Cartoon... *I drew picture*

Good News, I got back home from hospital since 830am til 330pm..

I spoke w/Doctor at the hospital and explained all situation happending. Doctor was examine on me and wonder why you kept short frequent bathroom urine.. Took my test blood work. Came Result Perfect health isn't coming from appendix or others. Must be possible something else. Send me X-Ray and got result there's hard tell due 2D. Send me another ran test by catscan. I kept contuine frequent bathroom within 10 to 15 minutes and same time walk hell pain pinches every movement. Few hours later, Catscan came result found your bladder was swollen and infection. Doctor explained me that your bladder really infection caused swollen.. and gave me laxative(sp) YUCK taste, looks alike B52 color on the tiny cup.. I drank it.. ewww

Btw, I'm glad I'm not seriouis but just caution w/my bladder anyway.. I have to take antiobitoies(sp) for 2 weeks and check up family doctor.

Thanks for your concern least I'm okay..
Which it's good thing, I send my children goes to school and straight to hospital early morning 830am. Right on time children return home by 330pm.. Everything went fine..
I can walk but be strong live w/pain pinchs inside my somatch..

If not work within 2 wks after.. will go back seeing family doctor and report update it.

btw, I'm ready to work funny cartoon by tomorrow.. *smile*

Glad you are back from the hopstial and let us know about the pains :) .. Glad you are okay now :) .. I am sure we will see from your artwork cartoon! whoooo lol :D :lol:

i am glad that not too serious for u.. whew! good idea sent kids to school then u zoom dr... i am glad that u did went to see dr and checked up on u... :hug: get well soon!

GalaxyAngel said:
Good News, I got back home from hospital since 830am til 330pm..

I spoke w/Doctor at the hospital and explained all situation happending. Doctor was examine on me and wonder why you kept short frequent bathroom urine.. Took my test blood work. Came Result Perfect health isn't coming from appendix or others. Must be possible something else. Send me X-Ray and got result there's hard tell due 2D. Send me another ran test by catscan. I kept contuine frequent bathroom within 10 to 15 minutes and same time walk hell pain pinches every movement. Few hours later, Catscan came result found your bladder was swollen and infection. Doctor explained me that your bladder really infection caused swollen.. and gave me laxative(sp) YUCK taste, looks alike B52 color on the tiny cup.. I drank it.. ewww

Btw, I'm glad I'm not seriouis but just caution w/my bladder anyway.. I have to take antiobitoies(sp) for 2 weeks and check up family doctor.

Thanks for your concern least I'm okay..
Which it's good thing, I send my children goes to school and straight to hospital early morning 830am. Right on time children return home by 330pm.. Everything went fine..
I can walk but be strong live w/pain pinchs inside my somatch..

If not work within 2 wks after.. will go back seeing family doctor and report update it.

btw, I'm ready to work funny cartoon by tomorrow.. *smile*

Thank goodness you are allright, you gave me a good scare! Stay well and drink straight cranberry juices :thumb:

Liza's request.. I'm all done your request..

Here's..
Dixie is fainted because of Bann Peeps all over.. While Liza and Patty are spies at her(Dixie's place). Two Naughty ladies were set up the bann peeps furnished.. (chuckles)

Attachments

• dixie.jpg
    dixie.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 25
Liza said:
lmfao... you're very good, bullymom, with the humor in these comics. I'd be too nervous to ask you! Ha ha. Maybe do one of me and Malfoyish planting peeps in Dixie's apartment? (actually did happen, and Dixie didn't find a couple of ziplocked peeps i planted in her apartment for months until I had to tell her)
She is also very happy with the peep candle Malfy made for her in her office ;)

OppiSe...
I didn't pay attention read carefully first place...

I was thought your request.. patty and you set up the bann peeps at Dixie's place..

forgive me ?
I sit on dunce the corner.

Cheri's request...

DreamDeaf and MizzDeaf got new place settled but unfortunally both were end up living Dog House for temporary... :rofl:

Here's..

Attachments

• dreamdeafandmizzdeaf.jpg
    dreamdeafandmizzdeaf.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 26
GalaxyAngel said:
Cheri's request...

DreamDeaf and MizzDeaf got new place settled but unfortunally both were end up living Dog House for temporary... :rofl:

Here's..

haha cute!!!

:hug: Oh I love this so much Terri and I just know Dixie is praying Slytherin blessings for you!

LOL about Peeps.. omg.. those are my favorites...
I am looking forward to eat those soon after christmas over.. lol
:giggle:

but banned peeps.. :( what about bunnies? lol

You're really creative GAngel! :hug:

Can you make me one more? maybe two, maybe three. :Ohno:

I'm just messing with ya. I was thinking if you can draw Alex and the two moderators here (Vampy and Roadrunner) Alex being the master and putting chains on Roadrunner and Vampy with Alldeaf wallpaper? That would be so interesting. :giggle:

Cheri said:
You're really creative GAngel! :hug:

Can you make me one more? maybe two, maybe three. :Ohno:

I'm just messing with ya. I was thinking if you can draw Alex and the two moderators here (Vampy and Roadrunner) Alex being the master and putting chains on Roadrunner and Vampy with Alldeaf wallpaper? That would be so interesting. :giggle:

Vampy ?? who? lol

I am trying to draw like GalaxyAngel .. I hope so not if she :bump: me for being copycat lol :giggle: so i just try to draw pic of her and one of her son lol here is

ahhhhlivingroom.gif

DeafMonkey said:
I am trying to draw like GalaxyAngel .. I hope so not if she :bump: me for being copycat lol :giggle: so i just try to draw pic of her and one of her son lol here is

ahhhhlivingroom.gif

I didn't know you can draw, funny art there! :D

Back