Clinton & Obama together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disagree with your opinion!

I'm disagree with you!

But some Americans see it as different.

You're support the Gay marriage! Are you gay or lesbian huh? Don't you believe in man and woman's marriage from bible? Huh:ugh3:

Well the abortion prevent the mothers from killing the children, or overpopulation. Sometimes legalize something bad do help.

Not that point! The reason why is mother want to abortion because of money, and bad drug father, disease can cause birth defect, doing drugs. If the mother have a disease or cancer. It's ok to abortion for reason. If she have no reason to abortion. It's murder! The bible book said.

Well I thought it's still illegal for any of people to bring the religious subject to the government system. Also I support the gun for protect rights.

Not that point! It's illegal for any of people bring a muslim and islamic bring a rifle to kill them. Don't you believe in god huh?

Okay, but I still prefer Liberal over Republic.

:roll: @ you! You know nothing about political! I rather Republic go :bump: Liberal!

You against racist, but vote against on the same sex marriage? Anyway, sorry it's illegal for him to bring the race in the government system, except for protect the hate crime against the race.

You think so?? Ha Ha Ha! I am not racist. Obama does!!! I don't hate any skins. I am against Obama because he is not experience on leadership skill, not enough senator for years, not allow Illionis residents to do ballot for president only Obama, not support the federal's law with gun, let Terrorist come over here, and Anti-Christ. He will not go victory!

Of course, the Liberal don't support ANY of religions involvement with the government system because the people who support Liberal tend to believe that the religion should be personal business, not the government's business. Like what if there are people supporting ban the religion of Christianity, how would you feel about that? That is exactly how we the Liberal felt about those people who dislike the Liberal or support whatever would take our freedom away, or freedom only for one.

pardon me? God is under the America! If you don't believe in God or Jesus. You will go to the hell. God want to protect our country from terrorist. There is many different religion in America expect Muslim and Islamic. Muslim can be kill anyone in other countries. They hate the Christian and Jewish! Do you want to end the EARTH?? Do you want all us go die?? Don't you know the earth is 2 millions years old?? This is old earth! I am ready for replacement the earth by god. I believe in God and Jesus. I am not closed mind person. You're closed mind about God's Ten Commandents.

I am sorry being cocky on you. I don't agree with your opinion. It sound you don't believe in God. Don't mess around with me!

I received this email from my oldest brother who is a sergeant for the local police department in regards to gun control....

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY

I Thought you might appreciate this . .

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

------------------------------

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. >From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. >From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

---- -------------------------

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,3 81 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars. The first year results are now in:

List of 7 items:

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent

Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent

Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent. Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns!

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the ELDERLY. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns. The Australian experience and the other historical facts above prove it.

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.

With guns, we are 'citizens'.

Without them, we are 'subjects'.

During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!

If you value your freedom, Please spread this anti-gun control message to all of your friends.

You don't trust in Republican Party? How come?? Are you support Terrorist? I am Christian. My political is other not 100% of republican and not 100%. Just some of them. I do support Troops because of my husband. I'm anti-terrorism, Anti-Abortion, Anti-Gay Marriage. I do support the Economy, Green Earth, Less the government, Less the dictators and support the stem cell. I will go vote for Hillary next month. Then I will vote for McCain in Nov. I don't agree with Bush's decide. I wasn't happy with Bush's vetoed of Stem Cell. I need it for my personal health. I has a Retina. I believe in Stem Cell will heal to people who have a parkison disease, retina, blinds, paralyzed, and other. I don't trust Obama at all!!! He is support the Terrorist!

I am with you on that one. Religion should be kept out of politics, period. Really hate that Bush brought religion into politics.

Anyways...the Republicans screwed up this country for the past 8 years..time for some changes. I dont trust the Republican party.

You don't trust in Republican Party? How come?? Are you support Terrorist? I am Christian. My political is other not 100% of republican and not 100%. Just some of them. I do support Troops because of my husband. I'm anti-terrorism, Anti-Abortion, Anti-Gay Marriage. I do support the Economy, Green Earth, Less the government, Less the dictators and support the stem cell. I will go vote for Hillary next month. Then I will vote for McCain in Nov. I don't agree with Bush's decide. I wasn't happy with Bush's vetoed of Stem Cell. I need it for my personal health. I has a Retina. I believe in Stem Cell will heal to people who have a parkison disease, retina, blinds, paralyzed, and other. I don't trust Obama at all!!! He is support the Terrorist!

You are voting Hillary and then in November, you are voting McCain?

Isn't that contradicting yourself?

No, Shel don't support terrorist, it has nothing with parties that support terrorist, also I'm democrat and not support terrorist, either.

There's alot of christians are in democrat party, some ADers are everal of them and I'm not because of atheist but rather to claim as no religion.

