Clinton & Obama together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of Obama but it would be an unbeatable ticket with Hillary on top of course.
And that is the goal is to win it after losing last two elections with oddball liberal picks.
Obama too liberal but Clinton-Obama would clinch it.

Man, I registered to vote, but I don't even know who I like anyway.

I mean, I missed the debate that I wanted to watch because I really just forgot.

I don't want both together, it's bad idea... unbalance, I gonna tell you!

Not sure it would be a good idea - political expediency never works!

I want Obama out.....playing politics and a secretive rabble rouser.....no record.....record of evading tough votes.

Nooo! I don't they would be together! If they did, I will vote for McCain
or Ron Paul.

HELL no! I dont want a Barry-Hillary ticket! I'm an Obama fan and I would rather have an Obama-Richardson (Governor of NM) ticket cuz Richardson has good foreign policy experience than Hillary!

Obama's wife gonna stir up shyt....and he doesn't have the guts to stop it.
Eveidenced by his continued presence at her racist church. Racist.
this country's race probleem isn't anywhere near where it was just 25 years ago. Progress is slow. I think blacks play a lot in keeping the prejudice going.
U.S. is progressing forward on issue. Raise a stink and it will go backwards. Mark my words.

Obama's wife gonna stir up shyt....and he doesn't have the guts to stop it.
Eveidenced by his continued presence at her racist church. Racist.
this country's race probleem isn't anywhere near where it was just 25 years ago. Progress is slow. I think blacks play a lot in keeping the prejudice going.
U.S. is progressing forward on issue. Raise a stink and it will go backwards. Mark my words.
Yeah, remember how the wife of John Kerry used her big mouth to lose votes for him? She really turned off a lot of voters during the previous presidential election.

I'm not fans of Liberal!

Obama and Clinton came to our hometown for speech and rally. Obama is only senator for 6 months and few years. He is not enough experience on leadership skill. He is not allow his state Illionis for ballot. ILL state must voted for Obama only no Clinton and other. How stupid of him! I am tired of his say, "If you don't like me or not vote me it mean you're racist." Why he said that to everyone who are white people??

Michelle Obama want to act like Jackie Kennedy's dress. She is copycat from Jackie's. Did you see Obama didn't hand on his chest to honor the America's Flag??? I saw on youtube.com. I am not surprise that!

I didn't understand why Bill Clinton was affair to Monica Lewisky when he is married with Hillary?? That's not make any sense! Do you like to be President for Woman that Hillary? I am curious!

I am going to vote for McCain anyways. This is very important for our country to prevent of terrorism attack to our America like 9/11 and other states. Many terrorsm and other religion do against Jewish that where Jesus's homeland. The Jewish people really need our American Troops to fight war against Iran. Because Iran want to bomb and kill all Jewish people that where Jesus' homeland. God is watching all of us. God is taking care of his country in West Bank.

Many Liberal thought Bush is faulted because of High Price on gas for war?? That's not true. It coming from government and market are control the oil. It's coming from in Saudi Arab's own BIGGEST Oil control over the world. I don't believe in Bulls**T media and gossip against to other.

Do you support Gay marriage and Abortion Babies??

Obama and Clinton came to our hometown for speech and rally. Obama is only senator for 6 months and few years. He is not enough experience on leadership skill. He is not allow his state Illionis for ballot. ILL state must voted for Obama only no Clinton and other. How stupid of him! I am tired of his say, "If you don't like me or not vote me it mean you're racist." Why he said that to everyone who are white people??

Michelle Obama want to act like Jackie Kennedy's dress. She is copycat from Jackie's. Did you see Obama didn't hand on his chest to honor the America's Flag??? I saw on youtube.com. I am not surprise that!

I didn't understand why Bill Clinton was affair to Monica Lewisky when he is married with Hillary?? That's not make any sense! Do you like to be President for Woman that Hillary? I am curious!

I am going to vote for McCain anyways. This is very important for our country to prevent of terrorism attack to our America like 9/11 and other states. Many terrorsm and other religion do against Jewish that where Jesus's homeland. The Jewish people really need our American Troops to fight war against Iran. Because Iran want to bomb and kill all Jewish people that where Jesus' homeland. God is watching all of us. God is taking care of his country in West Bank.

Many Liberal thought Bush is faulted because of High Price on gas for war?? That's not true. It coming from government and market are control the oil. It's coming from in Saudi Arab's own BIGGEST Oil control over the world. I don't believe in Bulls**T media and gossip against to other.

I'm on oppose of your side, even it's your opinion.

Yup, I'm 100% support on gay marriage and support of woman's choice on abortion.

I'm not here to judge them and their private or how they wear, etc because it's their business.

Are you really sure that Obama said this? "If you don't like or don't vote me which mean is you're racist"? I never heard those word but I only know that many people voted him due his color skin and Clinton due her health and welfare.

I do not judge what and how she wear because it's not my business. If she like to copy Jackie Kennedy's dress then is fine with me because she like Jackie's taste. I do copy from magazine what and how I wear because I like their fashion taste. :dunno2:

Bill Clintion's affair situation is none of my business but between him and Hillary.

I see why not if Hillary want to try to be President. It has nothing do with her husband's past situation.

I am going to vote for McCain anyways.

This is your decision.

This is very important for our country to prevent of terrorism attack to our America like 9/11 and other states. Many terrorsm and other religion do against Jewish that where Jesus's homeland. The Jewish people really need our American Troops to fight war against Iran. Because Iran want to bomb and kill all Jewish people that where Jesus' homeland. God is watching all of us. God is taking care of his country in West Bank.

I am an anti-war but I support troops for defend their countries against terrorist, etc, but not attack other countries to make war.

Unfortunlately yes, the oil is the reason why they are after. We all thought it's over after Saddam Hussein's arrest and deathy peantly but it's not what we thought... :(

Yes I support Gay marriage and women's choice of abortion. It's their choice, not Government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back