Christmas Cookies.....

Why dont we post the recipes here? I think it will be fun doing that. We would like to try out your recipes. What do you think?

I love peanut butter balls with chocolate covered. Yummy. I also love fudges. Ohh.

Sugar Cookies!!!!

I just baked chocolate chips cookies last night. :) DeafScuba98 ate like 5 cookies, i said HEY, save some for later! LOL. :lol:

TweetyBird said:
ok i am going to give u repices

Chocolate covered peanut butter balls...

1 1/2 cup powedered sugar

1 cup peanut butter

1/2 stick butter, melted

4 tbsp. canned cream

1 tbsp. vanilla

1/2 tsp. salt

Mix together and shape into balls. refrigerate for ur hour. Melt 1 semi sweet chocolate with 1/2 block paraffin wax.. dip balls into chocolate mixture, can use fork. place on waxed paper to harden..

YEAH thats is one of our christmas cookies list...
Tweety.. that recipe.. peanutbutter balls.. we call them golf balls..
lol

we added recently raspberry flavored powder instead of use vanilla.. OMG its so good!

just made homemade sugar christmas cookie with frosted yesterday.. Soon all gone.. geez.

I lurvvv...

Ircle Sugar cookies,
Mexican chocolate macaroons
Kolacky
Cappuccino cookies
Black and White Hearts
Chocolate Spritz
Triple Chocolate Pretzels
Chocolate Cherry Cookies
Honey oat biscotti
Raspberry-filled chocolate ravioli
Festive Holiday rugelach
Shortbread cookies
Mocha cookies
Classic peanut butter cookies
Mexican sugar cookies (polvorones)
Apple-Cranberry crescent Cookies
Monster Cookies (Huge cookies)
I did made these cookies from last year... reason for Deaf Xmas Party every year..

This year, I have not made decison, What I should making...Will have prepare for Deaf Xmas party incoming up on Dec 11th 2005.
If you wanna try my recipie from last year.. You'll tempt and eat fast!
Be Careful.. LOL

I love sugar cookies!! It tastes so good...yummy!

I am having a christmas party here at my place on 10th, I need your help. What should I cook for cookies or cakes for christmas that you think everybody would like to eat?

Sugar cookies?? Dirt Cake??

TweetyBird said:
ok i am going to give u repices

Chocolate covered peanut butter balls...

1 1/2 cup powedered sugar

1 cup peanut butter

1/2 stick butter, melted

4 tbsp. canned cream

1 tbsp. vanilla

1/2 tsp. salt

Mix together and shape into balls. refrigerate for ur hour. Melt 1 semi sweet chocolate with 1/2 block paraffin wax.. dip balls into chocolate mixture, can use fork. place on waxed paper to harden..

:ty: :ty: :ty: :hug: will make that in someday before christmas! yummy peanut butter! lol

BabyAngel said:

I am having a christmas party here at my place on 10th, I need your help. What should I cook for cookies or cakes for christmas that you think everybody would like to eat?

Sure, alot of people loves sugar cookies with icy frosting on them, I used to make that for my children's Christmas party at school, all the children loves them.....

GalaxyAngel said:
I lurvvv...

Ircle Sugar cookies,
Mexican chocolate macaroons
Kolacky
Cappuccino cookies
Black and White Hearts
Chocolate Spritz
Triple Chocolate Pretzels
Chocolate Cherry Cookies
Honey oat biscotti
Raspberry-filled chocolate ravioli
Festive Holiday rugelach
Shortbread cookies
Mocha cookies
Classic peanut butter cookies
Mexican sugar cookies (polvorones)
Apple-Cranberry crescent Cookies
Monster Cookies (Huge cookies)
I did made these cookies from last year... reason for Deaf Xmas Party every year..

This year, I have not made decison, What I should making...Will have prepare for Deaf Xmas party incoming up on Dec 11th 2005.
If you wanna try my recipie from last year.. You'll tempt and eat fast!
Be Careful.. LOL

Hmm Dec 11 at deaf xmas party?? hmm not sure if i am behind the news hehehe :giggle:

AngelOfRoses said:
Why dont we post the recipes here? I think it will be fun doing that. We would like to try out your recipes. What do you think?

Sure I would like that, that give me some more ideas for next week when we get together to make Christmas cookies....Thanks ;)

BabyAngel said:

you having christmas party on Dec 10?? why can't you invite me to your home cause it is my birthday on Dec 10 same time on xmas party lol just kidding lol i just tease you lol :giggle:

Sugar Cookies

Ingredients:

1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/3 cup shortening
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
pinch salt
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
granulated sugar, colored if desired

Directions:

Beat butter and shortening thoroughly with an electric mixer or pastry cutter.

Add sugar, baking powder and a pinch of salt and mix until well combined.

Beat in egg and vanilla then as much flour as you can with the electric mixer.

Stir in the remaining flour.

Cover and chill for at least 1 hour;

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F

Split the dough in 1/2 and roll one half at a time. Cut out with appropriate shaped cookie cutters.

Keep the piece you aren't using in the fridge.

Bake on ungreased cookie sheets for about 7 to 8 minutes, until edges are firm and bottoms are lightly browned (don't over cook).

Makes 36 cookies.

Icy Frosting:

1 cup crisco
1/2 cup water
1 tsp. white vanilla flavoring
1 tsp. butter flavoring
2# powder sugar ( dimino )

Mix low until totally mized, add 2# powder sugar. Mix until icy looks creamy...

put icy into 4 small bowls, add color drops to make it look like Christmas colors... Frosting those sugar cookies....

Last edited by a moderator:
^Angel^, can you scan the picture and post to here? I will know what it is this because I didn´t know much about American cookies....

Not just Angel, but everyone, too... :ily:

DeafMonkey said:
Hmm Dec 11 at deaf xmas party?? hmm not sure if i am behind the news hehehe :giggle:

Eerr for my friend's place, Deafies coming over friend's place who turn their host xmas every year.. Exchange Xmas present and fill children's stockings...

London Centre Deaf host on Dec 17th cost 35 bux.. Adult only.

Liebling:-))) said:
^Angel^, can you scan the picture and post to here? I will know what it is this because I didn´t know much about American cookies....

Not just Angel, but everyone, too... :ily:

Sure, my step mom, my sisters and I are getting together next Saturday to do Christmas cookies, and I will take a picture of them with my sidekick2 and post it in here!... :D

DoofusMama said:
YEAH thats is one of our christmas cookies list...
Tweety.. that recipe.. peanutbutter balls.. we call them golf balls..
lol

we added recently raspberry flavored powder instead of use vanilla.. OMG its so good!
ohhhh u call golf balls! farout! hehehe.. ohhhhh raspberry flavored powder... mmm let me try that!!!

DeafMonkey said:
you having christmas party on Dec 10?? why can't you invite me to your home cause it is my birthday on Dec 10 same time on xmas party lol just kidding lol i just tease you lol :giggle:

Oops sorry :D I didn't know that it is your birthday on 10th

BabyAngel said:
Oops sorry :D I didn't know that it is your birthday on 10th

Yuuuuuuuuup! my birthday is on Dec 10 .. I will be 28 yrs old oh boy not want to look forward 30 yrs old in next 2 years lol

Angel, two cups of Crisco for the frosting?????

Back