Republicans don't care so enough about green stuff, even most of them don't believe in global warming, shortage supply of oil, want drill in ground to get more oil and use alot of oil, such as use SUV to drive alot, also economy in this decade is worse than in 1990's.

Sorry, Obama support terrorist is hoax, if he did then he won't run for president.

Then why Obama's real name was Barry. He changed to Barack? it sound like Muslim. His dad is black muslim and from in Kenya, Africa. He got Barack to Muslim and terrorist school. His mom is white and atheist. It remind me of Osama Bin Laden. Everyone can recognize the names Obama and Osama sound are same. Everyone think Obama is relative to Osama Bin Laden.

Yeah I know I am not surprise about too many drill on grounds. Saudi Arab's own biggest OIL in the world! All Arab countries are control over the world with oil. I don't use SUV to drive. Truck is the expensive than cars. In 2000 and 2001 the gasoline price was 87 cent a gallon. Now it's 3.65! California, Alaska and Hawaii are the worst highest on gasoline. I am not 100% of Republican. I am Moderate and other. DAMN ARAB!!!!!

No, Shel don't support terrorist, it has nothing with parties that support terrorist, also I'm democrat and not support terrorist, either.

There's alot of christians are in democrat party, some ADers are everal of them and I'm not because of atheist but rather to claim as no religion.

Republicans don't care so enough about green stuff, even most of them don't believe in global warming, shortage supply of oil, want drill in ground to get more oil and use alot of oil, such as use SUV to drive alot, also economy in this decade is worse than in 1990's.

Sorry, Obama support terrorist is hoax, if he did then he won't run for president.

Support terrorists? Yea right!

I'm disagree with you!

pardon me? God is under the America! If you don't believe in God or Jesus. You will go to the hell. God want to protect our country from terrorist. There is many different religion in America expect Muslim and Islamic. Muslim can be kill anyone in other countries. They hate the Christian and Jewish! Do you want to end the EARTH?? Do you want all us go die?? Don't you know the earth is 2 millions years old?? This is old earth! I am ready for replacement the earth by god. I believe in God and Jesus. I am not closed mind person. You're closed mind about God's Ten Commandents.

I am sorry being cocky on you. I don't agree with your opinion. It sound you don't believe in God. Don't mess around with me!

Pls keep religion out of this and pls do not tell people that they will go to hell if they dont have the same beliefs. Just have some respect for different views and opinions. Thank you.

Thank you! :)

Yeah I do. I am not support Abortion and Terrorism. I do like Hillary Clinton but I'm worry about her right for abortion and gay marriage.

You are voting Hillary and then in November, you are voting McCain?

Isn't that contradicting yourself?

I am sorry to say that word. I mean heck. I don't tell people just one person who responded me.

Pls keep religion out of this and pls do not tell people that they will go to hell if they dont have the same beliefs. Just have some respect for different views and opinions. Thank you.

I don't agree with Obama!!!! He is wrong for not support Federal ban on the guns. If people need the gun to protect the family in inner cities. They must take a handgun license! It's lawful! That's not ok for everyone's need gun without license. It depend on criminal history. I'm against the gangs group!

I thought the guns sale are already only sale to liscensed people?

Pinky678 said:
I'm disagree with you!

That's fine, it's okay to disagree.

You're support the Gay marriage! Are you gay or lesbian huh? Don't you believe in man and woman's marriage from bible? Huh

Yes I am gay, but sorry I am not going to discuss about the religion due to the rule for this AllDeaf.

Not that point! The reason why is mother want to abortion because of money, and bad drug father, disease can cause birth defect, doing drugs. If the mother have a disease or cancer. It's ok to abortion for reason. If she have no reason to abortion. It's murder! The bible book said.

Well if a mother cannot abort, then she probably are pressured to kill her already-born baby herself. I am personally pro-life, but I don't take other's rights away because it's not my business.

Not that point! It's illegal for any of people bring a muslim and islamic bring a rifle to kill them. Don't you believe in god huh?

I don't think you understand my point. My point is that it is already illegal for any of the religions to be favoritism in the government. So I don't see any point if Obama's religion matter while it's illegal?

@ you! You know nothing about political! I rather Republic go Liberal!

Me know nothing about the policy? Okkkkayyyy, if I don't then I won't be here to debate and support Liberal, try go to my profile and check out my posts, you can find alot of my posts are a on-topic debate which mostly about the policies.

You think so?? Ha Ha Ha! I am not racist. Obama does!!! I don't hate any skins. I am against Obama because he is not experience on leadership skill, not enough senator for years, not allow Illionis residents to do ballot for president only Obama, not support the federal's law with gun, let Terrorist come over here, and Anti-Christ. He will not go victory!

