Votes: 58 52.7%
  • Pesi

Votes: 52 47.3%

• Total voters
Pepsi!!!!! It rocks my life.

Originally posted by Willy
Pepsi!!!!! It rocks my life.

Hold on... *setting up dynamite below the cliff*

Will you stand underneath the cliff for me, please...

*push the button* BOOM!! *rock rolling down and bam*

It sure does rock your life!!!

Coca-cola existed before Pepsi. Pepsi was spawned to compete against Coca-cola. I would rather to have Coca-cola over Pepsi due to it's impeccable quality from company that got more experience than Pepsi. And what's more Pepsi sounds like PeePeeSee, who would want that?

PEPSI ROCKS!!!!!!

on a sidenote -- have anyone ever knew or realize that coca-cola used to use COCAINE in the sodas back in the older days qq

Originally posted by LinuxGold
Coca-cola existed before Pepsi. Pepsi was spawned to compete against Coca-cola. I would rather to have Coca-cola over Pepsi due to it's impeccable quality from company that got more experience than Pepsi. And what's more Pepsi sounds like PeePeeSee, who would want that?

:eek: :wtf:

Coca-cola...Coke...

"Get the real feeling!"

Hee hee

I'm not really a pop drinker but I like this Coke...

*snorted*

Oops. :shock:

Since some of you like coke and pepsi, do any of you like Vanilla coke or Pepsi Blue?

Originally posted by kuifje75
No, I HATE Vanilla Coke. But I do like Diet Coke with Lemon.
Blah! I like Vanilla Coke but hate Diet Coke with Lemon. I rather have Diet Pepsi with Lemon!

IMO- Vanilla coke tastes like I'm drinking some kind of liquid medicine.. yuck. I like Pepsi with lemon.. it's not bad. ;)

Originally posted by Teekie
Since some of you like coke and pepsi, do any of you like Vanilla coke or Pepsi Blue?

once tasted Vanilla Coke -- it was interesting but not something i would drink regularly nahh -- i tried Pepsi Blue it didnt taste all that great -- im STICKING with Pepsi or the occasional Dr Pepper's Red Fusion!!!!!

Originally posted by Teekie
I've tried Vanilla Coke and it tastes good. However, it doesn't compete with the Vanilla Coke that I get at TGIF. Theirs is a lot sweeter and has a lot more flavor. As for Pepsi Blue, it's alright. I wouldn't say that it's a great drink but I do like drinking it from time to time.

Originally posted by Fly Free
once tasted Vanilla Coke -- it was interesting but not something i would drink regularly nahh -- i tried Pepsi Blue it didnt taste all that great -- im STICKING with Pepsi or the occasional Dr Pepper's Red Fusion!!!!!

True, I tried Vanilla Coke and Diet Vanilla Coke, I didn't really like it. I would prefer Diet Pepsi Lemon over Diet Coke with Lemon. But I would choose Diet Coke over Diet Pepsi with Lemon.

Back