caffeine and bad headaches

hi everyone,

i have a bad headache right now and i'm *not* a happy camper. i haven't gotten any sleep for the past several nights due to being manic, only got a few hours on friday night and 8 hours last night thanks to an increase in my sleep med under the on call psychiatrist's recommendation. now i've slept too much and have a headache because of it. good thing i'm manic right now because if i weren't, i'd *really* be in a ticked off mood!

have any of you had success drinking caffeine and it killing the pain of a bad headache? i know shel has, but has anyone else? i'm just curious.

<going to drink some coke classic to see if that will dull the pain>

A lot of otc Pain meds have caffeine in them.

hi everyone,

i have another bad headache tonight (due to stress) and imitrex isn't touching it. caffeine isn't helping either -- not that i'm surprised.

I assume that some of you would disagree with me...

I do something to cure headache WITHOUT depend on drugs. I don't beleive to use drugs to cure headaches because it would make headaches worst...

All what I do is use ice cubes in the tea towel on my forehead or go out for a walk to forget pain...

liebling,

i can't go out for walks when i have a bad headache or migraine because the pain is just too great.

liebling,

i can't go out for walks when i have a bad headache or migraine because the pain is just too great.

Yes, I know what migraine alike... It's horrible and worst which is not same as severe headache... Check my post over my experience with migraine.

http://www.alldeaf.com/lifestyle-he...does-anyone-here-ever-suffered-migraines.html

Yes, I know what you mean about bad headache or severe headache... I use to take painkiller to reduce my headache before I went to 5 week spa resort at 3 years ago. I learn a lot from there... At first I thought to myself "it's impossible to walk with that severe headache like that"... so I took their tip to try... I'm surprise that it works pretty good... Drink plenty of liquid to reduce severe headache... Go for a walk to fresh air and try to not think too much how pain your head is...... it helps to forget the pain. :shock: I haven't use the drugs to "cure" my severe headache for 3 years now...

i can't liebling. i experience too much pain from my headaches to be able to walk.

I'm sorry you have a headache, Hear Again. I have one too. Maybe massaging your upper back muscles will help? I hope you feel better. <hugs>

I'm sorry you have a headache, Hear Again. I have one too. Maybe massaging your upper back muscles will help? I hope you feel better. <hugs>

nothing helps my migraines except for imitrex.

I used to have migraines and it did not come back after I drink new kind of energy drink, Efusjon Edge. That is one that I drink mostly. You should check drink ingredient.

Hope it will help you to get migraines less.

Please check website. Just read it and tell me what do you think?
Efusjon 4 Friends

Back