Not all Illiouis support Obama, I think Hillary does get some delegrates from that state too.

No comment according to AllDeaf's rule again...

It's okay to disagree and debate. I am not messing up with you, I was debating with you to learn something about you.

Then why Obama's real name was Barry. He changed to Barack? it sound like Muslim. His dad is black muslim and from in Kenya, Africa. He got Barack to Muslim and terrorist school. His mom is white and atheist. It remind me of Osama Bin Laden. Everyone can recognize the names Obama and Osama sound are same. Everyone think Obama is relative to Osama Bin Laden.

Yeah I know I am not surprise about too many drill on grounds. Saudi Arab's own biggest OIL in the world! All Arab countries are control over the world with oil. I don't use SUV to drive. Truck is the expensive than cars. In 2000 and 2001 the gasoline price was 87 cent a gallon. Now it's 3.65! California, Alaska and Hawaii are the worst highest on gasoline. I am not 100% of Republican. I am Moderate and other. DAMN ARAB!!!!!

Obama's mother is catholic, not atheist and Obama was raised by catholic too but muslim is in other part because of his father but not all muslim are terrorist and muslim isn't alone to cause any terrorist. Obama's name isn't bad side on me. There's no official that obama support terrorist, if he did then he will be turn down to run for presidential and left Hillary as only choice for democrat, if it's true then I will switches my vote to Hillary, even will vote her in Nov if win the nomination.

There's some christian terrorist, such as 1995 Oklahoma City Bombing and 1996 Atlanta Bombing (it's happened when olympic was running) are two of them that caused by them. Everything can cause terrorist, it has nothing to cause by religion, even atheist don't cause any terrorist.

Economy is declining and we are in recession right now but not official and we had recession at once in 2001 when Bush was in office and republicans don't make economy so better, also both of Bush and congress are started cause Iraq War to make everything so uncontrol, such as gas price has been going up because of war, demand/supply and other issue, food prices have going up and housing market (decrease of house price) is declining since 2006. Over 60,000 jobs have been cut now and would be more cut in later time. I just want to end on Iraq war and left Afghan as only war because of need end of terrorist organization soon.

Thank you, Shel :)

I'm disagree with you!

God don't create Tenth Commandent but it was created by religion, both of Christian and Jewish, also following on Tenth Commandent is unnecessary and we have common sense about what's right or wrong to make basic, such as theft, assault, murder, rape and other classes are crime.

USA is secular country, that means none of religion are national, everyone has rights to believe in anywhere or not want to believe, that's individual choice. Don't be alert when people don't believe in God, it has nothing to affect you and you need get on your own, not worry about others.

God don't create Tenth Commandent but it was created by religion, both of Christian and Jewish, also following on Tenth Commandent is unnecessary and we have common sense about what's right or wrong to make basic, such as theft, assault, murder, rape and other classes are crime.

USA is secular country, that means none of religion are national, everyone has rights to believe in anywhere or not want to believe, that's individual choice. Don't be alert when people don't believe in God, it has nothing to affect you and you need get on your own, not worry about others.

Have to agree with you!

You're wrong! Tenth Commandent created by God's holy. You should go read the bible's verse is Exodus 20:1 The Ten Commandents: Go check it out. Have you been go to church? I am not worry about someone else who don't believe. Just let them figure it out by themselves. If they want to know what is going on. I can explain about God and Jesus. I am not force anyone. I am an eyewitness to Jesus. Some people don't want to hear. That's fine! The best is pray for everyone. You know nobody are so perfect in the world. All of us are sinner.. God can always forgive to everyone from sin and make mistake. God love you all of us. My sister in the law do rebellion god. I can't change her. She is crazy! She made a choice for her way. She like to be on drugs and sex. I done with drugs before. Now, I am clean. But I do drink an alcohol for special and holiday that all.

You're wrong! Tenth Commandent created by God's holy. You should go read the bible's verse is Exodus 20:1 The Ten Commandents: Go check it out. Have you been go to church? I am not worry about someone else who don't believe. Just let them figure it out by themselves. If they want to know what is going on. I can explain about God and Jesus. I am not force anyone. I am an eyewitness to Jesus. Some people don't want to hear. That's fine! The best is pray for everyone. You know nobody are so perfect in the world. All of us are sinner.. God can always forgive to everyone from sin and make mistake. God love you all of us. My sister in the law do rebellion god. I can't change her. She is crazy! She made a choice for her way. She like to be on drugs and sex. I done with drugs before. Now, I am clean. But I do drink an alcohol for special and holiday that all.

You better to check wikipedia.

Every religions are different when they use based on God, even God don't create itself but it was 2 religions that created it.

I don't go to church since early 90's and don't believe in God.

Exactly...

Pinky678,
Did you know what you are saying to most posts here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back