Buying Windows 7

How is it possible that TrustPay JSC worked for other ADers but not for me?

some hosting sites will shut down if it have too many traffic (too many people logging on) and they didn't pay to handle that many traffics. I think this is what happened.

OR they wanted people to trust them so they would "spread the words" and then rip them off.

If your credit didn't show through, more likely it is the site traffic problems. But I don't really trust a small site anyway, because more likely it is a teen doing business (I heard some people started their online business in their teens)

Guys, thanks for your help and concern.

I need to put this in perspective. It's only money.

In a few minutes I'll be going to church for a viewing/visitation for a grandmother and her two grandchildren who died tragically Sunday. They were members of our church. It's been very hard for me, and tonight will be even harder. Their funerals are tomorrow morning.

My problem is nothing compared to what this family is experiencing.

My minor problems were useful for distracting me from grim reality.

See you later.

:grouphug:

Well, I now have Windows 7 Home Premium on my netbook. I did the automatic upgrade from Windows for $79.95. It took only a few minutes, and it works fine. I had to pay full price but I feel better getting it this way. :)

Yeah, I'm an idiot. I was suspicious but I asked questions here and waited to find out if it worked legitimately for other ADers. They seemed to have success with the site and product, so I thought it must be OK. I've dealt with Newegg before, so I should have stuck with them.

I certainly didn't want to cheat anyone. I feel very guilty now. I thought it was "legit." I guess I deserve what I got (big fat goose egg). :Oops:

Don't beat yourself up over it, you might actually be the lucky one. I really believe that those who bought windows 7 from this guy haven't heard the last of it. I can almost guarantee them that something is not right with it.

I have a friend who tried to buy a dirtbike from someone on ebay, after checking to see if it was legite, sent the seller a $4,500 check-never heard back from them-that was 4 years ago. Never got his money back....

Last edited:
Well, I now have Windows 7 Home Premium on my netbook. I did the automatic upgrade from Windows for $79.95. It took only a few minutes, and it works fine. I had to pay full price but I feel better getting it this way. :)

Oh ok, that's cool about you found best deal.

I'm disappointed about JSC Trustpay has been shut down and that how affect you, shame on web hosting.

Have you dispute the charge at bank?

Don't beat yourself up over it, you might actually be the lucky one. I really believe that those who bought windows 7 from this guy haven't heard the last of it. I can almost guarantee them that something is not right with it.

I have a friend who tried to buy a dirtbike from someone on ebay, after checking to see if it was legite, sent the seller a $4,500 check-never heard back from them-that was 4 years ago. Never got his money back....
In my many years of shopping on-line, this is the first time I've been ripped off.

Oh ok, that's cool about you found best deal.

I'm disappointed about JSC Trustpay has been shut down and that how affect you, shame on web hosting.

Have you dispute the charge at bank?
I called the phone number on the back of my credit card. The person took all my information over the phone. She said that they will process the information and get back to me. I don't know how long that takes. I don't know what they will decide. So, I'll just have to wait.

I called the phone number on the back of my credit card. The person took all my information over the phone. She said that they will process the information and get back to me. I don't know how long that takes. I don't know what they will decide. So, I'll just have to wait.

they will mail you some kind of affidavits or dispute form... you fill it out... sign it... then mail it back. takes about 2-3 months. I was a victim of credit card fraud few years ago :mad2:

Hello,

I just bought Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (Retail key digital river) for $39.99 plus $3.99 shipping from Amazon.

I was thinking that they might be fake or not but great good news, I emailed to the person who seller and said they are legit 100% so I did burn my money to spend for Windows 7 after paid, They did emailed me quick with real serial number and how to download from there.

Here is proof some pix here. (some edited remove email address and etc.)

I wrote email to the seller respond letter here.

34ezuqw.jpg

I paid $39.99 plus $3.99 here

adp46q.jpg

Download only 3 files then run the setup to extract to folder.

r9pn9k.jpg

That is all original windows 7 files here.

21l49ki.jpg

After burn the dvd then boot off to pc then done and put serial number BAM !

ip89dl.png

I am so happy with my purchased it just only serial key and click download that all to it for $40 bucks.

Here is link if you want buy Windows 7 Ultimate either at [ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002DHGMVY/sr=8-19/qid=1265322665/ref=olp_product_details/186-7426356-1143106?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1265322665&sr=8-19&seller=[/ame]

144b39h.jpg

Let me know if you need help how to burn the iso to dvd easier than run the setup on harddrive. (Best backup original files to dvd for safekeeper and reinstall again in future).

BTW, reba sorry you got ripped off from Trustpay and you could have bought this for 40 bucks cheaper ;)

dg

Last edited:
Hello,

I just bought Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (Retail key digital river) for $39.99 plus $3.99 shipping from Amazon.

I was thinking that they might be fake or not but great good news, I emailed to the person who seller and said they are legit 100% so I did burn my money to spend for Windows 7 after paid, They did emailed me quick with real serial number and how to download from there.

Here is proof some pix here. (some edited remove email address and etc.)

I wrote email to the seller respond letter here.

34ezuqw.jpg

I paid $39.99 plus $3.99 here

adp46q.jpg

Download only 3 files then run the setup to extract to folder.

r9pn9k.jpg

That is all original windows 7 files here.

21l49ki.jpg

After burn the dvd then boot off to pc then done and put serial number BAM !

ip89dl.png

I am so happy with my purchased it just only serial key and click download that all to it for $40 bucks.

Here is link if you want buy Windows 7 Ultimate either at Amazon.com: Used and New: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Let me know if you need help how to burn the iso to dvd easier than run the setup on harddrive. (Best backup original files to dvd for safekeeper and reinstall again in future).

dg

I failed to install windows 7 ultimate from Trust JSC. I really want windows 7 DVD. i can't find your link for $39 dvd?

I failed to install windows 7 ultimate from Trust JSC. I really want windows 7 DVD. i can't find your link for $39 dvd?

Did you burn the ISO on blank DVD? If not so it will fail to install.

Roxio or Nero will do job for you.

If not so it could be invalid ISO so you have download again.
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/...links-ultimate-professional-and-home-premium/

If you have Windows 7 Ultimate so go here and download it.
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/...ial-microsoft-dvd-iso-images-leaked-download/

Download from torrent is legal if you use valid key code.

updated now working, click to used not new.

dg

Yup, I just figured it out so thanks for sharing.

Finally, there's alternative to find Windows 7 for cheaper instead of use JSC Trustpay.

Yup, I just figured it out so thanks for sharing.

Finally, there's alternative to find Windows 7 for cheaper instead of use JSC Trustpay.

Yep, I trust under with Amazon no question about it than other fake sellers out there like JSC Trustpay.

Good luck,

dg

Yep, I trust under with Amazon no question about it than other fake sellers out there like JSC Trustpay.

Good luck,

dg

I bought 2 Windows 7 from JSC Trustpay and it is legit too until web hosting killed it, that how affected Reba.

I change my mind. I dislike my HP notebook. I need to sell it then buy Dell Studio 1458 - Core i3 or MacBook..

Back