coca cola vs. pepsi

which soda drink do you like?

• Coca Cola

Votes: 58 52.7%
  • Pesi

Votes: 52 47.3%

• Total voters
illustrator said:
It doesn't matter. Bwahaha... That's okay, pal. ;)
Come one everyone! Vote more! If you haven't voted, please vote! We need to prove that Coke is better! :fu:

VamPyroX said:
Come one everyone! Vote more! If you haven't voted, please vote! We need to prove that Coke is better! :fu:

Need more vote? Hahaha .. Do I get anything for prize by votin' eh? LOL Well, I don't drink pepsi or coke like I used to. :)

I wanted to vote this third option: I like both Pepsi and Coke just about equally well.

CyberRed said:
Need more vote? Hahaha .. Do I get anything for prize by votin' eh? LOL Well, I don't drink pepsi or coke like I used to. :)

Ur Prize would be a date around Town with VamPyroX.. I am sure he would love that!:)

Cheri said:
Ur Prize would be a date around Town with VamPyroX.. I am sure he would love that!:)
Nooo!!!! :eek:

Seriously, I've gotten tired of Pepsi. I haven't really had a Pepsi for almost 2 weeks. I haven't had a Pepsi for almost a week before that. I guess I've lost the taste for it. I miss Coke. It sucks that RIT only sells Pepsi products... :fu2:

Well... I may be weird... I like both Coca-Cola (Coke and Diet Coke) and Pepsi (Diet Pepsi) - both tastes differently in most states... In Georgia and Indiana, I drink both, but if I were visiting Tennessee, I'd drink only Coke because Pepsi/Diet Pepsi tasted dull there. The best Diet Pepsi I have ever tasted would be in Alabama. :)

VamPyroX said:
That's cuz Coke and Pepsi use fake vanilla. If you go out to a restaurant like TGIF (Friday's) and ask for "vanilla (your drink)", they will give you a kind of drink that you will love! I always ask for "vanilla cherry Diet Coke". I love it! Heh!

oh really ? I'm gonna try this someday !!

Y said:
oh really ? I'm gonna try this someday !!
Please do! :)

TGIF uses real vanilla and cherry syrup... the same kind that's used in mixed drinks. That's why you get the real flavor. It's not like those fake flavored "juices" that they offer when you go to those small food places or from the drinks.

VamPyroX said:
Nooo!!!! :eek:

Seriously, I've gotten tired of Pepsi. I haven't really had a Pepsi for almost 2 weeks. I haven't had a Pepsi for almost a week before that. I guess I've lost the taste for it. I miss Coke. It sucks that RIT only sells Pepsi products... :fu2:

Pepsi is winning Pepsi is winning Pepsi is winning :barf: at Pepsi

Coca Cola is the next generation not Pepsi. :nono:

Banjo, you should drink A & W Root Beer. Therefore, you support for Dr. Pepper. ;)

Last edited:
VamPyroX said:
In that case, I hate you... Pepsi lover! :fu:

I'm a Pepsi Lover too....In that case , U hate me 2 ?... :(

^Angel^ When We go and Visit VamPryoX...Let's bring 2 24 pack of Pespi/Diet Pepsi with us...:lol: :nana:

illustrator said:
Banjo, you should drink A & W Root Beer. Therefore, you support for Dr. Pepper. ;)

I do enjoy A&W Root Beer but not many stores sell it here.

Banjo said:
I do enjoy A&W Root Beer but not many stores sell it here.

They have those Rootbeers at this place called A&W (Footlong Hotdog with Chili and Cheese).. The foods are so Yummy There!:)

I know they sell those Rootbeers at Tops Friendly Food Market do u have one near you?

Back