infection doesn't set in.

My left ear looks somewhat like some of those UFC and boxers ears...dead to the touch too. 22 staples in the back of the ear...6 hour surgery.....and they shaved my hair off on the left side, so I do look sort of "lop-sided"...and can't wash my hair (or even attempt to) for a few more days....So I'm gonna cut it all very short and let it grow back out. The infection draining out from the Cholesteatoma is an awful smell!...changing the gauze every few hours....

A heating pad does wonders for the throbbing!....along with pain pills, Loratabs to help me cope.....no driving for another week or so....but I'm up and walking around every few hours, and have lost 8 lbs. so far. Chicken with wild rice soup is about all I can eat and have been craving Banana sandwiches....My vision and balance has improved also from a few days ago...so it's all looking good!

Hope you feel better soon.

...I wanted to come home...hospitals suck!....

I agree. Hospitals are no place to get good rest, that's for sure.

I hope your recovery continues RR! And just think of how dangerous you'll look with your staples and short hair! Don't mess with her, LOL!

Is it still sold?...Think it was called "Pssssstttt"....dry shampoo. Since my hair (roots) were oily, I used it several times a week, otherwise, would have to wash my hair 2-3 times a week. Sure was a time saver...gonna be looking for it again.

Yes lots of hair product companies sell dry shampoo now. I first got some for my daughter when she went down to Sasquatch (a big music festival) in Washington then I tried some myself when I was camping. Love it! It's a lifesaver ... errr I guess I should say it is a hairsaver. haha

Wonderful to hear all is looking good! I hope I don't find the 8 lbs you lost, I don't need them! :lol:

I hope you feel better soon RR! :hugs:

Wonderful to hear all is looking good! I hope I don't find the 8 lbs you lost, I don't need them! :lol:

I swear on my iPhone that smiley is blinking from yellow to blue. Have I gone nuts?

I just really wonder... Did you really mean it? When you said that you would not care for me anymore after all I did to you? Did you mean all that? Would you not even care what I did? Because of all I have done to you out of my past and of being scared? I still think of you daily and yet I wonder if you do the same. I highly doubt you do. It's time for me to let it go and to think of something else, perhaps myself.

I confess sometimes feel guilty here because I go school mainstream, not have horrible experience. Opposite actually. I not Rhodes scholar, but had many friends, not bullied.

Get well soon Robin!!! *hugs*

I confess.... that I am tired but I don't want to go to sleep... yet.

I CONFESS... sometimes i have a problem with impulsive spending
:P

As much as I can't stand my dad, I adore my mum. My mum tries to make up for my dad sometimes when she can. Today was such a day. I got off work and so my mum my DD and I went shopping. We got to spend quality time together which rarely happens if ever. Anyways, we ended up going to JCPenneys where I bought a new coat for myself, and we got my DD some new clothes. We then went to TSC where she bought me some new Muck Boots for work (my others finally had a complete blowout after 4 years of wear). Then we had to go to Walmart for necessities where she bought me a new lamp after my other cratered out on me yesterday. Then she took us out to eat to my DD's and I favorite restaurant Mulans. I'd say I had a pretty good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back