coca cola vs. pepsi

which soda drink do you like?

• Coca Cola

Votes: 58 52.7%
  • Pesi

Votes: 52 47.3%

• Total voters
Coke and Pepsi.. I like it .. it dont bother me at all but I rather to drink Barq's (rootbeer) most of time :)

Originally posted by Fly Free
:shock: CLEAR pepsi qq ive never heard of that!!!!
NEVER heard of clear pepsi! first i ever heard! and congrats FLY u made it to 400 postwhoring LMAO!

ahh gracias Stevey Boy -- i dont think it would taste that good like the regular Pepsi would :ugh:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:roll: I guess u have a good point cuz I do like pespi sometimes but what the hell I noticed most of u like coca-cola oh well lol..

no offense to coca-cola drinkers

but :fu: to coca-cola cuz I hate the taste ;)

RIGHT ON! P E P S I IS THE BEST!

I like coke better than pepsi. Coke all the way. Plus pepsi sponsors that weinie jeff gordon. LOL

Originally posted by prostock19
I like coke better than pepsi. Coke all the way. Plus pepsi sponsors that weinie jeff gordon. LOL
:nono: Md better

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
I loved Clear Pepsi. :o

:shock: clear pepsi ?? WHHHHHEEEEERRRREEEE??? lol i want taste eh !! i did taste pepsi blue GAG GAG tooo strong like um too much bluuuueeeee hard explain ...

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
:shock: clear pepsi ?? WHHHHHEEEEERRRREEEE??? lol i want taste eh !! i did taste pepsi blue GAG GAG tooo strong like um too much bluuuueeeee hard explain ...
I loved Crystal Pepsi! It was the best. I drank it everywhere I went! When they stopped, I wondered what happened. Hopefully, they will bring it back.

I prefer most of Coca-Cola products, but I also like Pespi-Cola's Diet Pespi and Mountain Dew Red Code.

Coca-Cola, itself is far the most popular choice of drink in the world. Pepsi-Cola has lost a lot of customers to Coca-Cola when Vanilla Coke/Diet Vanilla Coke were released.

Now Pepsi-Cola is coming up with Vanilla Pespi in the summer time. I believe that they will fail the overall contest again. :D

Back