Buying Windows 7

Well, stay away from JSC and waste of time, I got mine instantly received serial key and link of download from Amazon and peace of mind no harm no foul here.

If they are down, they should post the note that they are down and let you know when they are up again but still waste of time.

dg

Well, stay away from JSC and waste of time, I got mine instantly received serial key and link of download from Amazon and peace of mind no harm no foul here.

If they are down, they should post the note that they are down and let you know when they are up again but still waste of time.

dg

If JSC Trustpay has suspended by web hosting so no way for them to make notice, even owner of JSC don't have power to change since only web hosting could do.

Go there and look it.
Account Suspended

I had emailed to Rock about what happened to JSC Trustpay and wait for hear from him.

If JSC Trustpay has suspended by web hosting so no way for them to make notice, even owner of JSC don't have power to change since only web hosting could do.

Go there and look it.
Account Suspended

you are right, but they are responsible for keep up their financial to pay for web hosting common sense.

once their web hosting down, can hurt their reputation business.:roll:

dg

you are right, but they are responsible for keep up their financial to pay for web hosting common sense.

once their web hosting down, can hurt their reputation business.:roll:

dg

It could be not part of financial reason and it could be any reasons.

What wrong with your HP notebook ?

dg

I just purchased 14" HP pavilion notebook last year. Condition is very good. but its heavy as extended 9-cell battery pack and unfavored vista. i need lightweight and longer life battery notebook. Not netbook. I really like MacBook which being lightweight and longer life battery. iI have beed used it for my business trip.

Windows 7 is nifty, but it is a big joke. On previous Windows, we had classic menus, now it is not there. :(

Windows 7 is nifty, but it is a big joke. On previous Windows, we had classic menus, now it is not there. :(
yes, there is - just go to personalize ---> then scroll down in the box shown in the screen and find 'Basic and High contrast themes' - the windows classic is there.

I just purchased 14" HP pavilion notebook last year. Condition is very good. but its heavy as extended 9-cell battery pack and unfavored vista. i need lightweight and longer life battery notebook. Not netbook. I really like MacBook which being lightweight and longer life battery. iI have beed used it for my business trip.

My Macbook is more than two years old and battery life still 5 hours.

Right now new Macbook's battery life is 7 hours. What's point to buy brand new PC with cheap battery.

My Macbook is more than two years old and battery life still 5 hours.

Right now new Macbook's battery life is 7 hours. What's point to buy brand new PC with cheap battery.

Yeah. You are right. I still wait to get new P3 download for Mac. My Purple stlll develop it. I don't know when will it be ready. middle of the year, maybe.

wow, Trustpay JSC is no longer, i know it is very bad!... maybe Microsoft or police arrest them, they can read report your address, credit card, phone, e-mail etc.... becuase Trustpay JSC don't have address and phone, I know I saw address, e-mail, and phone. they are false that address from CA, Phone from VA, E-mail from Country "Oman" borders the United Arab

wow, Trustpay JSC is no longer, i know it is very bad!... maybe Microsoft or police arrest them, they can read report your address, credit card, phone, e-mail etc.... becuase Trustpay JSC don't have address and phone, I know I saw address, e-mail, and phone. they are false that address from CA, Phone from VA, E-mail from Country "Oman" borders the United Arab

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Entire of your post isn't true and I had share with Rock about reason over shutdown of JSC Trustpay due violate of TOS so none of them are face legal issue or arrest so stop being nonsense.

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Entire of your post isn't true and I had share with Rock about reason over shutdown of JSC Trustpay due violate of TOS so none of them are face legal issue or arrest so stop being nonsense.
TOS = Term of service?

nah. Just got home. beside - you really should make a habit to google it first before you ask.
I already know what it is, but just double checked so I was right all along though. I don't give a damn about google.

I already know what it is, but just double checked so I was right all along though. I don't give a damn about google.

I don't give a damn if you were right all along.

Back