Cleveland police officer shoots 12-year-old boy carrying BB gun

I don't think they are idiots, really it has very little to do with the grand jury decision. Its pretty much like "Last straw on Donkey's back syndrome" Should we blame on that last straw that cause Donkey collapse? This is pretty much what I had predicted long before they announced the Jury's decision. Pretty much "Community's emotional collapse" In other word when one collapses they don't think at all, so calling them idiots?

wrecking properties. ganging up on cars. violent riots. screaming racism. "fawk the police" mentality. ignoring facts. yep idiots.

when it comes to "community's emotional collapse" (which doesn't even make sense but last straw on donkey's back does)... do it like Gandhi or MLK. worked very well. this violent criminal riot thing? nope. just a bunch of idiots and they will be viewed as idiots that need to be dealt with a firm hand.

see the video of a boy pointing gun in public? and then he got shot by cop... how is that the "last straw on donkey's back"?

Not again!

Your just impossible to move into different perspective. I don't care about Indictment anymore really. It is now nothing, but the real cause is just that like I already predicted before the announcement. Its all mental related issues that is where your failure to get it! Nevermind the fact cause not all facts can be printed on black and white toilet papers!

wrecking properties. ganging up on cars. violent riots. screaming racism. "fawk the police" mentality. ignoring facts. yep idiots.

when it comes to "community's emotional collapse" (which doesn't even make sense but last straw on donkey's back does)... do it like Gandhi or MLK. worked very well. this violent criminal riot thing? nope. just a bunch of idiots and they will be viewed as idiots that need to be dealt with a firm hand.

see the video of a boy pointing gun in public? and then he got shot by cop... how is that the "last straw on donkey's back"?

Not again!

Your just impossible to move into different perspective. I don't care about Indictment anymore really. It is now nothing, but the real cause is just that like I already predicted before the announcement. Its all mental related issues that is where your failure to get it! Nevermind the fact cause not all facts can be printed on black and white toilet papers!

perhaps you're so emotional that you're unable to see it from different perspective?

these rioters were reacting based on emotions and "last straw on donkey's back" syndrome. now that the facts have been released to public. what now then? that's what I'm talking about. I believe the release of video completely changes the story. It's showing that this 12-years old boy was acting in a very threatening manner. If that person did that to me in public, there's absolutely no doubt that I would shoot him with extreme prejudice. and that's what Officer Wilson did...

still fawk the police anyway? that explains why you're still emotional and angry - irrationally and illogically.

I don't know how to say it, and you can't gasp what I mean. I really don't care about the incident itself. Really absolutely nothing to do with it, whether who is fault is not an issue anymore and that (Grand Jury) decision is actually not a final decision. Why is it an issue when it is not a final decision.. Don't forget the only type of decision that is always a final decision and it is called Acquit, and only petit jury can acquit not Grand jury, so why it matters? It is the minds of these people, their mind reaction from years and years and damn years of hidden abuses. That is the problem, period. Their mind is blocked from the realities, period. That is exact what happened, what does this have to do with the juror's decision, really?

perhaps you're so emotional that you're unable to see it from different perspective?

these rioters were reacting based on emotions and "last straw on donkey's back" syndrome. now that the facts have been released to public. what now then? that's what I'm talking about. I believe the release of video completely changes the story. It's showing that this 12-years old boy was acting in a very threatening manner. If that person did that to me in public, there's absolutely no doubt that I would shoot him with extreme prejudice. and that's what Officer Wilson did...

still fawk the police anyway? that explains why you're still emotional and angry - irrationally and illogically.

Solution as of right now, just ride it though and hopefully they cool their head down. If you call them idiots, they only get pissed off even more so why throwing more gasoline in the fire, just that you thought it will go away, eh?

I don't know how to say it, and you can't gasp what I mean. I really don't care about the incident itself. Really absolutely nothing to do with it, whether who is fault is not an issue anymore and that decision is actually not a final decision. Why is it an issue when it is not a final decision.. Don't forget the only type of decision that is always a final decision and it is called Acquit, so why it matters? It is the minds of these people, their mind reaction from years and years and damn years of hidden abuses. That is the problem, period. Their mind is blocked from the realities, period. That is exact what happened, what does this have to do with the juror's decision, really?

exactly. they're idiots! and.... I already explained it first about grand jury's decision...

we had peaceful protests in NYC and Philadelphia. they're not idiots and I do feel for them. we absolutely need a reform in law enforcement agencies but people are idiots for raging on emotions before facts.

sorry but anybody with "fawk the police" mentality is an idiot and it's not going to solve anything... it's going to encourage entire country to make laws stricter and empowering police to trample over civil rights.

you want police to stop militarizing themselves and acting like they're above the law? stop the "fawk the police" mentality. police is always at public's mercy all the time. the public has every power to do whatever they want with police. but people are too stupid to realize that. do you know who is empowering police? the idiots.

Solution as of right now, just ride it though and hopefully they cool their head down. If you call them idiots, they only get pissed off even more so why throwing more gasoline in the fire, just that you thought it will go away, eh?

the solution as of right now is to be a law-abiding citizen. a citizen has every power to address this issue on state/national level and to do something about it. ever heard of this phrase - "cooler heads prevail"?

when people don't know how to do that... they resort to violence therefore... they're idiots. I don't know about you but do you know who is throwing more gasoline in fire? idiots. screaming racism? destroying properties? looting stores? menacing innocent people? attacking police officers? huh? what? are you saying you support them?

