Cat Beaten to Deat, Teenage Boys Accused

Heath said:
I already know that and no, you do not need to look it up. My point was that just because a kid did that when he was a boy does not mean he will be a serial killer or something like that, which I obivously am not. Please use your commonsense here.
But in one of your posts somewhere in AD you supported that man who killed a teenager for walking over his yard so that makes you just like that man :whistle:

Heath said:
I already know that and no, you do not need to look it up. My point was that just because a kid did that when he was a boy does not mean he will be a serial killer or something like that, which I obivously am not. Please use your commonsense here.

Research and facts shown that murderders are very often start out by torturing and killing animals as kids than it is for adults .. the point is violence is violence and ALL animals abuse should be taken seriously period!...

I've noticed you've often bragging about torturing and killing a cat or any other type of pet, that's not using your common sense here Heath and this is not something I take so lightly either....

I hope you learn something out of this :)

ButterflyGirl said:
But in one of your posts somewhere in AD you supported that man who killed a teenager for walking over his yard so that makes you just like that man :whistle:

That kid was going to either cause trouble or break into his house sooner or later. I am not saying I supported the man who killed the teenager. I am supporting his right to defend his property.

^Angel^ said:
Research and facts shown that murderders are very often start out by torturing and killing animals as kids than it is for adults .. the point is violence is violence and ALL animals abuse should be taken seriously period!...

I've noticed you've often bragging about torturing and killing a cat or any other type of pet, that's not using your common sense here Heath and this is not something I take so lightly either....

Okay, Let's look at the facts here. Out of 5 million American boys about only 100 are serial killers on death row or are in prison for life. I mean that is 99% of the American boys and 1 % of the population turn out to be serial killers.

I never said I bragged about hurting an animal. I think people on AD got it in your head somehow that I enjoy hurting an animal and I don't. I was curious as a boy then my conscience got the better of me.

If I was the father and my son was caught hurting an animal. I would know that is part of a boy growing up. Nearly all boys do that. He is curious, alright.... then I would tell him not to ever do that again but I would not take it so serious like you would say it is the end of the world. " Oh My God !!!! My son hurt the neighborhood cat Ahhhhh !!!!!!! My son is gonna be a serial killer. I am deveasted and sob on your pillow and go mentally crazy as a mother then send for the doctor to see your son and you use your own son as an invisible pillow " The politically correct establishment is out of whack and not in touch with reality. I mean 99% of the American boys don't grow up to be serial killers all because they hurt a cat in their boyhood. Come on please grow up and come to your senses Wake up !!!!! Use your commonsense !!!!! I am not like that what you think I am !!!!! :roll:

Heath said:
Okay, Let's look at the facts here. Out of 5 million American boys about only 100 are serial killers on death row or are in prison for life. I mean that is 99% of the American boys and 1 % of the population turn out to be serial killers.

http://cats.about.com/cs/crueltyconnection/a/cruelty.htm

Read this

http://www.theminx.com/iss4vol2/cruelty2.htm

It´s not just just serial killer, they turn into but Emotional Disturbance, metal illness, disorder, etc.

I never said I bragged about hurting an animal. I think people on AD got it in your head somehow that I enjoy hurting an animal and I don't. I was curious as a boy then my conscience got the better of me.

Well, I would feel guilty when I were you but you did not show your guilty in your posts but told us in proud way how you did with cat in my thread.

If I was the father and my son was caught hurting an animal. I would know that is part of a boy growing up. Nearly all boys do that. He is curious, alright....

Respectfully disagree. I would take my son to therapy STRAIGHT WAY to get the help as soon as possible to protect his future.

No, it´s not "nearly all boys". My both sons are animal lovers.

No, they are not doing out of curious but they do something to hurt animal out of their anger, depression etc.

then I would tell him not to ever do that again but I would not take it so serious like you would say it is the end of the world. " Oh My God !!!! My son hurt the neighborhood cat Ahhhhh !!!!!!!

Oh yes, I would take it VERY SERIOUS.

My son is gonna be a serial killer. I am deveasted and sob on your pillow and go mentally crazy as a mother then send for the doctor to see your son and you use your own son as an invisible pillow "

I would scare to death if I see my sons abuse animal and take them to therapy RIGHT WAY to protect their future and also WANT the help to protect my children´s future.

The politically correct establishment is out of whack and not in touch with reality. I mean 99% of the American boys don't grow up to be serial killers all because they hurt a cat in their boyhood.

Nope, you are wrong... I would suggest you to read 2 links, I provide.

Come on please grow up and come to your senses Wake up !!!!! Use your commonsense !!!!!

Don´t tell us how to grow up because we are PARENT, not you. We have the right to protect our children´s future and make sure that they should not turn into kind of mental illness/disorder or serial killer.

