Confession Time 2!

whats going on? this is meant to be a straight up confession, not 'i had a prediction that you wont last in AD......" get back to the real confession.....once more i say here, i confess i dont like the game-changers, stick with the original intention of this thread

I confess that I am concerned for MIL. She fell again today, but not bad enough to allow me to take her to the doc or ER.

Lol prediction for me? :D

:wave: You are really good at socializing and just accepting people for who they are.

You are very likeable, so no person is likely to drive you away.

Hearing people are a little harder to predict as they have more opportunities for social activity.

whats going on? this is meant to be a straight up confession, not 'i had a prediction that you wont last in AD......" get back to the real confession.....once more i say here, i confess i dont like the game-changers, stick with the original intention of this thread

I confess this makes me really sad. I confessed something I enjoy doing, and then other people took it up.

Are you new here? :lol:

I confess I was lazy as all-get-out today. I made a turkey this morning, stayed in my jammies all day, ate turkey, fed a couple bites to the dogs and cats (and, after thinking about it, the guys as well :lol: ) and took a nap. There, I've bared my soul for the day!

Edit: And I confess I managed to sneak a beer in there :) (NOT in the turkey!)

If you got a beer in the turkey, it might never shut up. :wave:

I confess that I rarely understand why people get upset when a thread or conversation digresses temporarily. That's simply how casual conversations flow isn't it? One thought leads to another. You can't expect something with roots not to branch out. ;-)

I confess that I wanted to kick my cat's ass for hooking onto my bare leg to keep himself from falling down. I am pissed!

I confess that I wanted to kick my cat's ass for hooking onto my bare leg to keep himself from falling down. I am pissed!

Leather pants. Better for you, and the hubby won't complain. :giggle:

I confess, I have no idea why I post in the political section. Was reminded today that it is an exercise in futility. From a distance, I can smell the rotting carcasses, When I get close, I see the maggots.

Awww. SWK....would like to see the "softer" side of you!...And chill.....

I confess that I'd really like to be fishing than to be preparing for the football games....couldn't find the darn tackle box, so I raised a "stink" at one of my boys, (whom I know is responsible)....and they all said...."aw, Mom, don't get so upset and ur panties in a wad"....say what?...I paid good $$ for that tackle!..and it's gonna be found today....(and it was)!...they're out there re-rigging the poles...and I'm here at AD...much calmer now....Don't care to go fishing right now, tho'....(a Lady always has the right to change her mind)....

Awww. SWK....would like to see the "softer" side of you!...And chill.....

Nothing soft over there. Might be better to avoid it altogether. I always leave with one of the following feelings:
  • anger
  • disgust
  • sadness
  • frustration
  • amazed, in a bad way

Back