It appears that you like to bully these guys as an XXXXX, what are you trying to do? Get them more pissed off, right? Is that your motive to watch and mock at them and watch even more with popcorn, is that how you approach them, eh?

Bullies accepted, anyone?

It appears that you like to bully these guys as an XXXXX, what are you trying to do? Get them more pissed off, right? Is that your motive to watch and mock at them and watch even more with popcorn, is that how you approach them, eh?

Bullies accepted, anyone?

are you gonna cause a violent riot? :Ohno:

Thats what Cops do. They wear that badge and that badge is a license to shoot and to kill and not to see inside a court room and face the Judge. But People like you and me go out kill a cop like Eric Frein who shot and killed an Pennsylvania State trooper who was arrange and got to face the judge. Double standard?

Thats what Cops do. They wear that badge and that badge is a license to shoot and to kill and not to see inside a court room and face the Judge. But People like you and me go out kill a cop like Eric Frein who shot and killed an Pennsylvania State trooper who was arrange and got to face the judge. Double standard?

what? excuse me? people like you and me as Eric Frein? I'm sorry. no.

Eric Frein is a criminal. I'm not a criminal. I don't go out to kill a cop. are you a criminal? do you have a thought about killing a cop? you're a coward.

perhaps you should put on a badge and see inside the job and face the death everyday. when you put on the badge in the morning, you know there's a chance that you may not come back home at night. they don't have to respond to any dangerous call immediately. they are not legally required to but they do it.

Im making a point. How come its ok for Cops to kill and doesn't face justice?

Im making a point.
then try making a point that makes sense without using emotional appeal.

How come its ok for Cops to kill and doesn't face justice?
it's not ok. nobody said it's ok. we do need better accountability, stricter regulation, and better oversight. the only way to do it is to have cooler heads. using illogical emotional appeals and violent riots solve nothing. it only strengthen law enforcement agencies and weaken civil rights.

cooler heads prevail. look at police unions. when an officer gets killed in the line of duty... they united together and pushed for stricter laws on people. it worked very well and effectively for them. I don't see any violent riot by cops. if they can do that, so can we.

perhaps you should put on a badge and see inside the job and face the death everyday. when you put on the badge in the morning, you know there's a chance that you may not come back home at night. they don't have to respond to any dangerous call immediately. they are not legally required to but they do it.

You're forgetting something. Cops have to watch their backs even off duty since criminals remember who sent them to jail, tend to hold grudges and have an ax to grind.

This is very sad.

Unfortunately the police was within their rights.
even if they were told the gun might be a fake, they just couldn't assume it was for sure (a fake). what if it wasn't?
just put yourself in their shoes. imagine you are the officer responding.
you are facing an unknown young male pointing a weapon at you.
you have no idea whether a male is sane, sober, experiencing a psychotic episode, high on drugs or is just playing a prank
or seriously intending to shoot you in cold blood.
You Just Don't Know.
so what do you do if the person refuses to drop the gun on your command?
particularly if it looks to you like instead of 'giving up',
the person lifts up the gun to shoot you? the adrenaline pumps up your heart, your ears are booming with rushing blood, the fear raise every little hair on your back -in split second you make a decision to defend yourself. you shoot.

a bit of information about Tamir Rice and what possible motive behind the BB gun in the park:
http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2014/11/24/accounts-of-tamir-rices-life-and-final-moments-circulating-in-days-following-his-death

Fuzzy

Well the Media is saying Cops target blacks. And DWB is very real take a look for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc-borUONCU

Thats Racist! And Cops can harass you even if youre deaf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sOTwXRDHLg
no. he was supposedly harassed because he was black, not deaf.

So you still support the police Jiro?
there are many good cops.... and some bad cops. support the police? I'm not exactly sure what do you mean by that. I am thankful for cops being out there in harm's way everyday and keeping us safe.... and responding to my call if I call 911.

what about you? fawk the police? you're not gonna call 911 if you need help?

curious. why do you like the Joker? he's a lunatic psychopathic criminal. he terrorizes people and gets a sexual thrill on murdering and torturing people. he's a serial cop killer.

Last edited:
I have known a good number of cops in my lifetime and the one thing most of them lacked was common sense. Today's cops are basically trained to react and then think, but the problem is they are trained to react with deadly force before they react.

I had about seven deputy sherifs in Sacramento, CA tell me to freeze with guns drawn in a friends jewelry store once and this was before the store was even open for business. I was installing cabinets at about 8:30 at night and was on a ladder with a hammer in one hand and a nail in the other, the 1st deputy told me to freeze and I told him to think, he told me to freeze a second time and again I told him to think, he did it one more time and when I said think for the last time, this rocket scientist asked me "why do you keep saying think?" I told him he needed to think if he was going to draw his gun on someone with only a hammer and nail on a ladder and think what was actually going on. I then asked him what were they doing here, he said they had a silent alarm in the jewelry store, I then asked him if he saw any jewelry in the store and how many jewelry stores had he been in with a table saw and radial arm saw in the front of the store? When I asked them this question they all put their guns away. I've always wondered if these village idiots would of shot me if I hadn't told them to think, I'm just glad they actually did what I told them to do!

Back