body piercings!!!

ears pierced is fine... expect other body, I hate to see someone to place on tummy, pussy, breast....nose.... etc...., they are gross me out! :barf:

no oftense fellows...

Originally posted by illustrator
ears pierced is fine... expect other body, I hate to see someone to place on tummy, pussy, breast....nose.... etc...., they are gross me out! :barf:

no oftense fellows...

That's fine..it's your opinion! :) No one is going to force you to get anything done...if you see someone who had pierced stuff on other parts of the body other than the ears...just simply ignore that part. ;)

I want to get my belly button ring done. But I am considering about getting a tongue ring done.. not sure yet.

Private area piercings...that's a turn off for me! :barf:

Originally posted by illustrator

no oftense fellows...

Exactly my thoughts about body peircings and casual earring piercings....I don't care if it offends others who already have it. It disguits me.

Originally posted by LeviathanC
Exactly my thoughts about body peircings and casual earring piercings....I don't care if it offends others who already have it. It disguits me.

I think body piercings are sexy nothin grose about it. They got them not you so if you are grosed out lock yourself in the basement and never come out.

Soonersfan79 said:
I think body piercings are sexy nothin grose about it. They got them not you so if you are grosed out lock yourself in the basement and never come out.
rock on. :D

i had my navel done 3 days after my hs graduation and it feels like a pitch!

i'm thinking about get a carebear tattoo on my lower back

:)

Back