Confession Time 2!

And, oh, if it needed to be said, there is usually a comforter between my bare butt and the cool air :)

Am guessing that comforter is about 6 feet long, maybe 200 pounds. :P

I confess I almost wet my pants when I put my foot in my boot, and felt something furry. Crazy cat dropped a catnip mouse in my boot!

Hopefully nickyflower your cat doesn't drop more in your boots-say a dead bird! On second thoughts my cat -Prof SKY doesn't drop anything in my boots -yet!

i confess i would have to hide with a video camera and capture that hysteria moment of yours (to both AC and NSS) LOL

I confess that when I took my computer in to be repaired, they gave me a loaner... and later I found a roach crawling on it's screen!!!

I confess that I now plan to go home and obsessively clean my house tonight, and watch like a hawk for any other creepy crawlies. (I killed that one. It was a baby.)

I confess to eating cold pasta sauce out of the jar this morning with breakfast.

Kristina,:hug:

I confess I rather find another snake in their house then a mouse or bird. Last year I found a black snake ine the basement. I am 5'7". I picked it up at the head, and raised my arm straight up to the ceiling. Its tail touched the ground! It was beautiful. I put outside in the woods.

nickysunflower, that does seem beautiful and a beautiful thing you did also, to put the snake in the woods-

Thank you. I wasn't expecting that. I LOVE snakes. Most people tell me how gross they are. You made my day!

I confess I rather find another snake in their house then a mouse or bird. Last year I found a black snake ine the basement. I am 5'7". I picked it up at the head, and raised my arm straight up to the ceiling. Its tail touched the ground! It was beautiful. I put outside in the woods.

Well done! Let that snake continue to feast on mice and other small critters!

Thanks everyone!! I am better today.

I confess - I really, really need to change the litter box. The cats are giving me this look, like "Ya better hurry it up or we will use the shoes".

Also, another confession - Sammy decided that I needed a cat bath this morning. Seems I slept through it, but I was told that he gave me a cat bath from toes to nose.

I confess that I should be doing my BSL homework, but I'm surfing through AD instead

I confess that I spoke with contractor instead of doing my ASL lesson online.

Well done! Let that snake continue to feast on mice and other small critters!

Yeah, I believe the Black snakes, King snakes and garner snakes , grass snakes are the good ones, won't hurt you at all. But a Water Moccasin? or a Rattlesnake?....different story. If they get too close for comfort around my house/garden or patio...then they've wore out their welcome!...

Thanks everyone!! I am better today.

I confess - I really, really need to change the litter box. The cats are giving me this look, like "Ya better hurry it up or we will use the shoes".

Also, another confession - Sammy decided that I needed a cat bath this morning. Seems I slept through it, but I was told that he gave me a cat bath from toes to nose.

:giggle:...That Cat loves you, Kristina!...My doggie tries to do the same thing, especially my ears....I can tolerate a litle of it, but not too much. My doggie also tries to clean the Kitten's ears also.

Back