coca cola vs. pepsi

which soda drink do you like?

• Coca Cola

Votes: 58 52.7%
  • Pesi

Votes: 52 47.3%

• Total voters
Vanilla Pepsi? We'll see about that. Lemon Pepsi is better than Lemon Coke. Maybe Vanilla Coke will be better than Vanilla Pepsi cuz I've tried putting vanilla into Pepsi myself and it doesn't taste as good.

I can imagine vanilla and coke go together because my grandmother used to make me half coke and half milk mixed together and it's quite good actually.

Huh, honey Phat, "Pesi?" ;)

I like Pepsi but I love Dr. Pepper the best. I know Dr. Pepper is :Owned: by Pepsi company, or am I wrong?

Originally posted by ChelEler
Huh, honey Phat, "Pesi?" ;)

I like Pepsi but I love Dr. Pepper the best. I know Dr. Pepper is :Owned: by Pepsi company, or am I wrong?

You are right. Pepsi make Dr. Pepper. :D

If I have to pick one of those two soft drinks, then I would pour both of them down the drainage. I Hate both of them.

Originally posted by LeviathanC
If I have to pick one of those two soft drinks, then I would pour both of them down the drainage. I Hate both of them.

Oh right, we forgot that you use a milk baby bottle.

COKE IS THE BEST!!

:bowdown: CoKe

pepsi is the best! :bsflag:

Attachments

• getvmailimage6.jpg
    getvmailimage6.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 41
Well, I would say Coke but I had Pepsi at home! SHOCK ??? Mostly, I would drink Coke, OFC I am vote for COKE

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
People who invented Coca-cola snorts cocaine!! :naughty:

I recall something about the original cokes being banned for having cocaine in it? :dunno:

Back