College Football Is HERE!!

great pics, darkage!!

PSU kick Boilermakers' ass!

PSU gonna kick Badgers' ass on this Saturday night!!!

#5 Texas will be playing #1 Oklahoma this weekend. Hope Texas win so Bama can be #1 but still ranking doesn't matter till end of the season. But still wanted Bama to be #1 lol :laugh2::laugh2:

#5 Texas will be playing #1 Oklahoma this weekend. Hope Texas win so Bama can be #1 but still ranking doesn't matter till end of the season. But still wanted Bama to be #1 lol :laugh2::laugh2:

I hope Texas win over Oklahoma, too since I once lived in Texas.

It's impressive how Alabama coach turned their football program around so sudden. Didn't watch a full game out of them yet but will like to watch at least one of them to see how they play... also since they are also a SEC team.

I hear that once Philip Fulmer gets canned from his job at UT - Nick Saban will leave Alabama for Tennessee to turn UT football around back to where it is supposed to be. :angel: :lol:

I hear that once Philip Fulmer gets canned from his job at UT - Nick Saban will leave Alabama for Tennessee to turn UT football around back to where it is supposed to be. :angel: :lol:

hmm lol but doubt he will.

I hope LSU and either Okla/Texas will be losing then PSU has chance to move up to #4 :D

I afraid Texas might be spot to No. 1 because defeat OU as No. 1 is big point to move. It's up to vote and math. I have know most vote like Bama better than OU. Strange it end up to give No. 1 spot on OU as allover.

I won't forget about last night, it was heat and closer game. Oooo!

Of course, if Bama make good impressive, then they will do great to place on No. 1 if OU lose.

Looks like Texas will jump to 1st or 2nd.

It is possible they would jump to 3rd instead.

Although I don't care for LSU, but I hope they win tonight's game against Florida. :D

Looks like Texas will jump to 1st or 2nd.

It is possible they would jump to 3rd instead.

As I know, they cannot jump to spot No. 1, probably 2nd or 3rd during the other lead beyond the ranking how the poll work.

Unless either LSU and Missouri make impressive to stay or fallen. Only one thing can prove enough for Texas to put to No. 1, if they could defeat Missouri by next week. :)

So both #1 Oklahoma and #3 Missouri lost!

Texas played well which surprised me bit but excited and hats off to Longhorns!

Since Alabama was on bye today so I assume Texas shall be #1 in the next ranking update (tmw).

Let's find out in less 24 hours.

Boy, how exciting I must feel for Florida chomping up #4 LSU big-time!

51 to 21... by 30 points! Woooooo!!! :bump: :bump:

I figure Florida should leapfrog to #4 likely (or 5th) in the next ranking and back in for the championship hunt. :D

The eyes of Texas are upon you,
All the live long day.
You cannot get away.
Do not think you can escape them,
At night, or early in the morn'.
Till Gabriel blows his horn!

HOOK'EM, LONGHORNS!

Texas will play against Missouri next weekend so they better be aware of Mizzoz being angry and hungry after their loss today. Which home field, I wonder?

HECK YEAH!!!! That was awesome watching Urban Meyer and the Gators putting the beat down on LSU in the Swamp. Fans were going crazy happy in that stadium.

...And Utah and BYU get comfortable wins, Im a happy camper :whistle:

HECK YEAH!!!! That was awesome watching Urban Meyer and the Gators putting the beat down on LSU in the Swamp. Fans were going crazy happy in that stadium.

...And Utah and BYU get comfortable wins, Im a happy camper :whistle:

Yayay! :D

Back