Breaking News.. Cnn.com

Its so tragic and saw Tv news about that.. Said it's must be planning restored that bridge in 2010! :(:(

I work at menards....lot of talk about bad news. One is luckiest is bus school managed escape to safety area. 60 kids on bus. No one killed any kids from bus. 10 of them are end up in hospital. I hear rumor around there is 20 people is missing. Around 50 vehicles sunk in the river. They have no idea come out to shore for safety??? still unknown. They keep search all over in that area. Two dams between collapse bridge were closed. Keep news continue talk all morning. Look like will rest of day.

I learn news abt what happen at Minn and there more ppl are find their body in there and my pray for them and hope will everythings ok...but still very sad abt that

That is the road my dad takes to and from work every day. He is usually on that part of the road at the time of the collapse, but for some reason, he decided to take a different way home yesterday.

Hi all, yesterday my bldg was almost power failures then a TV screen popped up for "Breaking News". I looked on the TV and I says "Holy shit!" then I gotta go over there to take a pics onto my cellphone.. many fire depts coming into Minneapolis from the cities as Roseville, Shoreview and etc fire depts.

Click the link on my cellphone url addy in my sigs to check it out.

Hi all, yesterday my bldg was almost power failures then a TV screen popped up for "Breaking News". I looked on the TV and I says "Holy shit!" then I gotta go over there to take a pics onto my cellphone.. many fire depts coming into Minneapolis from the cities as Roseville, Shoreview and etc fire depts.

Its not working. I can't imagine witnessing or seeing that live. It must have been emotionally traumatizing.

You took some good pictures with your cellphone. Thanks for sharing.

Was the news emotional for you? Were you concerned that you might know one of the victims?

That is the road my dad takes to and from work every day. He is usually on that part of the road at the time of the collapse, but for some reason, he decided to take a different way home yesterday.
Wow! :eek3:

UPDATE:
4 deaths
79 injuries
30 missing

Still not know why bridge went down due mixing different stories.

08/01 6:00 pm 18 hours

how many minutes in 18 hours? 1080

Twin Towers... Twin Cities.

What in the world are you talking about? This incident doesn't even relate to the terrorism like it was mentioned in the newspaper... you better know that this is a disater.

I pray for the injured.

how many minutes in 18 hours? 1080

1080 (poison) (Sodium fluoroacetate)
1-0-8-0, an information service phone number in Vietnam[1]
Euro1080, first commercial broadcaster in Europe to air full time HDTV
1080i, a video mode with 1080 lines of vertical resolution interlaced
1080p

a surveillance camera. 35mm? Interstate 35 W

Trying to be a detective here...

What in the world are you talking about? This incident doesn't even relate to the terrorism like it was mentioned in the newspaper... you better know that this is a disater.

I pray for the injured.

SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT!

I'm just suggest to ignore her post and not feed her like troll.

It's not wasting of my time to bother her, though then back to topic.

I'm sorry about people got killed and injuries after bridge was collasped, also I found from wikipedia about happen with steel that which is weak but wait for report to make defined in full about what happen.

right Pacman... it has nothing to do with me and my attitude.

I think hohDougRN really act like that around people.

Yep... it is sad... I hope they find the missing people soon.

do you really think 1080 is the number that caused the bridge to fall? so do you have a number for every disaster that happens? brother:stupid:

right Pacman... it has nothing to do with me and my attitude.

I think hohDougRN really act like that around people.

Yep... it is sad... I hope they find the missing people soon.

where your evidence that i "really act like that around people." Really.....I don't think Im the fool who wanders aimlessly around AD annoying everybody. Now you brought your stupid BS into a tragedy. Just stay away damn it.

Back