Christmas Cookies.....

I am no cook but I enjoy a good old fashioned cold glass of milk and chocolate chip cookies. Brings the good memories of Christmas home !!! Cheers with a glass of cold milk and clearly munched and bitten chocolate chip cookies in my grubby hand !!! :)

Wow, you got a good man SherryCherish, and that's alot you guys had made there and just the two of you wow!! ;)...

I envy you... I bite my finger! I gonna pull my hubby GO COOK ! LOL
He'll get burn goodies! fo-o-orrrget it!
:X

hahaha... my man will burn but i always tell him check oven. anyway, after we done, he want me rest and he clean up all mess even wash dishes. Even mop the kitchen floor, aww.. isn't he being charm?

SherryCherish, Can you both slide some cookies and cold milk my way, if you have some extra to spare please? I am always happy to crunch on some choc. chip cookies n' milk. Thank you and Cheers !!!! :)

yup.. I always like the milk with the cookies. Sorry ur aren't nearby, so i can give u some. I have bunches left. Kids will wants them for santa treaties on christmas eve.. eh

^Angel^ said:
Today we made alot of Christmas cookies at my step mom and dad's house..I did forgot to take my sidekick2 with me to take some pictures but when I came home, I did took a couple of pictures of the cookies we made....Forgive me, they're not as clear as any pictures that are taken by a regular camera ( I didn't have anymore films left ) :lol:....

Its really cool... mmmhhhhh EXCEPT peanut....

of course nuts are banned......

Heya,

This year I didn't make cookies :( No time and no space. Plus I live alone, lol...

But usually my family makes:

Mocha cookies <--- these are heavenly (if you like LOTS of truffly chocolates, these are awesome!)

Ginger cookies

Wedding cookies (ya know white powdered)

That's about it. I just finished a paper plated try of cookies this morning at work, a co-worker made them. Not bad. I'm crossing my fingers that there'll be some mocha cookies at my folks' this weekend when I go up to visit.

Happy Holidays to y'all!

I have something for you all AD. Enjoy! :grouphug: Merry CHRISTmas!

Attachments

• Photo27.jpg
    Photo27.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 26
last night i made more than 15 differents kind of cookies but i wish i would like to show a pictures of cookies but i dont have a camera mawah

here is my favorite cookies are ......

sour cream cookie (soft)
vanilla chip maple cookies
no bake choc.cookie
haystacks
potato chip cookie
molasses cookie
m and m cookie
soft sugar cookie -roll out
lebkuchen cookie
date ball cookie
german hermits cookie
forgotten chips cookie
lemon-pecan cookie
oatmeal butterscotch cookie
pecan melt away cookie

have a fun cooking and enjoy !!!!!! if you need some recipe from this and i would like to give you a wonderful recipe ! ;)

Bonkers!

I go crazy every time i see a Bon Bon Balls or Peaunt Butter balls.... if Bon Bon Balls are made with Markers Mark or Wild Turkey i wld eat it all same goes for Peaunt Butter Balls.....

I've made peanut balls cookies b4, but it taste too much peanut butter, so I stopped making them....

<----- now retired from baking cookies!!!!!!! *kicks up my feet* ahhhh!

been busy baking peanut butter cookies and chocolate chip cookies along with more brown sugar cookies :D

:naughty:
IcedTeaRulz said:
I have something for you all AD. Enjoy! :grouphug: Merry CHRISTmas!
attachment.php

Wha..? ya trying to torture me?!
orangedrool.gif
The cookies sure look delicious .. as long as there are chocolate.. yummy.

Any plans on making Christmas cookies?...I don't even know if I'm going to do one this year since it seem Cheri and I are the only ones that likes the burnt cookies :( ...

yummy cookies!! hmmmm dont know if will make cookies but there will be make cookies at my family early xmas dinner next weekend Nov 25 hehe cant wait HA! :lol:

Back