College class

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
What classes are you taking this semester?

i am currently taking the courses for this semester:

Planning for Deaf and HOH persons from Diverse/Undereserved Groups (10 weeks course)
Mental Health Assessment of Deaf/HH Persons (5 weeks course)
Intergrative Counseling
Rehab Engineering Technology
Internship

For next semester courses which I plan to take:

Statistatic Research Methods (gagging.. I have to retake it cuz I flunked)
Case Studies
Special Conditions in Mental Health Assessment of Deaf/HH Persons (five weeks course)
Internship

Then, I will be done with all courses... I will get a Masturbation degree in 2004!! :beer:

:rofl: Oddball hahahaha

im PT college so taking 2 classes this semester --

Criminal Investigations
Intro to Sociology (have to repeat this due to flunking out at RIT -- ugh this class is boring!! :roll: )

I am taking my EMT Course. It is a 7 Credit course. That and working is enough for me.

Principles of Accounting I
Principles of Economics
Intro to Astronomy
Intro Information Technology
University Seminar

Fund Image Acquisition
Fund Vector Graphic Illus
Fund Image Maniuplation
Proc of Science: Forensics
Writing IV

I'm taking Childhood & Adolence, Medical Lab Procedures, and Java for Programers.

College? Agh. I am taking English, Writing and research skills (4 credits), and Stain glass (3 credits), then at the other school I am taking general Self Advocacy, Voc. Semenar, Personal Budget, General Math, and study hall (one on one help) The rest I work :)

Biology 205: Human Biology
Occupational Studies 388: Technological Literacy
History 302: Theory and History
Philosophy 492: Friedrich Nietzsche
Philosophy 493: Nelson Goodman
Philosophy 483: Philosophical Psychology

Human Bio I, Algebra for mangmt science, Soc 101, and Pyschological Stats

The Heretic said:
Biology 205: Human Biology
Occupational Studies 388: Technological Literacy
History 302: Theory and History
Philosophy 492: Friedrich Nietzsche
Philosophy 493: Nelson Goodman
Philosophy 483: Philosophical Psychology

Your brain is going to explode

Oddball said:
I will get a Masturbation degree in 2004!! :beer:

I would like to be there for your final exam. Let me know when and where.

Am taking a course via TAFE (Technical And Further Education) - CIVICS IV (Community Services in Disability Field) and working as well.
Hopefully when I've gotten more time besides work, I plan on finishing off Psychology 1A, Physiology and Anatonmy as I dropped out of those classes due to death of my father and moving out of town.

taking classes at a dumb community college, which I hate......I miss the gang at my old 4 year school. :(
Anyway I am taking a bunch of CORES so I can maybe finally get rid of those stupid basic courses.
Am taking: History of Native American Peoples (sounded really fun!)
Ecology of Southeastern MA (it's a lab, as I need a lab science. The good news is that the professor said NO LAB REPORTS!!!!
Child Development (if I ever return to WSC maybe I can take the fun "special needs ed" courses. I am kinda interested in special ed as a career)
and finally, Computer Graphics

BB aint, I very much doubt it. This is actually a lightweight schedule, to be frank. ;)

at the h.s. i'm taking us history, gym, photography, chemistry, then at the community college i'm taking english 1301, then the rest of the day i work

bbnt said:
I would like to be there for your final exam. Let me know when and where.

Hmm, well, The graduation ceremony will be held at Oddball's Univeresity..... To be continued.... LOL

:twisted:

Back