College Football Is HERE!!

#9 BYU lost to Texas Christian last night! (score was 32-7)

Ended BYU's 16th straight winning... ain't it an unexpected turnout (score), hohdougrn?

Yes, I was quite afraid of the short turn around for them to play TCU. TCU simply has amazing difference. Now I am pissed at the Utah/BYU tickets I have for last game of the season. I really really wanted to see that happen.. Utah better watch out for TCU as well, at least Utah gets them at home. TCU has best run defense statistically in all of NCAA this year so far.

Woooo, Florida whipped Kentucky 63-5!! yay! :D

Although UF stays 5th at AP Top 25 but picked up at BCS as 8th (was 10th). (AP 25 and BCS Rankings posted next)

AP Top 7 teams all won this time... OK St. was so close to upset Texas (just by 4!)... Alabama held on at Tenn, too.

Penn State beat Ohio State by a touchdown... real tight game!

USC got by Arizona by a touchdown, too!

This weekend was a big weekend for the college football... on next weekend's hot games (only two!):

#1 Texas plays at #7 Texas Tech and #5 Florida plays #8 Georgia at Jax.

This week's AP Top 25 Ranking...

Capture.jpg

This week's BCS Top 25 Ranking....

BCS.jpg

UT vs OSU last Sat was one of other good game! Looking forward on No. 1 vs No. 6 again this Sat :D

PSU should be no. 2 in both polls so they could be no. 2 in the BCS poll.

Be honest with you, I prefer playoffs system to the BCS poll.

PSU should be no. 2 in both polls so they could be no. 2 in the BCS poll.

Be honest with you, I prefer playoffs system to the BCS poll.

Well, I disagree with you about PSU's ranking simply because PSU and OSU both are in the weak Big Ten conference. Think they should be somewhere in the teens, eventually. I like PSU but be honest that they don't deserve to belong there.

But I agree with you that I prefer playoffs over the BcS!

It seem that Texas Tech have excellent history on power offense of everything especially on rush stat while Texas have power defense and rush, thank to dual-threat quarterback - Colt McCoy. Amazing effective passing whoop nearly 82%, if he keep up like that, he would break the NCAA record which current all-time is much as 74% or is that 76%?

From what I notice that Tulsa, Ball State and Boise State as non-BCS are undefeated. However, I have to agree with vote that Tulsa and Ball State would have to keep away since they haven't face any ranked team while only Boise State did face one ranked team.

Otherwise, if there is playoff instead BCS, it would stretch long schedule during large amount NCAA teams in nation and it would hurt most players who cannot pass during begin of 2nd semester or 2nd quarterly. Probably, they would have to cut 2 games or push schedule bit early to give more space of time to play. Yet, people are so young and would get injury that much. Not so healthy.

I am praying Texas Tech beat Texas so PSU can move up to #2 to qualify for BCS National Championship Game!

I am praying Texas Tech beat Texas so PSU can move up to #2 to qualify for BCS National Championship Game!

If Texas Tech make a big blow-up over Texas. TTU will take over PSU's spot as well. Sine PSU haven't face the high ranked than PSU's. Recently game wasn't blow-up but heat game.

It seem that Texas Tech have excellent history on power offense of everything especially on rush stat while Texas have power defense and rush, thank to dual-threat quarterback - Colt McCoy. Amazing effective passing whoop nearly 82%, if he keep up like that, he would break the NCAA record which current all-time is much as 74% or is that 76%?

I like Colt and believe he will win the Heisman trophy this time. Will miss the TX-TT game but will copy it while going to some anniversary party this Sat. evening.

From what I notice that Tulsa, Ball State and Boise State as non-BCS are undefeated. However, I have to agree with vote that Tulsa and Ball State would have to keep away since they haven't face any ranked team while only Boise State did face one ranked team.

Yeah, I agree the same here esp for the BCS part! :roll:

Otherwise, if there is playoff instead BCS, it would stretch long schedule during large amount NCAA teams in nation and it would hurt most players who cannot pass during begin of 2nd semester or 2nd quarterly. Probably, they would have to cut 2 games or push schedule bit early to give more space of time to play. Yet, people are so young and would get injury that much. Not so healthy.

Actually, they said that last time they liked the concept of setting up a top eight team playoff only... I like that concept, too... no need to play many teams into a playoff which would stretch to long like you said.

But we have to wait till 2012 then find out more. All I want to see BCS system dumped for good! For the BCS championship it's mere like a mythical championship, know what I meant. Also that the playoff one cannot argue who deserves and who don't again ever.

If Texas Tech make a big blow-up over Texas. TTU will take over PSU's spot as well. Sine PSU haven't face the high ranked than PSU's. Recently game wasn't blow-up but heat game.

A possibility for TT taking over PSU's spot only if they blow Texas. I don't mind since my sister graduated at Texas Tech for her Masters and Phd. Texas plays at Texas Tech so who knows. They sure plays terrific so far!

I just hope that Florida enters the National championship game as my first choice but if not, I would opt for Texas Tech if they do.

But no Big Ten team please, please just because they bored like they did last two years (both blown up), so forget 'em! lol

I am looking forward to the Georgia-Florida game on Saturday. This should be interesting as both teams beat once highly-ranked LSU. The world will be glued to their TV screens watching the game.

I have noticed that Alabama has gone down a little bit - they are struggling to stay undefeated.

TT wont blow UT up, maybe close and hot game...

A possibility for TT taking over PSU's spot only if they blow Texas. I don't mind since my sister graduated at Texas Tech for her Masters and Phd. Texas plays at Texas Tech so who knows. They sure plays terrific so far!

I just hope that Florida enters the National championship game as my first choice but if not, I would opt for Texas Tech if they do.

But no Big Ten team please, please just because they bored like they did last two years (both blown up), so forget 'em! lol

I am sure PSU are better than OSU in the past so give some chance on PSU!

TT wont blow UT up, maybe close and hot game...

Yeah, another heat game on neck to neck.... From what I seen that TTU didn't doing well against on Nebraska. That NEB team is unranked, for sake! Yet, TTU won in overtime.

Yeah, another heat game on neck to neck.... From what I seen that TTU didn't doing well against on Nebraska. That NEB team is unranked, for sake! Yet, TTU won in overtime.

and TT blew Kansas? they are ranked, so lets see and wait till this sat...

and TT blew Kansas? they are ranked, so lets see and wait till this sat...

Yeah.. let see on quarterback... (TTU) Graham Harrell is better at heavy passing while (UT) Colt McCoy make look-like flawless passing on percent and one of most dangerous dual-threat quarterback in current NCAA I.

Back