Cochlear decison

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFH : glad you approve with a WOW!

That of course calls a round from the keg-tea of course. Cheers!

Gee just passed a year here- never dull!

Bottesini: Prof SKY hasn't forgotten you- a cool meow to your herd of hounds. While multitasking swimming today-even remembered 5 laps- 25 meters each for you.

According to a recent article in the Toronto Globe & Mail- there is NO DSM 5-yet. Tentatively scheduled 2013. July 9, 2011 Globe Focus F1 & F4. Ian Brown

Off to Cochlear Implant exercise-Salsa.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Last edited:
Just checked the latest DSM 5- no listing yet- for those "over the edge" as determined by jillio.

Just emailed Dr Phil to invite jillio to be on his programme to explore the latest in ground breaking psychological problem-over the edge! He was curious what Prof SKY was investigating on this newest problem which appears to be only in Alldeaf.com.

Further info: Peteski Production Inc/Harpo Productions Inc. Secret Google site: drphil.com.

Off to real work-multitasking DSM 6: computer screen psychoses for the"undeaf".

Note: for the "literal minded" the above in the year 2099!

Dude, haven't you learned yet how to not double post? Your ramblings don't hold any value around here as it is. Posting them twice is not going to change that.

I see that you are living in fairy tale land again. Really, get out into the real world. It would do you good.:laugh2: The only way you would have anything at all to do with the DSM is if you were used as a case study.

On second thought, you might be in real danger if your social skills in person aren't any better than they are on an internet forum.

Now, how about getting back on topic. You have a problem with me, take it to PM. I would be more than happy to respond to your PM. Or are you just one of those insecure people that try to make a public show of things to make yourself feel like a big shot?

Damn. I read this thread again and feel sad. I guess there is something wrong with us if we are deemed to be nuts if we do not want to be hearing.
I am sinking into depression now.

No one is "deemed to be nuts" at least according to DSM 4 R. No such category. Good news indeed. Cheers.

:roll: :shock: :giggle: :eek3: :hmm: :laugh2: :wave: :lol: :roll: :shock: :giggle: :eek3::hmm: :wave:

I simply don't know what else to say after reading the latest dr phil advice.

Bottesini: Prof SKY hasn't forgotten you- a cool meow to your herd of hounds. While multitasking swimming today-even remembered 5 laps- 25 meters each for you.

According to a recent article in the Toronto Globe & Mail- there is NO DSM 5-yet. Tentatively scheduled 2013. July 9, 2011 Globe Focus F1 & F4. Ian Brown

Another post that went right over your head. That "wow" wasn't approval.:laugh2:

No one is "deemed to be nuts" at least according to DSM 4 R. No such category. Good news indeed. Cheers.

Wondering which it is, DSM IV-TR or DSM V that you seem to keep referring to. You have not managed to refer to either one correctly yet. I am very interested in how you obtained a copy of the DSM V before it has even been published.

Oh, that's right. These are your pretend books that you use in your fantasy land.

Damn. I read this thread again and feel sad. I guess there is something wrong with us if we are deemed to be nuts if we do not want to be hearing.
I am sinking into depression now.

Let me consult the DSM V, even though it has not yet been published, and we can do an online treatment plan.:laugh2:

:naughty: lol OLMA you are silly comedy 0_o

Wondering which it is, DSM IV-TR or DSM V that you seem to keep referring to. You have not managed to refer to either one correctly yet. I am very interested in how you obtained a copy of the DSM V before it has even been published.

Oh, that's right. These are your pretend books that you use in your fantasy land.

he tooo much 100 posts :lol: he personal on often on follow you!

What fantasy is that-I have a "crush" on whom?

Even more amazing: jillio since June/06 posted 52,211.
smithtr June/06 8,097
drphil July/11 2.087
So much for excess comments!

Obviously if DSM 5 is scheduled to published-perhaps- in 2013, I wouldn't have a copy yet.
I have surmised that "nuts" is NOT a DSM category-correct?

My favorite part was where he said that those of us with different experiences and opinions have an "agenda" and should be ignored."

Not what I Posted but nice try at the distortion and for proving my point:

Understand that a lot of the negativity that they will encounter, especially on this forum, comes from those who rant the loudest and longest against cochlear implants for children neither have an implant nor a child with an implant but what they do have is an agenda.

It does make one wonder why those who do not have cochlear implants nor who have children with cochlear implants are so obsessed with those who do have them for themselves or for their children?

Cochlear envy? Perhaps.

Grendel,

Thanks for the post but you are wasting your time with this crowd.

BTW she got the job!!!!!!

Amazing that you deign yourself the arbiter of who is and who is not cordial. Perhaps you should take a look in the mirror.

Anyway, having too good a night to let you and the rest of the anti-ci crowd get me down.

Have a nice life.
Rick

Cochlear envy? Perhaps.

Only an audist could think (even jokingly) that Deaf people would be envious of another's ability to hear. It's no different than saying that a black person could be envious of another's skin color. If your agenda wasn't clear before, it certainly is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back