Cochlear Implants Decrease Your IQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First explain to me what a matrix is? :lol:

(I'm being serious, I don't know).

Matrix, coming from the Latin for womb, is a network of interelated numbers or functions.

Or to use pop culture...a movie that appeals to "computer heads" and follows a hacker in overthowing a world ruled by AI.

Me, I'm okay with both...

Matrix, coming from the Latin for womb, is a network of interelated numbers or functions.

Or to use pop culture...a movie that appeals to "computer heads" and follows a hacker in overthowing a world ruled by AI.

Me, I'm okay with both...

*thud*

I don't understand, I guess...but, okay. Btw, the movie "The Matrix" was also beyond me Some concepts, I just don't get. Sorry.

Anyway, but SxyPorkie is right about one thing. This thread (which was sorta lame to begin with), has really gone to hell now. We're not even talking about the topic anymore. :lol:

I guess we've proved *something* decreases IQ. Maybe, upsurdity?

I dunno about y'all, but my brain is sufficiently fried enough now to cop to a deminished capacity.

:rofl:

Anyway, but SxyPorkie is right about one thing. This thread (which was sorta lame to begin with), has really gone to hell now. We're not even talking about the topic anymore. :lol:

I guess we've proved *something* decreases IQ. Maybe, upsurdity?

I dunno about y'all, but my brain is sufficiently fried enough now to cop to a deminished capacity.

:rofl:

:rofl: I blame this thread, not my CI!

:deal: It's the thread then.

Anyone know how to get it locked?

I do and I'm closing it now since this thread is getting off the point.

As for the C.I, It is a tool that can be used to each person's benefits. It doesn't mean that it is perfect because it isn't. Now with this said, There are alot of other possibilities out there as well. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back