Cat Beaten to Deat, Teenage Boys Accused

You watch these boys get a Liberal Judge who will give him a very light sentence.Minnesota is a Very Liberal state like vermont and massachutes are.Just like that Judge in vermont gave a child sexual preditor only 60 days in Jail for assulting and molesting a 11 year old girl repeatly 7 times.These boys should get life in juvenile hall until they reach 18 years old.That will be punishment enough.I bet this liberal judge will give the boys 2 years probation along with 100 hours of community service plus counseling and a $40,000 fine from their parents.

Looking back on this thread. I have to say this is very typical of liberals always screaming about something and not bothering to really acknowledge and really admit that boys sometimes are cruel to cats but that they outgrow it by the time they are a teenager and go on to become very fine good young men.

But they need real punishments.My punishment suggestion is this
get life in juvenile hall until they reach 18 years old.

So that way theyre miss alot from their teenage age years like dates,Senior Proms. and graduation day.They wont be experancing that.But instead they get their education from juvenile hall detention center and then maybe theyre think about all that time they lost as a teenager and when they get out become men theyre realize what they did and learn a lesson.

Heath said:
Do you see me in prison for a serious crime like murder ? No, I know way better than that and I never will rape a woman. It is not in my nature. I also have a sister of my own and if anybody ever did anything to my sister or my nieces or you name it then he is already dead.

My family has a long line of being in the U.S. Military and being in law enforcement. After 9/11/01, I started to learn how to really defend myself, hand to hand combat and things like that but would I use it in the wrong way? No. I would not be like some nutcase on top of the tower like the U of Texas at Austin college tower, that guy with his USMC training took a rifle and sniped people or anything like that.

I know the difference between the right way and the wrong way to use the military training I learned and picked up. That is only reserved for if we have another 9/11/01 type of attack then in the defense of my country. I will fight if needed.

You could say I grew up on a steady diet of war books and growing up from a boy into a man. You would be very surprised I lead a very peaceful and a honest hard working life and I don't do any of those things. You should know by now that boys sometimes are cruel to animals but the boys stop there and grow up to be adults and never do anything to a cat ever again. I have never hurt a cat since I was a kid and as an adult man. I leave cats alone.

The cat could be some old lady's lifeline and companion or something like that. I have much more respect for animals and human life. You should know that by now.

I would certainly hope you are a better person, Heath. :) I have nothing against self defense, but I do have a problem with it if it is used on an animal.

I also see nothing wrong with carrying either pepper spray (with tear gas) or a handgun, providing the person is properly trained and certified for carrying it.

Well speaking of 9-11 attacks.We dont have a president whos anger was boiled.George Bush wasnt angry enough like the new yorkers were.If 9-11 happend in 1962 I gurantee you JFK would used nukes on afgainstan,IRAN And Iraq .And reagan would too if it happend in 1982.JFK and Reagan have a very boiling temper anger type of personality.You see George Bush is like a religion person.Like Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell.Both of them dont get angry like a real person would.Jesus got angry too at subjects but he didnt let his emotions get to him.Like i said if JFK or Reagan were in the white house you can gurantee afgainstan,IRAN And Iraq would been wiped off the map entirely.

Heath said:
Most boys have killed a cat at one time or another. It does not mean I am a horrible person. You should know by now after reading this thread.

Thanks for sharing this to us ... You will probably be arrested for that if it was today. Often Most boys who abused animals will be abuser in thier later life. If you have kids or pets -- I hope you don't do anything stupid. I can understand you have a decent life now I hope.

BTW how old were you when did that? if you were a teenager at that time -- you probably did that on purpose for a fun.
My friend's sister - a 3-4 years old girl swinged the kitten's tail and unfortunately it was killed because she had learned from the cartoon show. It doesn't mean she will be the abuser in her later life. Interesting discussion here thou.

It is possible that the two teenaged boys, who bludgeoned the cat to death with a basecall bat, will not grow up to be serial rapists and murderer. They could turn out to be productive, well-rounded citizens. But their testimony reflects a complete disregard for an animal's life, especially a much-beloved domesticated pet. They perceive cats as disposable property. They could transfer this perspective to human beings by rationalizing that it's acceptable to bludgeon babies because there will be more of them to come.

Just my two cents.

hit 15 years old cat with basket bat... :mad: *goose bumps*

That teenagers need professional help right now before they become serial killer or whatever when they are older.

