College class

The Heretic said:
BB aint, I very much doubt it. This is actually a lightweight schedule, to be frank. ;)

I have took a ethics course and loved it.. we got to sip coffee and discuss ethics/morals/values issues of today in class- if the other courses are like that I wouldn't mind taking a couple more classes like that :)

EDS 196J - Deaf History
EDS 265 - Disabled Counseling
EDS 462 - Obs. in rehab counseling
EDC 210 - Muticultural Counseling

Odd One Out.

The courses that I've been bamboozled into accepting this semester are as follows:

1. Plant and Operation Management (POMG 246): Quality Management
2. Plant and Operation Management (POMG 143): Operation Management
3. Plant and Operation Management (POMG 191): SAP Programming
4. Mechanical Engineering (ME 238a): Mechanical Engineering Design Project Part 1.
5. Japanese (JAPN 002): Japanese 2nd Level.

Mind you, the Plant and Operation Management courses are simply just for one of my minors (Manufacturing Engineering).

Praise Umanita!

~AL-Khawarizmi

Last edited:
Hey Cricket

Cricket said:
I have took a ethics course and loved it.. we got to sip coffee and discuss ethics/morals/values issues of today in class- if the other courses are like that I wouldn't mind taking a couple more classes like that :)

Sad to say, courses in ethics are more personal than the other classes of philosophy, though you can contribute personal experiences in say, epistemology about sensation and perception. But that slips into the abstraction of ideas.

It's too bad the problem with the more speculative part of philosophy is they get further away from what really hits home, and that is ethics, the place where you can pride yourself on strong emotions and desires.

Bottom line: ethics is much more intimate than those other fields.

Since the men tend to be more vicious elsewhere, the women flock to ethics. :party:

The Heretic said:
Sad to say, courses in ethics are more personal than the other classes of philosophy, though you can contribute personal experiences in say, epistemology about sensation and perception. But that slips into the abstraction of ideas.

It's too bad the problem with the more speculative part of philosophy is they get further away from what really hits home, and that is ethics, the place where you can pride yourself on strong emotions and desires.

Bottom line: ethics is much more intimate than those other fields.

Since the men tend to be more vicious elsewhere, the women flock to ethics. :party:

Gotta get back to you on this- I'll take a real philosphy course and compare it and I'll discuss it with you :)

This semester, I am taking
1. Colouring course
2. Crafts course
3. Swinging course
4. Sliding course
5. Hide and Seek course
6. Kids' song course.

:P:P:P:P:P

Start, what time at 10:30 AM to 2:15 PM when M-TH.

I'm taking the classes:
1 DEAF-140B-01 Lifeskills Mathematics II
2 PD-100-04 Transition to College
3 DEAF-130A-01 Literacy I
4 MATH-190C-08 Basic Mathematics (self-Paced)
5 MATH-190B-08 Basic Mathematics (self-Paced)
6 MATH-190A-08 Basic Mathematics (self-Paced)
7 DEAF-161-01 Intro to the Deaf Community

So I'm vactional on every no friday.

From Ohlone College in Fremont.

Ah I forget to answer my own question.. here I take this semester..

Abnormal psychology
Art appreciation
Intro to business

update

Spring Semester:

MWF Compositon I (required)
MWF Principles of Economics 2
MWF Applied Matrix Algebra
MWF ASL 1
TuTh Business & Economics Math

I'm majoring in Business General and minoring in Mathematics

ASL 1 is not related to any of my majors but I thought I'd join the class because I was raised orally and only signed english. It'd be interesting to learn ASL :)

Spring Semester

Case Studies
Special Counseling for Mental Health for Deaf- first 5 weeks
Seminar Health-Humannities Services and Research :barf:
Internship

Three courses are on every Mondays.. :wiggle:

Springgyyyyyyyy Semester

19 units in total:

Art 102- Advanced 2-D Drawing
Art 103- 3-D Design and Composition
Art 258- Art History: Pre-History to Gothic
Communcation 103- as the course says it: communcation
Anthrolopogy 102- Cultural Anthropology
General Math Studies 091/RP- intermediate algebras for the "losers" who failed the first attempt (raising her hand)
General Math Studies 98B- (one unit)

what about SUMMER? I am planning to take Geography (or Geological Studies, haven't decided) 100 and 101... I am crossing my fingers they do have 4 weeks session for thsoe courses- if yes, it would be one SWEET summer!

I have planned out my general education. Passing this spring and the summer two classes then I will take 5 classes in fall and four in Spring... i could take three in summer and have four for the next two semester or having four in the fall then three in the spring.. Oooooo I am having too many ideas!

Hm, I am too ambitious, eh?

This Fall, I am going to take....

• Math - yike - again.
• English - yike! - again.

i'm taking this spring :D

Intro to accounting

yeppers one class thats nice heh? at least i get to have 1 class better than none :P

this summer i plan to take scuba classes... for my minor in search and recovery team :D

I would love to share what I m taking but I rather not due to someone stalking me at this moment...*sigh*

At the moment, I am taking a course with TAFE (Technical and Further Education) to learn more about computer's, and working with 2 jobs off site as well.

Update:

My deaf class is officially over last monday.

Now, I focus on only two courses as of follows:

Case Studies

Statistical research method... ewww

I dunno if I pass the first quiz. :ugh:

UPDATE

Finally, I know my score on my first quiz...

I got 10/10 WHEW. :)

I'll be taking:
Mol Bio 200C-Cholesterol Genes
Mol Bio 206-Regulation of Gene Expression

Back