Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh hey... come on over.. I'll even pay this time!

zeelee5.jpg

lol me too. sometimes i say things that are meant as jokes, and some people get offended by it. i always get told to get a filter for my mouth

people just need to get a better sense of humor!!

thanks for the above postings to make me laugh. I confess, I am a bit sad and let down that I didn't get the job in San Diego

I get out truck last night, forget park beside ditch...fall right out. Tumble down into ditch. Probably 75 people watch. So embarrassing!!!!!! Have nice shiner now too. Awesome.

^^^photos, please! (Sorry about your fall).

I get out truck last night, forget park beside ditch...fall right out. Tumble down into ditch. Probably 75 people watch. So embarrassing!!!!!! Have nice shiner now too. Awesome.
:laugh2: :laugh2:...Funny...but not funny!...I've done the same silly thing....tumbled on down the enbankment....and I was in a dress and high heels (had been out partying)....dress was over my head and I was dirty from the ground....Also fell into a ditch but my White Russian was still in my hand.

Mbrek nobody take picture as far I know.

RR, I stone cold sober!

Pictures of you with your shiner!

Maybe you should've left your little red horns in your pix. ;)

I agree. Is DeafTim 13?

He's probably a pimply faced 13 year old that is trying to pose as some overly masculine 20-something and sadly is coming off looking more immature than anything else.

Maybe he needs to spend some time in the kiddie playpen until he can learn to behave like an adult.

I seem remember he once say he teenager, live home, then sudden he adult. :dunno: Would read his posts to be sure, but he happily ignore for quite some time now.

ummmm, asking people to prove who they are on this "public" site has never turned out very well... just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back