Cat fight off dog attacking boy

That is just what I thought when I saw this on TV today. The boy was so lucky his cat was outside to help him. I hope that cat got a big reward for attacking the dog .

The dog had no collar on , I wonder if the boy will be getting rabies shots .

Lucky boy. Family cat do anything to save cats family. I'm glad that it shows cats can be useful.

I cant believe the mom leaving the kid and running back???? WTF?
My son would be in my arms, Distance from harm is the key. A dog returning is likely and that would be a suicide mission in its own.
Mom needs to be slapped leaving her kid like that.

I cant believe the mom leaving the kid and running back???? WTF?
My son would be in my arms, Distance from harm is the key. A dog returning is likely and that would be a suicide mission in its own.
Mom needs to be slapped leaving her kid like that.

I agree with you . I was thinking WTF too. The dog owners should slapped too for allowing their dog lose with no collar. I am not sure if the dog was owned or not but I was surprise had been picked by the ACO b/c California is very strict about dogs being off their leashes .

Maybe the mom got freak out and tried to chase and kept dog out. But I m surprised a little when mom checked on him then left him there. Strange

***WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO OF THE BITE INJURY***

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Opm9b2WDk]My Cat Saved My Son - YouTube[/ame]

The cat is protective of the owner and that vicious dog will be put down.

I watched the film several times and at no time was the dog at the boy's belly. How the heck did he get THOSE wounds?

It's a neighbor's dog, currently in animal control's custody and will be put down. No word about the dog's owner, but hopefully he pays for the boy's medical bills.

That is just what I thought when I saw this on TV today. The boy was so lucky his cat was outside to help him. I hope that cat got a big reward for attacking the dog .

The dog had no collar on , I wonder if the boy will be getting rabies shots .

The dog grabbed the boy's leg viciously.

I watched the film several times and at no time was the dog at the boy's belly. How the heck did he get THOSE wounds?

That was not the boy's belly ,it's his thigh . Pause the video and you'll see it's not his belly . You need eyeglasses

It's a neighbor's dog, currently in animal control's custody and will be put down. No word about the dog's owner, but hopefully he pays for the boy's medical bills.

I bet you saw this on the news long before I did on the east coast. I would think the ACO would demand the dog owners to pay the bills. When my dog was attacked by another dog the owner paid the bills. I made sure to get their names and phone # and dog tag #.

Long ago I had a cat that chased a dog that was chasing our dog. When we had gotten the cat as a young kitten she adopted our dog as her surrogate parent.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Maybe the mom got freak out and tried to chase and kept dog out. But I m surprised a little when mom checked on him then left him there. Strange

Mom ran back where she came from, didnt go the direction the dog ran off too... stupid parenting.

Back