When I was a boy. The most I did was swing the cat's tail and the cat's head splattered all over the cement.

:type: Heath, I got something to tell you...

I get real :pissed: when anyone do this to animals...

It happened to me when I was little girl at age 6 that I will never ever forget for the rest of my life!

When Godparents gave me baby black kitten for my 6th birthday...I was thrilled and loved my kitten...One day, the boy from our neighbor came by and saw that I had kitten...He grabbed it and swing the kitten's tail...then threw the cat on the ground...I got real :pissed: and my mother yelled at the boy for him to leave...

Guess what? about two to three days later, my kitten passed away FRONT of my own eyes! I saw everything...because this kitten was sick from what the boy did to my kitten!

I only had this kitten for about a month! Whoever harm any animals from any way, shape or form...I lose respect for them! ;)

Heath said:
When I was a boy. The most I did was swing the cat's tail and the cat's head splattered all over the cement.

Grrr :pissed: why did you have to bring that up again??....Enough please?

I'm a cat lover for heaven sakes

Wow.. someone like Heath does something so young and is still held accountable when he's an adult by some of you guys. I guess people might have difficulty accepting that people change as they progress through life. Heath sees things much differently now.

Will anyone get angry at me if I told you I killed a mouse when I was 5? I'm mid 20's now.. (if that makes a difference)

Tough crowd =) :zzz:

kias_h said:
Wow.. someone like Heath does something so young and is still held accountable when he's an adult by some of you guys. I guess people might have difficulty accepting that people change as they progress through life. Heath sees things much differently now.

Will anyone get angry at me if I told you I killed a mouse when I was 5? I'm mid 20's now.. (if that makes a difference)

Tough crowd =) :zzz:

It's not normal for a child to swing a cat's tail and having the cat's bloody head splattered all over the cement...And this is the SECOND time he had posted about this story, to me it more of bragging about it like he did it for the pleasure, so please don't tell me how I should expressed my feeling regarding this....

^Angel^ said:
It's not normal for a child to swing a cat's tail and having the cat's bloody head splattered all over the cement...And this is the SECOND time he had posted about this story, to me it more of bragging about it like he did it for the pleasure, so please don't tell me how I should expressed my feeling regarding this....
Well said there, ^Angel^.
I also feel sick in my stomach every time Heath brings the same subject up :mad:

Well, do you know what " ignore " means, if you don't like somethin' to read ? Hmm ?

Kias_h made a very good point. I did not bring it up to brag about it. I brought it up because you are still blind to what I am trying to say here and he made my point. Thank you very much Kias. Cheers and God Bless ..... :cheers:

Heath said:

Did you spend time in jail for that?

Cheri said:
Did you spend time in jail for that?

No, I got scolded by my mom and I got yelled at by my dad not to do that ever again. I was a kid about 9 or 10 years old at that time. Most normal guys who did that as a kid do not do that as an adult. Like Kias said, he hurt a mouse and does that automatically make him a bad person? No, the same thing with me, it does not make me a bad person either.

Heath said:
Like Kias said, he hurt a mouse and does that automatically make him a bad person? No, the same thing with me, it does not make me a bad person either.

Can't compare a mouse to a cat, if you were caught doing that to a cat, or any other types of pets, you would have been arrest for animal cruelty...

I don't care if you were only a little boy, like I said before it's not normal for a child to do something that evil to a pet, pets are like children and they don't deserves to be abuse....How would you like it if someone did that to you? and are you going to just say Oh he's was just kid? or that person changed...

All I know that violence against pets is often a precursor to violence against other human beings in the future and I've read it somewhere in this forum and in web sites too...

I'll be happy to look it up for you if you want?

^Angel^ said:
Can't compare a mouse to a cat, if you were caught doing that to a cat, or any other types of pets, you would have been arrest for animal cruelty...

I don't care if you were only a little boy, like I said before it's not normal for a child to do something that evil to a pet, pets are like children and they don't deserves to be abuse....How would you like it if someone did that to you? and are you going to just say Oh he's was just kid? or that person changed...

All I know that violence against pets is often a precursor to violence against other human beings in the future and I've read it somewhere in this forum and in web sites too...

I'll be happy to look it up for you if you want?

I already know that and no, you do not need to look it up. My point was that just because a kid did that when he was a boy does not mean he will be a serial killer or something like that, which I obivously am not. Please use your commonsense here.

Back