Buying Windows 7

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Really! They are dirty business. I forgot it for downloading. I will look for new windows 7 notebook or MacBook but should sell my hp notebook at first.

good thing is that I have ISO copies of windows. whew!

Hi,

If you download Win 7 from anywhere you bought it, Make sure you go at http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/selfhelp/ServiceRequest.aspx?displaylang=en (file called MGADIAG) to see if your Win 7 & serial key is clean and genuine.

Here is mine passed genuine that I bought key for $40.00 is clean and legit.

169g75u.jpg

Good Luck,

dg

Vista require 512 MB or 1 GB RAM as minimum too.
Yeah, but it is not a good idea though, anyway - Vista's history.

my old fucked up laptop got fixed by my brother's friend - and it is now running Windows 7, so I gave the laptop to my brother since I already bought a new one :)

Yeah, but it is not a good idea though, anyway - Vista's history.

my old fucked up laptop got fixed by my brother's friend - and it is now running Windows 7, so I gave the laptop to my brother since I already bought a new one :)

I tried Vista with 512 MB and it was overkill, far more slower than XP with 512 MB.

I know, not a good idea, but glad that Vista's gone to the drain nowadays.

Yup, I did managed to run Google Earth and standard video with Pentium 4, 512 MB and Win XP in 4 years ago and it works so good until CPU went messed up and I bought new PC in last 2 years ago.

Yup, I did managed to run Google Earth and standard video with Pentium 4, 512 MB and Win XP in 4 years ago and it works so good until CPU went messed up and I bought new PC in last 2 years ago.
Nice - did you see my details of my new laptop in the other thread that Military83 asked about netbook/laptops and GBs?

Nice - did you see my details of my new laptop in the other thread that Military83 asked about netbook/laptops and GBs?

Yup, I saw it and nice notebook spec.

You bought from US or your home country?

No, 1GB RAM is only minimum to run Windows 7 - you're thinking Vista! :eek:

M$'s minimum is bullshit and it wont run smooth at all and not friendly for many apps like business, graphic arts, edit video, etc.

Minimum is perfect for tight apps like internet and email only.

M$'s minimum is bullshit and it wont run smooth at all and not friendly for many apps like business, graphic arts, edit video, etc.

Minimum is perfect for tight apps like internet and email only.
Yeah, depending on their perference.

Such as myself, I limit my file document storage into my laptop, instead store it in my external HDD, for safety reasons.

Make sure you have 2GB RAM to running Windows 7 (32-bit)
W7 Starter requires only 1GB RAM, but W7 Home Premium requires 2GB. I added the 2GB RAM to my netbook, so I was able to upgrade from Starter to Home Premium.

Back