Cat fight off dog attacking boy

Health is not an issue.... it's the liability for all involved. If the dog is quarantined they do check for rabies.. and if they find the dog is not adoptable, it will usually be put down. Once the dog attacks is most certainly be put down.

The animal shelter or adoption center tests the dogs to ensure that it can be adoptable or not with their behavior. If the dog have a bite risks or shows signs of aggression is tend to be put down. If it puts up for adoption and it bites someone... it's bound to have a lawsuit on their hand.

The dog in question is most likely be euthanized late next week.

The dog hates children and bikes so do you think its behavior can be adapted by the famous dog whisperer, Cesar?

Health is not an issue.... it's the liability for all involved. If the dog is quarantined they do check for rabies.. and if they find the dog is not adoptable, it will usually be put down. Once the dog attacks is most certainly be put down.

The animal shelter or adoption center tests the dogs to ensure that it can be adoptable or not with their behavior. If the dog have a bite risks or shows signs of aggression is tend to be put down. If it puts up for adoption and it bites someone... it's bound to have a lawsuit on their hand.

The dog in question is most likely be euthanized late next week.

I know of a family that was looking at Doberman puppies and one of the puppy bit their child in the face and the ACO told me that puppy was being put down . Do you know what kind of dog is was that bit the boy ?

Labrador/Chow mix.

Security dogs like Doberman is not ideal if there is young children in the house.

I know of a family that was looking at Doberman puppies and one of the puppy bit their child in the face and the ACO told me that puppy was being put down . Do you know what kind of dog is was that bit the boy ?

Would you please kindly re-read the quote in post #38? Oh, Calvin answered it already.

No captions, sorry but here is video of family and cat.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSG_wBiTEE8]Cat Saves Little Boy From Being Attacked by Neighbor's Dog - YouTube[/ame]

Labrador/Chow mix.

Security dogs like Doberman is not ideal if there is young children in the house.

Chow dogs can be very aggressive dogs very protected of their owners. That dog should never had been running lose in the first place. I knew a guy that had one and he had to keep the dog in the house when his kids had friends over . I did not like that dog and I like dogs

I don't know... It just looked off. That dog didn't look aggressive at all. Then bam out of nowhere for no reason? Eh. Something was going on. I like how the mom just booked it and left her child there at the end lol.

I don't know... It just looked off. That dog didn't look aggressive at all. Then bam out of nowhere for no reason? Eh. Something was going on. I like how the mom just booked it and left her child there at the end lol.

The dog was hunting the boy down ,you do not know how to read dogs body language .

The dog was hunting the boy down ,you do not know how to read dogs body language .

I actually breed dogs and have my animal rehabilitation license along with a few others, and that dog wasn't hunting anything. There was something else going on that is not in this video.

I actually breed dogs and have my animal rehabilitation license along with a few others, and that dog wasn't hunting anything. There was something else going on that is not in this video.
I don't know what you are talking about. The video from three security cameras showed that the dog was mauling the boy for real. Some articles mentioned that the neighbor was opening the gate to back the black car out. That's when the dog which hates children and bikes got out. What do you think is going on?

Huh?

I don't know what you are talking about. The video from three security cameras showed that the dog was mauling the boy for real. Some articles mentioned that the neighbor was opening the gate to back the black car out. That's when the dog which hates children and bikes got out. What do you think is going on?

I agree with that. This was so well documented that it is clear a hostile dog is at fault. Even if you are a dog person like me you have to side with the cat - he is the good guy here.

Can't you see the dog going around the car looking for the boy and once he find him attacked him. Yeah something was going on , the owner on the dog was being an irresponsible dog owner . I lived in California for nine years and they have one of the strictest leash law , you can't even have your own dog lose in your own yard. My dog was on private propriety when the ACO picked her up .. She was sleeping right next to my friend and the SOB took her no reason. If you are implying that boy could had been teasing the dog , you're wrong. If that did happen the dog would have tore the kid apart right then. I can't see you having a rehabilitation license b/c you can't even read that dog in the video . And if something did happen before the attack the owner of the dog should had brought their dog in the house . The dog should not been allowed to go into the boy's yard. If had happen in
New Hampshire that dog would had been shot right on the spot .

Back