Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't

He was discovered...

No, he came on saying that he was not dead and he was mad at squirt for telling everybody he was dead. That was before the MOD discovered whole thing behind those 3 names.

If you look at World comparison on the debate thread, twinkletoes seem to call Jiro the same name as Byrdie did. the personality seem to similar I suppose.

I know that I don't post often, and usually in the cochlear implant section- but I lurk. I have had always had my guard up, I guess it's in my nature- but when i started reading about him not feeling well and following the entire line... I truly gave this person some empathy and sympathy. I even took time out of my precious day to think about him and how terrible the entire scenario was. And to be conned...........it feels as if I was violated somehow. I don't want to be dramatic ( I HATE drama) but I am in complete AWE that someone would put so much time and energy into such a lie. I can't even comprehend it! I was even telling my husband last night all about this and how awful of a situation it was. I too, was sucked in, like all of you and I'm angry about it. It's sad that someone has to do something of this magnitutde to get attention.

I am so confused. What about Jillio's emails with Byrdie's husband? I find the whole thing suspicious and there's probably more to the story, but I'm pretty freakin pissed that Byrdie's death was a fake. That is just SO wrong. Ug.

No, he came on saying that he was not dead and he was mad at squirt for telling everybody he was dead. That was before the MOD discovered whole thing behind those 3 names.

I took a looks see. I did not find any post stating that.

Unless they were deleted. Due to I checked his latest posts. Last one was May 5th.

But who knows.

I have not been online all day, due to my husbands injury.

This is absolutely confusing.

I am not saying that I do not believe anyone here but perhans when you have the time, we would like to see some more proof. Such as hearing the story from brydie or whatever...

you see, it is actually hard to believe people over the internet because you cant really tell if they are telling the truth or whatever so alot of people can make up stuff just for attention or whatever. The internet is known as dream land where you can do anything or be anyhing you want without showing such proof.

We've already got "pranks" like this before and such members were already banned. Making up a death hoax is NOT funny at all and if Byrdie is indeed alive at all, then it is up to God to decide for his punishment. It was definetly sick and disgusting that I even believed that he was gone which some moderators here say he is not dead. So...this is still hard for me to believe without any proof but then again I guess I just dont care anymore because I just learned something. I can never really trust anyone over the internet when it comes to a member's death or whatever.

So...if Byrdie is indeed alive and reading my message, I would dare say something to him but otherwise, I am a christian and I must not say it here then.

If you look at World comparison on the debate thread, twinkletoes seem to call Jiro the same name as Byrdie did. the personality seem to similar I suppose.

I saw the post and Jiro would have sensed the fishness in there though

I, myself, like everyone here in AD are upset and disgusted with this unbelievable behavior of Byrdie. Now I would like to say a few words that I would like to have everyone to come together to be supportive of the community and be strong. While I know internet is a social place, and it is hardly a trusted place to be around on. We all have to be careful and vigilant about the internet we are on. Nothing can be true unless there is a proof.

In the meantime let us take one step at a time and gather together to heal the wound he has caused us. I can assure you guys that we will check such information to make sure the hoax will not happen again.

We all can work together and not let all of this hoax happen again in AllDeaf.

I dont wanna see any dead body for proof. :shock:

I was speaking in general.

Not being specific.

I would not want to see a dead body either. but rather to get an obituary from a newspaper or news site( link included) next time, than a typed out one.

I, myself, like everyone here in AD are upset and disgusted with this unbelievable behavior of Byrdie. Now I would like to say a few words that I would like to have everyone to come together to be supportive of the community and be strong. While I know internet is a social place, and it is hardly a trusted place to be around on. We all have to be careful and vigilant about the internet we are on. Nothing can be true unless there is a proof.

In the meantime let us take one step at a time and gather together to heal the wound he has caused us. I can assure you guys that we will check such information to make sure the hoax will not happen again.

We all can work together and not let all of this hoax happen again in AllDeaf.

Exactly!

I took a looks see. I did not find any post stating that.

Unless they were deleted. Due to I checked his latest posts. Last one was May 5th.

But who knows.

I have not been online all day, due to my husbands injury.

I saw the post actually but these posts, posted recently has been removed from the public by the mods. It was posted at 8:47am, this morning, my time.

I saw the post actually but these posts, posted recently has been removed from the public by the mods. It was posted at 8:47am, this morning, my time.

:ty:

Like I said. I have not been online. probably been deleted. Just checking the facts.

Can't blame me! :) since this shit has started.

I really dont know what to say.

I think to avoid this in the future is to ask for the death certificate or a link to a newspaper. I know it is more work, but it will be safer than to play on people heart.

True. such proof like this would be good enough to show from a scanner.

I know Byrdie will find a way to read this thread, perhaps at library or elsewhere under a different username/ip. I bet he won't enjoy reading JClarke's poem, and all people's comments on that thread. It was very immature of him doing like that. Let's we all forget about him, he's not that important, and move on!

:ty:

Like I said. I have not been online. probably been deleted. Just checking the facts.

Can't blame me! :) since this shit has started.

That's understandable, just letting you know about it

I know Byrdie will find a way to read this thread, perhaps at library or elsewhere under a different username/ip. I bet he won't enjoy reading JClarke's poem, and all people's comments on that thread. It was very immature of him doing like that. Let's we all forget about him, he's not that important, and move on!

This makes me :mad2: becuase I wasted my time for this shit.

*pat your back* at least it was a very well written poem, and you can use that for someone actually close to you in person sometime.

You didn't waste your time. It made us all feel better about the terrible thing we thought had happened. It comforted me from my sadness about Byrdie's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back