Brittany Spears** Again problem!!!! Ugh

We all dont know the full story..only what is being reported by the media. If K-Fed is really a danger to his children, then I would hope the courts take care of it..other than that, I think the children should stay with their father as long as nobody is being put in danger. Who cares if K-Fed is a gold digger...if he can provide shelter, food, and most important stability, then kudos to him. If not, then alternative actions should be taken.

My thought precisely.

Britney is out of control on newspaper they're talking about she would plans to kills herself and the boys! its cant believe!

Attachments

• 1629259.jpg
    1629259.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 1629265.jpg
    1629265.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3
Britney is out of control on newspaper they're talking about she would plans to kills herself and the boys! its cant believe!

Those tabloids are 99% fake. They just making hoax stories to make people buy it. I wouldn't believe everything they say.

I agree with Banjo... it's all about greedy and it's sad to see Britney going upside down.

Those tabloids are 99% fake. They just making hoax stories to make people buy it. I wouldn't believe everything they say.

I agree with Banjo... it's all about greedy and it's sad to see Britney going upside down.

yeah you're right Britney is not perfect mother what you think? because she too much party with anyone and no kept eyes of boys!

I think Britney needs to go sit in a cage and we throw away the key until she straightens out.

Even if she is not doing ILLICIT substances, she could still be doing prescription drugs, such as hydrocodone and oxycontin.

Im not going to say yay or nay on Dr. Phil being able to 'save' her. Dr. Phil is going to tell her to either put up or shut up. If she wants those kids back, she's going to have to do a complete 180 degree turn.

Personally, I think she should move back to her hometown and live a very low-key life for a year and just use it to get the necessary help she needs. Once she straightens up she needs to then petition to the court to allow supervised visits weekly, then as the court monitors her and sees her improve they may say OK now you can have overnight visitation with the kids every week. But she has to realize no amount of drama or money is going to convince any judge to immediately grant her sole custody of the children. She's going to have to really take that first step and take any help she can get to get her life back on track. And also I would also ban her from living in LA ever again; that town does nothing but destroys her.

Personally, I think she should move back to her hometown and live a very low-key life for a year and just use it to get the necessary help she needs. Once she straightens up she needs to then petition to the court to allow supervised visits weekly, then as the court monitors her and sees her improve they may say OK now you can have overnight visitation with the kids every week. But she has to realize no amount of drama or money is going to convince any judge to immediately grant her sole custody of the children. She's going to have to really take that first step and take any help she can get to get her life back on track. And also I would also ban her from living in LA ever again; that town does nothing but destroys her.

That's a great idea... move back to her hometown. That would make a big difference.

*sigh*

All what I want to say is feel really bad for both boys. :(

That's a great idea... move back to her hometown. That would make a big difference.

I can agree on that. It would be a great way to get in touch with her roots and think about the values of life. Maybe even think about what she is doing with her life and realize she has two beautiful children to think about.

After she has rehabilitated she can consider getting her children back.

oh my gosh, I saw the news, the paparazzi photographer and videographer and media outside of the ablmance. The light flasher pictures of Britney, it reminds me of Princess Diana was rushing escape from the paparazzi photographers. Concern about Britney's children for lose their mother due to paparazzi annoying their mother.

Unbelievable, they have NO respect for Britney and her children. They just want to making the money for the media to get our attention.

Now, they will have more pictures of her sister Jamie Lynn because of her pregnancy, etc... Why can't we do something about paparazzi no harrassment to the celebrities. :ugh3:

I just cringe when I hear the news say something about her ... like what's next - I do feel sorry for her though :(

I think press and media should leave Britney Spears alone. They have no rights to invade in her privacy & private life. Of course, she needs help through Rehab. and hopefully she will make it through at the end. Remember, she is young......

oh my gosh, I saw the news, the paparazzi photographer and videographer and media outside of the ablmance. The light flasher pictures of Britney, it reminds me of Princess Diana was rushing escape from the paparazzi photographers. Concern about Britney's children for lose their mother due to paparazzi annoying their mother.

Unbelievable, they have NO respect for Britney and her children. They just want to making the money for the media to get our attention.

Now, they will have more pictures of her sister Jamie Lynn because of her pregnancy, etc... Why can't we do something about paparazzi no harrassment to the celebrities. :ugh3:

that true!

late Diana,Princess of Wales been mostly famous woman in the globe and paparazzi wanted taking pics of her all the times and worth lots of money like about million money but im sure paparazzi always so harassment Princess Diana since 1992 till 1997 and police and security should dont taking pics of her they later before she dies paparazzi wanted taking pics of her on cover that stupid idea!

but paparazzi and media always so bother Brittney all the times every 24/7 but late Diana,Princess of Wales dont because in England have rights for armed police and guards to not let follow famous stars.

Back