Confession Time 2!

I confess that I rarely understand why people get upset when a thread or conversation digresses temporarily. That's simply how casual conversations flow isn't it? One thought leads to another. You can't expect something with roots not to branch out. ;-)

so whats the story of using BIG WORDS here? more to the point..don't insult my intelligence for implying that I don't know about conversational flows which comes as "one thought leads to another", of course it does. the real point is, the 'new confessional thread' AT the beginning should have been held more aligned to the purpose of the thread otherwise, it would have high risk of falling apart, luckly it didn't.
so, of course we know subject matters do temporarily span out, its at the beginning which is kind of risky...so ...whatever..duh you dont even have to say this....so back off and stop being a moron.

so whats the story of using BIG WORDS here? more to the point..don't insult my intelligence for implying that I don't know about conversational flows which comes as "one thought leads to another", of course it does. the real point is, the 'new confessional thread' AT the beginning should have been held more aligned to the purpose of the thread otherwise, it would have high risk of falling apart, luckly it didn't.
so, of course we know subject matters do temporarily span out, its at the beginning which is kind of risky...so ...whatever..duh you dont even have to say this....so back off and stop being a moron.
Grummer, I do not apologize for the way I type or express myself and I don't take issue with the way others do as well. However, I do take issue with the idea that you assumed that, in some way, I was insulting your intelligence. I was not. And, although it was your post that initiated my 'confession', it was not pointed completely in your direction, my thoughts were about all people (whether on a forum or in r/l conversations). Now, I would like to say I understand your point about the risk of a thread completely falling apart ... however, being a moron, is it possible for me to take issue with some things you said, yet also understand others? :hmm:

I confess, I ate too many beans today. Baked beans for lunch and lima beans at dinner. Uh Oh!! Will make for a rootin' tootin' night here!!

^^^ They don't call them the magical fruit for nothing!

Yes, it would be... but it won't let me send you a private message to give you my info... and I feel wierd sharing it on here for everyone. Any suggestions?

Hello :)

I think you need to post a certain number of messages before you are allowed PM-ing.
Forgot how many, 3 or 5 or more, though....

Fuzzy

^^^never heard it with "musical" before - but either way it has the same end! :giggle:

Beans, beans the musical fruit
The more you eat the more you toot.
The more you eat, the better you feel
So eat your beans with every meal. [/I]

I always heard "the more you toot, the better you feel" but otherwise that's exactly how we said it when I was a kid. One of my dad's favorite sayings LOL :giggle:

I confess that I'm letting people get to me and stress me out, and avoiding contact with friends that would make me feel better. Probably not my smartest move. :hmm:

I confess that I prefer to wear men's jeans over women's jeans. They are roomier and more comfortable to me.

You must be hip-less! I have trouble finding jeans that are curvy enough.

I confess that I gave my husband a Nook Tablet for Christmas, yet oddly enough, when it is in use in this household, 90% of the time it is in my hands.

Do I owe him another Christmas present?

I confess it's one of those nights where I can't sleep...so I'm up with a cup of java and a brownie....we're "cat-sitting" a friend's cat for a week...found him on my kitchen table.....grrrr...

I confess that I gave my husband a Nook Tablet for Christmas, yet oddly enough, when it is in use in this household, 90% of the time it is in my hands.

Do I owe him another Christmas present?

Yes! When my husband found out he loved the Kindle, I was given the Nook color for my birthday. :wave:

Back