Cartoon... *I drew picture*

Ok.. im patient.. and can wait.. looking forward to see the pics of what you did for others.. Happy Halloween! :)

Why the world I missed this thread..

OMG.. your artist and drawings.. are so excellent.. even so great humor.. keep it up!!!.

whatever you have time.. have any idea.. what will do.. :-x
haha hehe.. (am nervous what she going do with me) yikes.

:::pointing my finger at DoofusMama:::....She's next!! :dance2:

Okay.. I will return my artwork again... Of course I do understand that you loved view my artwork cartoons. Kept you laugh and felt spirits.. Sure.. I've made prevouis promised LIZA... so

Let you know I had been in pain 3 1/2 days right side somatch.. I think it's appenix (sp) HELL PAIN.. having hard time to walk and trying move.. diffculities move.. I had been patience and stubbonr be strong myself.. My prior is taking of my children comes first than me.. I know ain't easy due no one will watch our children while I go hospital or timing.. really greater killing me painful so stronger now...
I'm trying think and figures.. My understanding my hubby is working midnight shift.. all he wants WORK his prior.. and doesn't want missing his work avoiding other issues.. Not same from now.. I'm position deep stuck..
I beg you don't give me answer another wise.. I KNOW.. I'll go hosptial real soon but not NOW TODAY..
due nobody watch my children while tonite.
*thinking harder*
my home is flithy right now which cannot pick up and clean or else.. has been 3 1/2 days from now..
don't worry about me. I'll be okay..

GalaxyAngel said:
Okay.. I will return my artwork again... Of course I do understand that you loved view my artwork cartoons. Kept you laugh and felt spirits.. Sure.. I've made prevouis promised LIZA... so

Let you know I had been in pain 3 1/2 days right side somatch.. I think it's appenix (sp) HELL PAIN.. having hard time to walk and trying move.. diffculities move.. I had been patience and stubbonr be strong myself.. My prior is taking of my children comes first than me.. I know ain't easy due no one will watch our children while I go hospital or timing.. really greater killing me painful so stronger now...
I'm trying think and figures.. My understanding my hubby is working midnight shift.. all he wants WORK his prior.. and doesn't want missing his work avoiding other issues.. Not same from now.. I'm position deep stuck..
I beg you don't give me answer another wise.. I KNOW.. I'll go hosptial real soon but not NOW TODAY..
*thinking harder*
my home is flithy right now which cannot pick up and clean or else.. has been 3 1/2 days from now..

Hey don't wait any more longer! I want you ALIVE for your family's sake! You better go take care of yourself - you are the priority!

flyfishfemme said:
Hey don't wait any more longer! I want you ALIVE for your family's sake! You better go take care of yourself - you are the priority!
yea i agree with u!!! better go HOSPITAL!

Galaxy!!! I hope you're in the hospital by now! its dangerous.. I just had appendicitis this past Jan.. Its not fun and it actually ruptured! I hope you're okay! :hug:

Good Lord GalaxyAngel, U got to see a doctor girl, ! :hug:

GalaxyAngel said:

*thinking harder*

NO NO! GO SEE A DOCTOR NOW!!! IT IS DEADLY! YOU CAN DIE FROM IT! DID YOU KNOW THAT!???

I ALMOST DIED FROM IT... PLEASE DON'T PUT IT OFF... THINK OF YOUR FAMILY... YOU WANT TO BE THERE FOR THEM AND SEE THEM GROW UP :thumb:
***i am not trying to scare you but PLEASE LISTEN, DON'T BE STUBBORN SO YOU CAN BE THERE FOR YOUR FAMILY! :D ***

GalaxyAngel said:

*thinking harder*

You need to go see Dr.. sound like appendicitis... But.. might be gall bladder stones too.. they are painful, it will make you real sick even passed out.. better go and think about your children.. they need you the most to be alive.. Go.. just call some of your friends or next door .. that you need someone watch while you go see Dr.. :hug:.. please..
its for your children's sake..

but but.. you can bring your children.. most hospital have someone watch your kids.. if you dont have CHOICES...

I agreed with them .. my mom had one and she got removed long time ago before I was born.

I wonder can you take your kids to your mom's or your friends so they watch your kids while you gone to hopstial? how that?

I also hope Galaxy is in hospital by now. It sounds serious.

I think it will be the best to go to the hospital. That happened to me couple years ago. I got my appendix raptured and I was in pain for two days so I ended up in hospital. Doctor removed my appendix and I was in hospital for 6 days. I learn my lessons and from now on, any pain is bad, go to hospital and forget about what you need to do.

Back