Cleveland police officer shoots 12-year-old boy carrying BB gun

I learned that the cops who shot and killed Tamir Rice had lie 5 claims. There was a video that show the evidence of what they were doing at the park.

The boy was only 12 years old. He was not sitting at the table with other people. He was not reaching for his toy gun at all. The cops did not tell him to raise his arms three times at all. He was laid without getting any help from the officers until a FBI agent who happened to be at the park and went to take care of the boy with medical attention while the cops do nothing. The boy did not do nothing wrong. The 911 operator or the 911 caller did not tell the cops information correctly about Tamir Rice. So it was the cops who just killed the boy just like that. The cops would know the difference between the real gun and the toy gun (have orange tip). The cops should be able to tell the difference between the real gun and the toy gun. The cops were wrong on this. Yes, like Darren Wilson, they should go to jail for that. This is what make me feel disgust at the cops who were covering them up. This is not the first time that the other cops done that. Geeze. That is why we need cameras for every move they make like Big Brother. **sigh** :(

I learned that the cops who shot and killed Tamir Rice had lie 5 claims. There was a video that show the evidence of what they were doing at the park.

The boy was only 12 years old. He was not sitting at the table with other people. He was not reaching for his toy gun at all. The cops did not tell him to raise his arms three times at all. He was laid without getting any help from the officers until a FBI agent who happened to be at the park and went to take care of the boy with medical attention while the cops do nothing. The boy did not do nothing wrong. The 911 operator or the 911 caller did not tell the cops information correctly about Tamir Rice. So it was the cops who just killed the boy just like that. The cops would know the difference between the real gun and the toy gun (have orange tip). The cops should be able to tell the difference between the real gun and the toy gun. The cops were wrong on this. Yes, like Darren Wilson, they should go to jail for that. This is what make me feel disgust at the cops who were covering them up. This is not the first time that the other cops done that. Geeze. That is why we need cameras for every move they make like Big Brother. **sigh** :(

It been posted a few time the orange marking has been removed from the gun
making it look like a real gun. The kid my had thought that the gun looked cool that way.

Cleveland is a rough town. If a 12 year old was brandishing something that realistic looking I would have shot him to. If it were in Mayberry however, it might be a different story.
How bad is Cleveland? Well... One of our local ambulance drivers once told me they have to pre-strip their ambulances before taking someone to any Cleveland hospital/medical center. If they don't, everything shiny will be stolen right there in front of the door in the time it take to take someone to a room!

Cleveland is a rough town. If a 12 year old was brandishing something that realistic looking I would have shot him to. If it were in Mayberry however, it might be a different story.
How bad is Cleveland? Well... One of our local ambulance drivers once told me they have to pre-strip their ambulances before taking someone to any Cleveland hospital/medical center. If they don't, everything shiny will be stolen right there in front of the door in the time it take to take someone to a room!

That would take time to do and every second count in a medical emergency.

Here is what I found the 5 claims that the cop(s) lie.

1. Police said that Tamir Rice was seated at a table with other people.

2. Police said that as they pulled up, they saw Tamir Rice grab the gun and put it in his waistband.

3. Police said they got out of the car and told Tamir Rice three times to put his hands up but he refused.

4. Police said that Tamir Rice then reached into his waistband and pulled out the gun, and was then shot and killed by Officer Timothy Loehmann.

5. Timothy Loehmann was described as a rookie.

MSNBC's Chris Hayes very adeptly narrates us through the video of the shooting to show us that these five essential points aren't true at all.

Then this is what actually happen after this that the video was telling the truth.

1. Tamir Rice was not seated at a table with other people.

2. Tamir Rice does not appear to grab the gun and put it in his waistband.

3. Police shot and killed Tamir in less than two seconds and could not have told him to put his hands up three times.

4. Tamir Rice absolutely does not pull the air gun out of his waistband and brandish it in any way. This fact is so crucial.

5. Timothy Loehmann was not a rookie, but had been an officer for over two years.

We later learn that the officers on the scene refused Tamir Rice any type of first aid for four crucial minutes of his life. It was only when an FBI agent who happened to be near the scene arrived that he began giving Tamir the life support he needed, making it appear as if the officers may have actually wanted Tamir Rice to die after the shooting.

Back