Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I don't really understand is, why Byrdie would prank himself on Jillio even though the two of them were on good terms for as long as I can remember. It's really bizarre when I look at this area.

Basically, there's only one of these conclusions we can draw from the SO email fiasco, which was completely unrelated from Squirt's postings:

A. Someone (we don't know who) actually pranked
B. Byrdie's SO lied
C. Byrdie lied (and played SO)

One thing I don't really understand is, why Byrdie would prank himself on Jillio even though the two of them were on good terms for as long as I can remember. It's really bizarre when I look at this area.

Basically, there's only one of these conclusions we can draw from the SO email fiasco, which was completely unrelated from Squirt's postings:

A. Someone (we don't know who) actually pranked
B. Byrdie's SO lied
C. Byrdie lied (and played SO)

It is no more bizarre than faking one's death. As I have said, I have absolutely nothing to hide, and have offered to forward any and all emails exchanged during the period this hoax was being perpetrated.

Come on, you guys cant seriously think Jillio was involved! I believe she was not involved.

Byrd has been playing around since 2005?? One member have met him , and Is he really deaf or HOH whatever it is?

It is probably not possible to actually find out who this "Brydie" is

Yeah, I was wondering why he is picking on Jillio, she done nothing wrong to him that cause her to deserve this.

Maybe jealousy or had some kind of vendatta against jillio and other Ad'ers?

who knows deaflissa

but i do believe that Brydie never like AD from the beginning.

i am hoping you are ok Jillio i bet you are shocked like us were.

Jillio,

What's your take on this? Any idea why Byrdie (or whoever) did this?

who knows deaflissa

but i do believe that Brydie never like AD from the beginning.

i am hoping you are ok Jillio i bet you are shocked like us were.

Thank you. Just like the rest of you, I am feeling a mix of emotions at this time. It will sort itself out, though.

Did u tell the lawyers and people who work at the courts about Byrdie's death? Did anyone know who he was?
Yes I did, stupid me!
I was pulled in, I believed it. The only solace is that I was not the only one, we all were duped.

I have checked with OSU and Capital Law School. There is no record of his having obtained his JD.
I though it odd that no one I mentioned it to remembered him, but even the judge and other lawyers said that there were many grads and maybe he was a year or two behind or ahead of them.
God, I hope none of them try to send something :shock:
I will have to go back and explain what we have found out.

I was not involved in this deception in any way, and am just as shocked as anyone else regarding this turn of events. I will be happy to turn over all emails I supposedly received from Byrdie's partner. I was a victim in this scam the same as everyone else was. To suggest that I had anything to do with this is absurd.
Glad to see you back in jillio. I don't think anyone thought you were part of whatever this is. I was concerned because you never just drop out of sight you are always in and out during the day.
They (he) probably picked you to email and connect with because you are a steady member and respected member so if you believed you were speaking with Mr. Weaver or squirt then we would all believe it too. Which we did.

You know, candybrowneyes, I questioned the formating and the writing in the obit as well, and I dismissed it as probably being a first draft that a family member had written, and the newspaper would format it properly.
Exactly, I didn't question it for the same reason.

Yeah, I was wondering why he is picking on Jillio, she done nothing wrong to him that cause her to deserve this.

maybe byrdie felt that jillo is the one who trust him that is the only way for him to get away from with. I for one don't know him that well when he PM'd me for the SMALL talk about my avatar. I did not make a big talk with him because i dont know him that well. I assume that he did PM every one of you on AD in order to find out who are willing to talk to him. like its his strategy plans of fooling each of us? its all possibles.

Jillio,

What's your take on this? Any idea why Byrdie (or whoever) did this?

This behavior warrants some kind of describing for "the greater good" of the public.

It kind of makes me feel like there's some form of multiple personality disorder or schizophrenia going on to play FOUR different known people.
There could even be more.

Thank you. Just like the rest of you, I am feeling a mix of emotions at this time. It will sort itself out, though.

your welcome
it will but it does take time to faded away

that why we are here to vent away about Brydie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back