Cat fight off dog attacking boy

I watched the film several times and at no time was the dog at the boy's belly. How the heck did he get THOSE wounds?

its the leg...
where did you get belly?

Maybe she ran into the house to get her gun... or cell phone...but I do agree, I would have scooped up my son and took him to safety.

Dunno what set this dog off...??....perhaps the boy was making sounds with his scooter that the dog thought it was another dog growling or something....Beats me...but good thing the dog will be put down. That Cat deserves a Medal!...Tuna Fish would be good too.

Terrible!

This is the response to the questions people kept asking. He replied below:

Question: Why did the mom run away?
Answer: After checking his wounds she made sure the dog did not return for a second attempt. The owners were there also and she was bit by the dog as she tried to pin him in his yard. The owners did get control of the dog and secured him in which she immediately returned to attending to our son. I did not include that video because it was not so much about the dog but about the cats actions.

Terrible!

This is the response to the questions people kept asking. He replied below:

Question: Why did the mom run away?
Answer: After checking his wounds she made sure the dog did not return for a second attempt. The owners were there also and she was bit by the dog as she tried to pin him in his yard. The owners did get control of the dog and secured him in which she immediately returned to attending to our son. I did not include that video because it was not so much about the dog but about the cats actions.

Where did you see all of this info on line or the TV?

Ad is nothing.?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Somebody buy that cat a ton of catnip!

Good thing that cat wasn't de-clawed!

Last edited:
Probably got lucky. Aren't strays malnourished? This probàbly gave the cat the advantage to keep the assault up.

Oh I saw this! I saw the after story of the boy sitting with the cat and the parents. The boys leg was really messed up! Their kitty saved them, it was so sweet! :) What a good kitty! Ninja moves!

Maybe she ran into the house to get her gun... or cell phone...but I do agree, I would have scooped up my son and took him to safety.

Dunno what set this dog off...??....perhaps the boy was making sounds with his scooter that the dog thought it was another dog growling or something....Beats me...but good thing the dog will be put down. That Cat deserves a Medal!...Tuna Fish would be good too.

give that cat a pallet of catfood !!!

Not sure about malnourished... but it's a neighbor's dog, not a stray. If it is, the dog would look more skinny like skeleton. The dog will be put down sometime next week after 10 days quarantine.

Probably got lucky. Aren't strays malnourished? This probàbly gave the cat the advantage to keep the assault up.

Cat saves boy from dog attack: YouTube video shows family pet rescue child - Weird News - News - The Independent

Bakersfield police said the attacking dog, identified as an 8-month-old Labrador-Chow mix, had been surrendered by its owner's family after the Tuesday afternoon attack and was in quarantine and would ultimately be euthanized.
Police spokesman Sergeant Joseph Grubbs said the dog's owners, who live in the same neighborhood as the boy, said the dog did not like children or bicycles. He did not identify the owner by name.
AMAZING VIDEO: Cat saves boy from dog attack in Southwest Bakersfield - 23ABC News

The second video shows that the boy's mom yelled at the dog owner next door after she left her son for a few minutes. The dog owner called 911. I can't believe that the driver in the black car next door who let the dog out when the gate was open left like that. S/he must be an asshole of the year.

I guess the dog's health will not be an issue for long , I posted this on May 14 and he going be put in ten day , so he has about 8 days left. I can't tell what kind of dog it's and I wonder if the dog has a brain tumor . Finlay started growl at me a few time when he got cancer and he never did that before. I put him down when he started to act strange b/c I did not want to take any changes with my grandchild. I hope the dog does not have rabies , I heard the shots are awful for people.

Back