Confession Time 2!

I confess that I'm a slob and really need to be neater in my home. Wow it feels good to admit this, maybe it will make me change my ways!

I'm confessin I havent wash my bed sheets since I bought it back in October.. :)

I havent dust my bedroom since last summer but hey my room is organized. :rockon: I do vaccuum my carpet weekly.

Now, that's disgusting. Not washing your sheets for 7 months? Are you even sleeping on them?

Now, that's disgusting. Not washing your sheets for 7 months? Are you even sleeping on them?

Of course...I sleep in my bed every night.. the only place I sleep. :D Im not gettin any action so Im sure my sheets arent very dirty..I dont sleep butt naked and I dont sleep when dirty and sweaty.

P.S. sheets are cheap, bought'em at Walmart :lol:

I confess that I'm on my way to McDonalds for breakfast and ice cream after staying up all night playing video games.

I also confess that it's cheat day and after a whole week of weight lifting, bike riding, no gluten, no dairy, high protein.. I'm going to be a glutton and have noodles, ice cream twice (breakfast and then at cold stone creamery), and a soda.

I confess that I'm on my way to McDonalds for breakfast and ice cream after staying up all night playing video games.

I also confess that it's cheat day and after a whole week of weight lifting, bike riding, no gluten, no dairy, high protein.. I'm going to be a glutton and have noodles, ice cream twice (breakfast and then at cold stone creamery), and a soda.

wow, i admit i think you'd be a fun flatmate to have!!, binge, and game binge! AND i bike, ride, with 2 dogs

Last edited:
I confess a few things
1) I am getting a divorce
2) It's been so long since I've been allowed to handle my own money that I nearly cried when I had to buy makeup for myself.
3) I can't listen to a love song without my blood pressure skyrocketing.
4) I'm thinking about becoming an old maid
5) I'm ashamed to post this but I will anyway
6) I might come back and delete this later.

:lol:
I confess a few things
2) It's been so long since I've been allowed to handle my own money that I nearly cried when I had to buy makeup for myself.

:P Never put anything in writing that you would be ashamed to read later.

I confess a few things

:hug:

Don't feel ashamed. Sounds like you were in a bad (contoling?) marriage.
Be proud that you have found the courage to get out of it.
It will take an adjustment to your new way of life, but it will be worth it. Stay strong.

1) wanted to visit back again at Portland, Oregon
2) i have OCD
3) i love lime green (color)
4) collecting hats (over 20 hats)
5) love disney characters :]

i just snuck out had a fag,had mint put perfume on and lied to everyone about my smoke.that my confession and i feel weak miserable for rest of day

My Confessions:

1. I suffer from depression.
2. In one month I lost my son, my best friend, my hearing, my fiance kicked me out, and I had to move back in with my parents. So when other people say they're devistated and need to talk to me about their guy problems I have to fight the urge to tell them to get bent.
3. I can't wait to go back to college in the fall.
4. I'm Jewish.
5. I'm glad I found this site. The members on here are incredible :)

My Confessions:

1. I suffer from depression.
2. In one month I lost my son, my best friend, my hearing, my fiance kicked me out, and I had to move back in with my parents. So when other people say they're devistated and need to talk to me about their guy problems I have to fight the urge to tell them to get bent.
3. I can't wait to go back to college in the fall.
4. I'm Jewish.
5. I'm glad I found this site. The members on here are incredible :)

:hug:

My confessions:

1.) I HATE geometry, and basically everything about school in general except for biology class.
2.) I am procrastinating on doing my schoolwork right now...
3.) I eat ice cubes coz I can't have ice cream, and I want something cold in my mouth.
4.) My lungs are tight and wheezy, and I feel like I'm going to have an asthma attack.
5.) I'm fighting the urge to punch my brother in the nose, coz he's a major jerk.
6.) I HATE fluorescent lighting. I would prefer to sit in the dark. I like natural lighting better.
7.) I pick the keys of my laptop with a toothpick. I dunno why I do it; it's a bad habit. But now two of my keys popped off, and I can't get them back on! :mad:

Back