Cartoon... *I drew picture*

Bullym0m said:
Hey Rebelgirl,

Here's for you...

That your boyfriend who spun his ATV wheel'n and spray muddy all over your body! Poor you!
:giggle:[/QUOTE\

:rofl: That is awesome!!!! I love it! You did an excellent job! I saved it in my file.. Thanks!!! :hug:

Flyfishfemme,

You're only caught famous tiny fish and your son caught HUGE fish.
By the way congrats both of you guys are caught nice fishes!
Bravo!
Here's..

Attachments

• flyfishfemme.jpg
    flyfishfemme.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 40
Angel and RoadRunner's future wedding...
They were wedding held at Hawaii.
I was in Timeline machine and saw them. They were happily wedding but octopus came into crush wedding and annocement say "I do". Poor Angel!

:giggle:

Attachments

• angelandroadrunner.jpg
    angelandroadrunner.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 45
hahaha I like that!!! You sure have great ideas to make this even funnier!!..

Thanks BullyMom, you did super! :hug:

You are definitely talented, Bullymom! :hug: ADers have a lot of talent and purty please do a comic picture of Chris and me, thanks hun! :)

TweetyBird,

I was spy'n you... Someone who did planted tweetybird pills into your whisky. You drank it and (poofed) turn into real tweetybird body front of your friend shocked.

Attachments

• tweetybird.jpg
    tweetybird.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 39
Bullym0m said:
TweetyBird,

I was spy'n you... Someone who did planted tweetybird pills into your whisky. You drank it and (poofed) turn into real tweetybird body front of your friend shocked.
hahah very funny! i love it!

Bullym0m said:
Flyfishfemme,

You're only caught famous tiny fish and your son caught HUGE fish.
By the way congrats both of you guys are caught nice fishes!
Bravo!
Here's..

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :ugh2: tiny fish me?? oh boy, my boy hates fishing becuz he not have any luck catch any fish! LOL

I will show it to Chris, my boy and he gonna love it :giggle:

Hey Bullym0m :thumb: I LOVE it as joke LOL great work! Thank you, thank you! :ty:

That is soo awesome! Bully, you did a great job! Love the comics you did on Angel, Flyfish, mine, and Tweety oh and Crazymomma!.. now Cookie Monster is next! Can't wait to see that one!

RebelGirl said:
That is soo awesome! Bully, you did a great job! Love the comics you did on Angel, Flyfish, mine, and Tweety oh and Crazymomma!.. now Cookie Monster is next! Can't wait to see that one!

yes.. Next cookie Monster..
She'll freak it out.. LOL wait until tonite.. I've already got brilliant idea in my head, Perfect picture for Cookie monster.. ehhehe wricked evilly laugh.

Bullym0m said:
yes.. Next cookie Monster..
She'll freak it out.. LOL wait until tonite.. I've already got brilliant idea in my head, Perfect picture for Cookie monster.. ehhehe wricked evilly laugh.

Patty,

Poor her...

I went over to their place and *peeping* the window and took picture of them..
Wha...a... naughty her boyfriend ?? :giggle:
Here's...

Attachments

• chrisandpatty.jpg
    chrisandpatty.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 41
Bullym0m said:
Patty,

Poor her...

I went over to their place and *peeping* the window and took picture of them..
Wha...a... naughty her boyfriend ?? :giggle:
Here's...

:rofl: That is hilarious!!! :) When I saw the "clown" in the monitor, I started laughing because I knew Patty hates clowns!

Can you do mine? :)

Back