College Football Is HERE!!

What a crazy week it has been!!

USC, Florida, Georgia all lost this weekend!

Fear Terps! Whoo Maryland beated California and now ranked #24 Clemson. Maryland Terps should be in top 25 now.

Man, it sucked that Florida lost to the un-ranked Ole Miss! :(

Why did coach Meyers chose to opt for a go at 4 down and 1 instead of kicking a 3 for the win? A dumb choice he made!

USC, Georgia, Florida, Wic., and Wake Forest all lost to the un-ranked teams this weekend - crazy!

It reminded us much like last year's crazy season yet it's still early in the season this time. I hope it will so it might help Florida. lol

But think that the Fla team might be lucky to have anther chance to up-rank later by beating Ga, LSU, and all the rest ahead to make up which USC lacks to make up due to their weak schedule... poor 'em!

So I'm curious what the rankings reveal later today.

I would say the next rankings (Top 5) should be:

1. Oklahoma
2. LSU
3. Missouri
4. Texas
5. Alabama

UConn-1.gif

Nice to see my Uconn Huskies made 5-0....they need two or three wins to make one of bowls. Yup, BCS's Bowl Championship are longest shot for them. :cool2:

I knows Big East is not strong confernce this year what they used be few year ago....South Florida are alone in Top 20.

GO HUSKIES!

Nice to see my Uconn Huskies made 5-0....they need two or three wins to make one of bowls. Yup, BCS's Bowl Championship are longest shot for them. :cool2:

I knows Big East is not strong confernce this year what they used be few year ago....South Florida are alone in Top 20.

GO HUSKIES!

Just need two win unless how many lost by any Big East.
This Oct 18th, I will be on sideline to see UConn vs Rutgers. They will have big event "Homecoming" at near football stadium.

I was so pissed off to see my Hurricanes blew a 21-7 lead to UNC and UNC came back to win 28-24. :madfawk:

Yes, Connecticut is now 5-0! Texas and Penn State are both quite impressive!

Updated Rankings showed that I'm almost right on top 5... just surprised that Alabama leapfrogged others as 2nd...

AP Top 25

1. Oklahoma (43)
2. Alabama (21)
3. LSU
4. Missouri (1)
5. Texas
6. Penn State
7. Texas Tech
8. Brigham Young
9. USC
10. South Florida
11. Georgia
12. Florida
13. Auburn
14. Ohio State
15. Utah
16. Kansas
17. Boise State
18. Wisconsin
19. Vanderbilt
20. Virginia Tech
21. Oklahoma State
22. Fresno State
23. Oregon
24. Connecticut
25. Wake Forest

Oregon State should be ranked as 25th but ain't so yet... think they should be since they beat #1 USC while Navy beat #19 Wake Forest... this one is not right in my opinion. Florida is 12th - grrr! lol

Oregon State should be ranked as 25th but ain't so yet... think they should be since they beat #1 USC while Navy beat #19 Wake Forest... this one is not right in my opinion. Florida is 12th - grrr! lol

I agree with poll. No reason to put Oregon State on rank 25th. Oregon State lost to Penn State and Stanford. Just luck for Oregon State beat USC. Next week, I expect Oregon State will lost to Utah unless upset game for 2nd row.

WTF>!!!!!

Maryland Terps isn't in top 25?!! Terps beated ranked CAlfornia and Clemsons. Damn no respect for Terps. Their next game is Virginia. I hope Terps will beat VA and get deserved respect.

Stanford beat my alumni university, SJSU.

i wore Stanford shirt at SJSU and one of my old classmate saw me and called me, "traitor". I dont care at all, as long i root for my favorite college team.

i went to SJSU for just education only, not sports.

I agree with poll. No reason to put Oregon State on rank 25th. Oregon State lost to Penn State and Stanford. Just luck for Oregon State beat USC. Next week, I expect Oregon State will lost to Utah unless upset game for 2nd row.

Yep, I then realized that it must be due to their two losses like you mentioned... realized after my last post.

I think Maryland is inside the Top 30 rankings, last time I checked.

Only one thing bothered me quite bit about Alabama... they were #9 before playing #3 Georgia and won over them at their home field. Missouri was on the bye this time... also Texas beat a team very soundly yet Alabama leapfrogged them both. Is it Fair?

Yep, I then realized that it must be due to their two losses like you mentioned... realized after my last post.

I think Maryland is inside the Top 30 rankings, last time I checked.

Only one thing bothered me quite bit about Alabama... they were #9 before playing #3 Georgia and won over them at their home field. Missouri was on the bye this time... also Texas beat a team very soundly yet Alabama leapfrogged them both. Is it Fair?

I think this was a good leap, 'Bama beat #3 Georgia who was supposed to be the favorite for the national championship. Texas blewout some unranked team and Missouri is well.... Missouri.

WTF>!!!!!

Maryland Terps isn't in top 25?!! Terps beated ranked CAlfornia and Clemsons. Damn no respect for Terps. Their next game is Virginia. I hope Terps will beat VA and get deserved respect.

Maryland got easy schedule of game. Tell me why Maryland lost to weak team Middle Tennessee. Also, Maryland was almost lost game to I-AA Delaware. Make sense not in top 25 list.

AP gave 26th to Maryland Terps.
USA Today gave 30th to Maryland

Yes, Connecticut is now 5-0! Texas and Penn State are both quite impressive!

Updated Rankings showed that I'm almost right on top 5... just surprised that Alabama leapfrogged others as 2nd...

AP Top 25

1. Oklahoma (43)
2. Alabama (21)
3. LSU
4. Missouri (1)
5. Texas
6. Penn State
7. Texas Tech
8. Brigham Young
9. USC
10. South Florida
11. Georgia
12. Florida
13. Auburn
14. Ohio State
15. Utah
16. Kansas
17. Boise State
18. Wisconsin
19. Vanderbilt
20. Virginia Tech
21. Oklahoma State
22. Fresno State
23. Oregon
24. Connecticut
25. Wake Forest

Which 25 Top is this come from? AP or USA-TODAY?

I like Nick Saban... but I doubt his team will be able to stay in the top five long enough.

Vanderbilt is very impressive this year, but they aren't going to stay undefeated long enough - they have not played bigger and touger teams like Auburn, Georgia, Florida and Tennessee.

Back