^Angel^ said:

Angel, Heath is not 9 or 10 years old anymore. He changed and he is a man now. He is not braggin' about torturin' and killin' a cat - he is just tellin' it what he DID when he was a kid. That's all. And, of course he KNEW that it was wrong since he is a man now.

CyberRed said:
Angel, Heath is not 9 or 10 years old anymore. He changed and he is a man now. He is not braggin' about torturin' and killin' a cat - he is just tellin' it what he DID when he was a kid. That's all. And, of course he KNEW that it was wrong since he is a man now.

I would suggest you to read my thread.
http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=27268

Some members mentioned in their posts how/what they did to pets but I can tell the difference between Health´s post and other members´s post.

Some member admitted what they did to pets and still feel guilt and regretted, that´s what they said in my thread but Heath did not show his feeling toward innoncent animal.

Did you know the difference between intentionally and unintentionally?

Heath said:
No, I got scolded by my mom and I got yelled at by my dad not to do that ever again.

That's not good enough, You should have brought in court and been charge with animal cruelty.

Heath said:
If I was the father and my son was caught hurting an animal. I would know that is part of a boy growing up. Nearly all boys do that. He is curious, alright.... then

A kid hurting an animal is often an sign that there is something seriously wrong with him/her psychologically/mentally. It is NOT normal!

CyberRed said:

But he is acting like it's a normal thing for boys to do...IT IS NOT NORMAL! He is brushing it off like it is not a big deal to hurt an animal. IT IS A HUGE DEAL!

If I found out that one of my kids hurt an animal...I would take my kid to get psychological testing and therapy pronto!

Liebling:-))) said:
I would suggest you to read my thread.
http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=27268

Some members mentioned in their posts how/what they did to pets but I can tell the difference between Health´s post and other members´s post.

Some member admitted what they did to pets and still feel guilt and regretted, that´s what they said in my thread but Heath did not show his feeling toward innoncent animal.

Did you know the difference between intentionally and unintentionally?

I remember that thread now, What I was trying to explain was the difference between animal sacrifice and being cruel to animals because in some parts of the world like in China they skin and boil or fry the cats alive then they eat the cat. When I first got my BB gun. I was excitied like any boy would have been. I took it and shot squirrels, cats small animals things like that and my dad caught me one day and he sat me down and talked to me about the difference between lawful hunting like hunting a deer and to never let an animal suffer any more than needed on a lawful hunt with orange coat and hat and license tags to be attached to the deer upon a successful hunt. I understood my dad and I never did that again.

Cheri said:
That's not good enough, You should have brought in court and been charge with animal cruelty.

I would not put my son in jail and I would talk to him as a father first with some serious advice then see how it goes from there. I never did it again. What is wrong with you guys ? I said I never did it again.

LuciaDisturbed said:
But he is acting like it's a normal thing for boys to do...IT IS NOT NORMAL! He is brushing it off like it is not a big deal to hurt an animal. IT IS A HUGE DEAL!

If I found out that one of my kids hurt an animal...I would take my kid to get psychological testing and therapy pronto!

I am not brushing it off as it is no big deal. What people do not get is that most boys do that when they are a kid and then they never do it again and grow up to be fine good young men.

Heath said:
I would not put my son in jail and I would talk to him as a father first with some serious advice then see how it goes from there. I never did it again. What is wrong with you guys ? I said I never did it again.

Yeah, but did you feel any remorse for what you did to the animal? Or did you think it was funny? Or just don't care?

Heath said:
I am not brushing it off as it is no big deal. What people do not get is that most boys do that when they are a kid and then they never do it again and grow up to be fine good young men.

You sure act like you think it is not a big deal. IT IS NOT A NORMAL PART OF GROWING UP!

If a kid who hurt an animal intentionally grew up to be fine, it's probably because the parents found out and took him to have psychological testing and a lot of good therapy.

Heath said:

You're missing the point, Heath, I'm not speaking of your future son. Let's not discuss about a son that you don't have. I'm talking about you, your past crimes, You did something so cruel to a cat, You should have went to jail like everyone else. Talking and yelling does nothing. Action does. You should have been charge with animal cruelty.

Please don't take this personal. :thumb:

LuciaDisturbed said:
You sure act like you think it is not a big deal. IT IS NOT A NORMAL PART OF GROWING UP!

If a kid who hurt an animal intentionally grew up to be fine, it's probably because the parents found out and took him to have psychological testing and a lot of good therapy.

It is clear this generation is different than my generation.

I did not get any testing or any therapy. My parents knew me better than anybody and the situation worked itself out. I grew up fine. What you aren't getting is that I do not do those things as a man. I don't do those things as an adult.

Back