College Football Is HERE!!

Yes, yes, I will be watching that too Web.

Cool

Congrats on Utes beating Michigan last weekend! I watched that game, too.

I'm sure that you knew that the UF coach Urban Meyer used to be the head coach for Utah Utes? What do you think of the current Utes coach?

Kyle Wittingham is pretty cool guy. yes indeed i know coach Meyer, I have meet his family before. He really brought some notoriety to Utah football program

Kyle Wittingham is pretty cool guy. yes indeed i know coach Meyer, I have meet his family before. He really brought some notoriety to Utah football program

Oh really, cool! I hope to meet coach Meyer someday if luck.

I did meet Bob Knight 3x and few others before, however.

In a moment the game starts so enjoy the game! :D

Rock on dude, GO GATORS!

Watch for the BYU vs Washington highlights....insane ending! good for BYU, but lucky

Ga Bulldogs killed it today though! I'm even more happy about that. Go UGA

UF beat Miami 26-3! It was pretty good game yet they gave us quite a hard time getting over them... not so surprised, really. lol

I wondered why Miami wasn't ranked before the game... they should be ranked somewhere in the top 20s, I think before the game yesterday.

Our defense was superb while offense was rather good.

UF will be on bye this coming weekend before playing Tenn on 20th.

ECU was amazing eating another ranked team, WVA! Boy, wish OSU was beaten by OU so close, darnit! lol

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure OSU will fall long and hard against USC next saturday

Thats true, if OSU does beat USC, they will be undisputed #1 at this point.

Geez I hope OSU will lose to USC cuz OSU was very almost lost to Ohio!

PSU kick Beavers' ass! Orange, yall are next!

Yeah, USC will whip OSU this coming weekend!!

I'm relieved that UF jumps over OSU in the latest CF Ranking:

1. USC
2. Georgia
3. Okla
4. Florida
5. OSU
6. Missouri
7. LSU

Yeeaah! :D

UF beat Miami 26-3! It was pretty good game yet they gave us quite a hard time getting over them... not so surprised, really. lol

I wondered why Miami wasn't ranked before the game... they should be ranked somewhere in the top 20s, I think before the game yesterday.

First of all, the major penalties on 3rd downs in our red zone and collapse of our secondary coverages in 2nd half hurt the Canes so bad.

I expected that they were not in the top 25 because they have many young players mainly in the freshmen and sophomore classes on their team. That is why I earlier said in this thread that it would take about two years for them to be in top 5.

I expected that they were not in the top 25 because they have many young players mainly in the freshmen and sophomore classes on their team. That is why I earlier said in this thread that it would take about two years for them to be in top 5.

I knew that they are a young team so are the UF team, too... But I still say that they were under-estimated (under-ranked). I actually meant they should be ranked somewhere in the high 20s (not top 15 whatever) regarding my last post.

They are a real good team from watching them play. Watch 'em out, ACC folks!

Unfortunately, Ohio State running back Chris “Beanie” Wells will not play for Buckeyes against Southern California on Saturday night because of his injured right foot. I feel that OSU would lose.

Back