Brittany Spears** Again problem!!!! Ugh

Like I say before, Britney indeed is not a bright gal... a pity indeed...

Ouch!

Leaving a vehicle in the middle of a road is dangerous... especially at night! :nono:

:shock:.. Wow Kevin must be pissed off!!! Geez!!

I didn't hear about the car being left in the middle of the road at night, I agree :nono:

Phillips, I saw that RO he K-Fed must be upset with Britney. I heard she's doing this to get even with him bec while they were married he had some partying issues. They are both odd :lol:

Looks like we will see a Britney-Kevin war breaking out... big time and more... blah...

The britt and K-ed is getting very old story news about their domstic issues which get on my nerves lol they are yesterday news to me now. ha

Actually, I think Spears just needs to move away from Hollywood and settle down in a quieter place.

The britt and K-ed is getting very old story news about their domstic issues which get on my nerves lol they are yesterday news to me now. ha

Yep GTM.. Britney and Kevin are 2 dorks who would need to get some electric shock therapy to get their messed up heads out of their own asses and smarten up (which I doubt anyways!!)

Actually, I think Spears just needs to move away from Hollywood and settle down in a quieter place.

OH yeah that would be the prudent case to do so... the best she go there the less we will hear about her and her flying crap for a long while...

I know its very foolish to post!

I am wondering that what if My daughter will happen to be alike Brittany who out of control! I am myself mother can right take her to someplace quiet place? :hmm:

there any way for mother can control her daughter who is older than 18 and out of control? :dunno2:

I know its very foolish to post!

I am wondering that what if My daughter will happen to be alike Brittany who out of control! I am myself mother can right take her to someplace quiet place? :hmm:

there any way for mother can control her daughter who is older than 18 and out of control? :dunno2:

Nope..once your child turns 18, they are legally an adult and responsible for their own decisions and actions. Unfortunately, some people just cant accept the responsibility of their own actions. However, if Britney does have a diagnosed mental illness, her parents can file an order in court for her to be placed in a facility where she can get the help she needed. Regardless of that, the end result is until the person is willing to accept help, there is really nothing anyone can do but to continue to show their love and support with the understanding of boundaries.

Important you instill values and morals in your daughter while she is young so that way u know u did your job as a parent. Once she turns 18, it is her decision to choose whatever path she wants to take whether it is a good one or a bad one. I have 2 family members who grew up in homes where they were provided with stability, shelter, love, support and values but yet, they went to the path of destruction.

My husband said that it is scary to have kids and I agree with him.

Yeah... to the old south... live in a trailer home... with a bunch of rednecks... and become trailer park trash. ;)

She would blend in nicely. ;)

Hey and what is wrong with being a Redneck?????
LOL

I like the Bubba Trucks and Mud slinging the four wheeler around, Well shoot, I even bring the dog with me. I get out on the tractor and bush hog the property. I'm surrounded by Cows and Horses, but it doesn't mean I was raised in a barn.

I'm a G.R.I.T.S. (Girls Raised In The South) but by far, I'm not white trash or a trailer trash.

maybe it would toughen Britney up to hang with a Redneck.

Hey and what is wrong with being a Redneck?????
LOL

I like the Bubba Trucks and Mud slinging the four wheeler around, Well shoot, I even bring the dog with me. I get out on the tractor and bush hog the property. I'm surrounded by Cows and Horses, but it doesn't mean I was raised in a barn.

I'm a G.R.I.T.S. (Girls Raised In The South) but by far, I'm not white trash or a trailer trash.

maybe it would toughen Britney up to hang with a Redneck.

or maybe make her illness worse since she is used to having everyone cater to her needs.

It can go either way...but would be a good change for her anyway.

or maybe make her illness worse since she is used to having everyone cater to her needs.

It can go either way...but would be a good change for her anyway.

It may, It may not...

Call it a "Redneck Boot Camp" ;)

It may, It may not...

Call it a "Redneck Boot Camp" ;)

LOL! I think she is not the only celebrity who needs something like that as a good wake-up call back to reality.

Nope..once your child turns 18, they are legally an adult and responsible for their own decisions and actions. Unfortunately, some people just cant accept the responsibility of their own actions. However, if Britney does have a diagnosed mental illness, her parents can file an order in court for her to be placed in a facility where she can get the help she needed. Regardless of that, the end result is until the person is willing to accept help, there is really nothing anyone can do but to continue to show their love and support with the understanding of boundaries.

Important you instill values and morals in your daughter while she is young so that way u know u did your job as a parent. Once she turns 18, it is her decision to choose whatever path she wants to take whether it is a good one or a bad one. I have 2 family members who grew up in homes where they were provided with stability, shelter, love, support and values but yet, they went to the path of destruction.

My husband said that it is scary to have kids and I agree with him.

yeah :lol: oh i see

Oh Jeez...

Poor Brittany s mother :(

I think Britney should come live with me and work with me in the poultry processing buisness for a year and she can't spend more than what she earns per week at the factory. I think a year of that will straighten her out and she'll realize how good she has it with all of her money and hopefully she would use it to her advantage to get herself back together.

Lets face it she's already made enough money to never have to work again in her life, this her prime opportunity to get herself together. Sadly she doesnt see it that way, she'll just continue to trip out over something every week.

I am wondering why people still care about her when she don't contribute good things back to the community like other celebrities such as David Beckham.

I think Britney should come live with me and work with me in the poultry processing buisness for a year and she can't spend more than what she earns per week at the factory. I think a year of that will straighten her out and she'll realize how good she has it with all of her money and hopefully she would use it to her advantage to get herself back together.

Lets face it she's already made enough money to never have to work again in her life, this her prime opportunity to get herself together. Sadly she doesnt see it that way, she'll just continue to trip out over something every week.

That's the way to do it!!!! :cheers:

Back