Cartoon... *I drew picture*

darkangel8603 said:
man bullymom u are great! You have alot of talent to do those. Wow.

can u do mine?

I have a feeling Bullymom will do one of you as the spoofing of those "piercing" photos. Just kidding ya, DA! ;)

Nancy said:
I have a feeling Bullymom will do one of you as the spoofing of those "piercing" photos. Just kidding ya, DA! ;)

Oh hooo.. HAHHAHHA.. you're already read my mind...
LOL~ :rofl:

Seriouis yes.. I did drew her picture.. LOL

Anyway....

I did flew over to Liebling's homeland and paid the taxi. I spotted the lady hung on the brick windows.. err.. Wonder who she is... I came and closer look..Oh my my.... IT'S HER.. *cough* She is Liebling:))) Oh Brother, What happend to her?
Why her cat love revenage her..?? I think her cat thought and want to play w/her.. *snickers*~ :giggle:

By the way, I decide took picture of her..
*shrugs* sorry.. I have no choice and tell truth everyone about you...
Here's picture..

Attachments

• liebling.jpg
    liebling.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 37
Oh my my.....
*faints* Why she thinking about another extra more pierced?? Don't ask me.. I cannot read her mind.. What she saying ?

By the way, Here's picture...

Attachments

• darkangel.jpg
    darkangel.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 42
Bullym0m said:
I did flew over to Liebling's homeland and paid the taxi. I spotted the lady hung on the brick windows.. err.. Wonder who she is... I came and closer look..Oh my my.... IT'S HER.. *cough* She is Liebling:))) Oh Brother, What happend to her?
Why her cat love revenage her..?? I think her cat thought and want to play w/her.. *snickers*~ :giggle:

By the way, I decide took picture of her..
*shrugs* sorry.. I have no choice and tell truth everyone about you...
Here's picture..

:rofl: good one.... :rofl:

Psssttttt..... :D

1,000 emails??? Heh, explains why I don't post as much! ;) As for the 'ladies' pictures...let's see, have two sisters, two daughters--ahhh, that explains it...and 'one' of us (^Angel^ and myself) all up on the wall...suddenly you're not just into 'drawing', but *ahems*, being a mind-reader now too?! Right? :D

Good going-- :thumb:

RoadRunner,

Angel has three boys right... and also your daughter (dark hair) I cannot remmy where I saw your post mentioned about your daughter has little bit older.
Correct am I ?

*snickers*~ :giggle: That why you had kept receving 1k emails everyday.. Never DIE..... lol

Roadrunner said:
1,000 emails??? Heh, explains why I don't post as much! ;) As for the 'ladies' pictures...let's see, have two sisters, two daughters--ahhh, that explains it...and 'one' of us (^Angel^ and myself) all up on the wall...suddenly you're not just into 'drawing', but *ahems*, being a mind-reader now too?! Right? :D

Good going-- :thumb:

Bullym0m said:
RoadRunner,

Angel has three boys right... and also your daughter (dark hair) I cannot remmy where I saw your post mentioned about your daughter has little bit older.
Correct am I ?

Ahhhh...pardon me, looks like someone's gonna need glasses soon--(me! :lol: ), and as for my daughter, she's much older than the boys and also, I do have a teenage daughter as well (two girls)....but that's ok, you did a fine job...! ;)

:thumb: I love this pic. show us to get interesting what we get . Here is cool and great too !

Roadrunner said:
Ahhhh...pardon me, looks like someone's gonna need glasses soon--(me! :lol: ), and as for my daughter, she's much older than the boys and also, I do have a teenage daughter as well (two girls)....but that's ok, you did a fine job...! ;)

I thought you have other baby son, too from the ex ... am I correct ?

Bullym0m said:
Guess what... Someone send me picture... Poor Cheri..
She didn't even knew Lobster was standing and stare her... Lobster really deep in love w/Cheri.. *ouch*~ :jaw:

No wonder why Cheri laid on the beach too long.. (pssst she's getting overcooked sunburning).. :naughty: (She is staying at hawaii beach after Angel's wedding.)
Here's..

ROFL! Thanks BullyMom that looks like me. *eek* You are very much creative with arts. I'm impressed! :thumb:

Can you draw a picture of, DreamDeaf and Mizzdeaf in their new home together?

lmfao... you're very good, bullymom, with the humor in these comics. I'd be too nervous to ask you! Ha ha. Maybe do one of me and Malfoyish planting peeps in Dixie's apartment? (actually did happen, and Dixie didn't find a couple of ziplocked peeps i planted in her apartment for months until I had to tell her)
She is also very happy with the peep candle Malfy made for her in her office ;)

Cheri.. Sure, I'll be very happy draw cartoon picture for DD and MD too..

Liza, Got it.. Sure thing.. *wricked evil*~ :twisted:

:rofl: Oh I really love the way you did the moderators and Alex, really cool and funni!...

I can imaging Vampy, Alex and RR doing that heh....Good one! :D

Bear w/me... I have not been artwork since almost 3 wks from now... because my new computer has been deep trojian/virus and blah blah.. Now it's over... Still working on format and brand new looks... Start over again install everything.. I cannot wait have my baby back. I'll be around artwork on Nov 1st.. *wink* Take care and Happy Halloween!

Back