College Football Is HERE!!

i cant wait for STANFORD vs cubs [california]

You can't see me because I am photographer at NCAA football games. You can see my son stood at other side. He used to have video camera for Head Coach.

ah I see, I tho someone else took pic while u are on that pic, my bad hah... yea I can see ur son with video camera on it...

darkage oh cool! you took a pic of that when you are on the field! neat!
and i see that your son is taking film at other side! neat !

Im still freaking hungover on Florida and Georgia goin down, make me wanna puke.

I am still happy UofU won big again and still praying for undefeated showdown with Utah vs BYU on last game of season- I will be there watching

Im still freaking hungover on Florida and Georgia goin down, make me wanna puke.

I am still happy UofU won big again and still praying for undefeated showdown with Utah vs BYU on last game of season- I will be there watching

Yep, it did me too... man, it sucked that UF lost to unranked Ole Miss!

Yet probably UF made a big mistake for bypassing a kick for a 3 on their last play but instead went for 4th down and one yard and failed.

YES YES YES!!!! Way to go U of U on some late game magic!!!

Utah should have lost that game- down 8 with 2 min left- amazing finish! its party time tonight in SLC

Congrats, Utes beating Oregon State who beat USC 2 weeks ago! hmm

I felt better how Florida rebounded very well winning over Arkansas, 38-7.

Vandy beat Auburn by one point, winning 5 straight and is 5-0 first time since WWII.

All top 12 teams won easily except for #10 South Florida (lost).

Wish that #2 Alabama lost but lucked out quite bit over Kentucky. shrugs lol

Till next weekend... Florida plays LSU!!

Congrats, Utes beating Oregon State who beat USC 2 weeks ago! hmm

I felt better how Florida rebounded very well winning over Arkansas, 38-7.

Vandy beat Auburn by one point, winning 5 straight and is 5-0 first time since WWII.

Wish that #2 Alabama lost but lucked out quite bit over Kentucky. shrugs lol

Till next weekend... Florida plays LSU!!

Be honest with you, I did not think USF was enough good team to be no. 10. Their loss to Pittsburgh proved it.

I am pissed off that Miami Fla lost to FSU 41-39 although they made a huge comeback by scoring 36 points in 2nd half. Their poor performance in 1st half and stinky defense were the main culprits for their loss although they cannot be considered as excuses.

I was hoping too that UK was going to take down Bama. I am looking forward to the florida/lsu game.

AP Top 25 Rankings - Oct. 5th

Capture.jpg

this sat, huge test for lsu ! that would be against Fla! oh boy nothing new you know SEC! lol!

but congrat to Vandy! :jaw:

Last week, I shot at game. It was light shower.
I used to have watermark on my photo as my copyrights to protect my business. You will google on "watermark photographer"

DSC_2676.jpg

_DR74840.jpg

_DR74872.jpg

_DR75003.jpg

I was not surprised that USF blew higher rank.

Last year, I was there on Thursday night game. Rank #2 USF lost to (unrank) Rutgers

DSC_1701.jpg

Rutgers QB#14 got hurt by USF#95 (George Selvie). RU#14 did not give up. He still play with hurt hand.
DSC_1806b.jpg

You can see how bad bend hand
hand.jpg

USF#95 Selvie is best Def player. I will expect NFL draft will pick him at between 1st and 3rd round

Watch out Pitts has good player McCoy. In future, he will be in the Hemanis candid list. This year, he is soph.

DSC_1345-1.jpg

Nice Pics man! Pitt and McCoy did look good on Thurs night they look back on the rise again, they need to go knock off Conneticut now that QB is done with injury. When do they play each other. Do you just photograph up near Morgantown, or travel with team?

Darkage,

Still... USF team is rising since last few years so it should be a team to watch within few years, I smell. Yet lose is lose. lol

Awesome pictures, Darkage!

That was how Teel got hurt with his wrist right?

McCoy is a great running back but he needs to protect a ball better. Last year he fumbled many times in the opposite red zone. I saw him fumbled twice within opposite 5 yards in one game that led to the Panthers loss.

Selvie has all tools that can be useful in NFL. This year he is a junior and he has an opportunity to jump to NFL after this season.

Back