Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

rebeccalj said:
thanks for the above postings to make me laugh. I confess, I am a bit sad and let down that I didn't get the job in San Diego

I'm sorry to read that.

Yes, I know. Had my heart set to begin a new life.

rio sorry to hear that, just keep looking elsewhere and don't give up. i'm sure there's a job open for you out there

ummmm, asking people to prove who they are on this "public" site has never turned out very well... just saying...

What have you noticed in your four months here so far?

I have been going through the pictures thread and I confess I think I could have a crush on some of the members - in a totally innocent fun sort of way of course! :giggle:

I have been going through the pictures thread and I confess I think I could have a crush on some of the members - in a totally innocent fun sort of way of course! :giggle:

Must post!

Haha mbrek, Dixie and Sunny, are you trying to get me in trouble?!? If I say names I would feel like a creepy woman :naughty:. I confessed it, that was bad enough :ugh3: lol.

If you're just going off avatars, I'd have a crush on Dixie, lol.

haha mbrek, maybe Dixie's avatar is her secret crush :giggle: .

lmao i don't blame you!

My girlfriend is HoH and sometimes I find it hard to cope... though I would never tell her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back